Flame the Hedgehog Super - Vo...

De SuperNathan10002

Flame, Crash, Rush, and Nion have fought hard to get through their challenges during their quest to get back... Mais

CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28

Chapter 29 [FINALE]

39 3 3
De SuperNathan10002

"You think it's possible to use this gauntlet to do more damage to him?" queried L50.

"Well it worked when I used two stones to attack him. Very critical. So it's very likely I can kill him with the gauntlet, all we have to do is overwhelm him with our remaining strength, we won't stop till the fight is over, even if we are tired out."

"Your right Flame. I believe we can take this victory, and stop this madness." Flame 1 explained.

"As a team."

And so it begins, both Godzilla and Hydra charged at each other with its given strength. The strong shockwave spreads everywhere, even outside of creation, a few people manage to stay on their feet while this is happening. Now Flame and the others go along with the original plan and the new plan to get to victory, with Flame 3 and Yuri, they were somewhere else to stay safe from the fight.

In this instance, Flame 3 only has a few rings left with him. Yuri was desperate to get to her boyfriend, but he keeps telling her it's too dangerous for her. He was wrong, thinking this will go well for him, this wasn't what it's supposed to be.

"Oh great, we get to see them again. Problem is,what am I going to do to prove my usefulness? Very interesting indeed to think of this." rambled Flame 3.

"H-Hey Flame?" asked Yuri.

"Yeah?"

"Do you have a plan?"

"I wish I did. But I know in the end, I'll end up getting killed."

The fight was doing alright, with Godzilla on their side, the table had turned. With L50 using his new abilities he developed, Future Flame distraction, and Kai long range attack, Hydra was getting overwhelmed. Hydra beams of green energy crackle from all three jaws towards Godzilla, getting pushed back a little, he stands there for a bit until Flame 1 jumps up and punches him hard with the power stone. The force was quite strong, despite his injuries still being healed, he continues to still grow stronger. Hydra then flies up, but Godzilla stops him as he grabs his tail and throws him to the mountains, shaking the planet with that force.

"How is the planet not destroyed from that?" L50 questioned.

"I used to ask that question long ago, but I end up accepting what is shown. It is what it is." Future Flame replies to L50's question.

Hydra then kicks Godzilla out as he was knocked back, the G-man managed to get his feet back up from that kick, as the others looked at each other, they needed to find a way to get to the No Way world. Godzilla roars at Hydra, with much hatred for what the dragon has done for the past millions of years, he had enough of his chaos through every existence.

Godzilla then runs towards him, Hydra does the same as they fight again. They slam together again as Godzilla claws the two other heads as the middle head manages to bite G-man, Flame 1 continues to assist Godzilla in this fight. L50 then now thought to check on Yuri as he was too focused on the fight, Future Flame looks at him, understanding his emotion and concern for her.

"L50.. we can handle this for a few minutes, you can check on Yuri. Thanks for your support." Future Flame clarified.

"Hey hey, it is what I do. I'll be right back!"

"Make it quick," He nodded. The last higher being went over to where Flame 3 and Yuri is, during the fight, the three head's bites Godzilla's neck, flew up and dropped down to the ground, at such a strong impact, it created a large crater that is larger then even Atlas. Kai can tell Hydra is able to adapt in combat and perfectly countered it with a force just as twice as strong, he knows his younger brother can do something similar as well but to a greater extent.

His species were born that way due to their biology and their memories from their DNA that makes them the imperfect warrior. Flame 1 launches an attack at him using the power and soul stone, hitting directly to Hydra's chest, in such a speed that Hydra can't react in time. Hydra growls and then roars again, as he unleashes gravity beams towards him, he uses the reality stone to turn the gravity beams into a spark of dust, then uses the time stone to revert the attack and use the space stone to reflect the attack towards Hydra.

One of the heads notices L50 heading towards Yuri and Flame 3, as Flame 1 was about to strike him, the middle head bites Flame and throws him far away to the battle. As Hydra charges up for an attack, Godzilla stops him as he tackles him by surprise.

Now with L50, he has arrived at Yuri and Flame 3. To his surprise, Yuri was hurt a little, he grew worried for her at that moment, "Yuri, are you okay!?"

"I'll b-be fine.. Doesn't hurt too much."

"Trust me bro, she'll be fine. We are just here while they do the job." Earth-314 Flame added.

"Oh I can tell, and.. Thank you for saving Yuri." L50 thanked the other Flame.

"Hey it's no biggie, I am a hero myself, so of course I have to save her."

"I like your spirit man."

"Is it w-working?" She asked.

"To be honest with you, he's doing all just fine. Man if only Hellhound Brian was here with his completed resonance state, but.. I am not sure if that's going to work out." L50 said.

"Wait, you know a Hellhound?" Flame 3 asked.

"Yeah? Wait, you know that?" Before Flame 3 could answer, a roar can be heard, and it's from Hydra. As Godzilla fires his atomic breath, it pushes Hydra back to the corner, before Hydra could use his gravity beams again, Godzilla does it again. His atomic breath was stronger than ever before, getting push back from its force. Lord Kai and Future Flame were doing everything they can in this fight, while the older brother is doing much more effective hits, Future Flame's Techo-Caliburn and his experience is what is keeping him alive.

Flame 1 came back in the battle, he was just thrown away far outside of the multiverse. It did take him a long time because he was gathering more energy from the chaos force, the very energy that he already surpassed in base. As Hydra gets furious and mad in this, Hydra begins to power up. This was the same method he used against Godzilla back in Etheria, except this time, it was different. A mix of green and gold begins to glow, Flame, Godzilla and the others sense that energy, ready to be outburst. Godzilla expected to be the same one, however, when the dragon projected lightning from the tips of his wings that went in every direction before the others could react. This attack was 100 times stronger, from all the rage it built up, it was this same power but gives him a 100 times increase in every stats and abilities, Hydra isn't playing no more. The others dodged it in right and tried to deflect it, Godzilla was tanking the attacks but he was being pushed back but to a stronger extent, L50 uses his higher beings power to block the attack, but it was too much for him to handle such force. Flame uses the space stone to perform a shield as he was being knocked back from the attack.

"This is bad..! His attack became much stronger than ever before!" Future Flame stated.

"At this rate, our chance of winning may be slim." Lord Kai remarked.

"Crap, but we have the infinity stones in our hands with us, we can win with that right?"

He went silent for a bit, he had to tell him the other part he forgot and hid it from them. But this was the moment he had to speak up, "Truth is, despite its boundless power, it was said that no mere-mortal is capable of wielding the power of the stones. In the text, from what I can remember, it was said that they would die using the gauntlet from a mortal. But... After Flame performed that snap, he didn't die.. At this time, he may be our only hope of victory, but.. The chance of him living after the fight may be downhill."

"As if that's going to happen."

He looks in confusion to what he meant by that, as such, he releases his Techo-Caliburn to absorb the strikes. Deflecting the attack wasn't working but he knows this will work. The damage was already bad enough as it caused more problems to the infinite multiverse, even created a gateway to hell, heaven, and all the realms outside the Chaos Force and all of the plane of existence.

As Flame can't hold for much longer using the stones, he uses the power stone to destroy the lightning that is hitting him. His quills then alerted him that what he fixes, turns out the worse for him. Suddenly, the lightning strike hit not only his ribs, but his right arm got cut off from the hit. Seeing this happen, he managed to quickly regenerate back his ribs and his right arm, right before another lightning strike hits.

This was a lightning strike generated by Hydra's thoughts, infinity created more as long as he is thinking. Flame 1 begins to think of a counter to this, he uses each stone to even deflect or destroy the in-coming lightning strike. Godzilla was holding his own pretty well, unfortunately, he got a lot of battle damage from that attack. With L50 and the two others, the two were behind a large boulder from the unexpected attack, Flame 3 just had an idea he now thought of, "Guys, I may have a plan, this may not be too useful, but..."

"Go on."

"I have two more rings left, I can use one of them to send Hydra to the No Way world to take the battle at. I know it sounds crazy, but believe me, it may work."

"Let's all hope it w-works.." Yuri said.

"Well.. I believe in you, other Flame. So I trust your judgment," He smiles at the red hedgehog from another universe. Hydra stops, as his wings healed from the attack faster than before, but that doesn't stop Hydra from getting that 100 times boost. He's beyond his full power status, much more. As Future Flame had absorbed enough energy from the sword, Lord Kai powers up further beyond to his maximum, using every of his power against what it's seen to be the strongest they have faced before. Godzilla backs away a little, trying to heal off a bit, Flame 1 lands to the ground and glares at Hydra.

Hydra chuckles, in such a manner to mock them. Godzilla was more than pissed off already, as Flame realized they had no time to waste. He notices Flame 3 arrived with one warp ring with him, it was the same one who he gave him while unconscious back in the Gravity Falls universe.

"Yo Flame! I have one last ring left and I am taking you to the No Way world. But uh, shoot I forgot to ask you, you'll be okay doing this alone?"

"Heh, well with this new level of strength, a good chance of winning is sure to come. But with Hydra's new strength, that will be hard, and if we don't do something, it will not be pretty."

"I definitely might know what you're talking about."

"Hey Flame," As Future Flame approaches Flame 1, he hands him his sword that has gathered enough power at least to do something to Hydra. Godzilla looks at Flame 1 for a bit, then looks back at Hydra and roars at him for one final chance. Flame 1 knows what he has to do, as he holds the sword where the gauntlet is wearing, he uses all of the stones power to give the sword more power. With a single thought, the sword grew back, the others were amazed, well except for Future Flame as he knew he is capable of doing this.

This was the final moment, as Hydra roared back, they clashed. This time, Godzilla held the left and right head, tighty, angrily looked at the middle head and bit the middle head's neck hard. As he roars in pain, Flame 1 runs behind, uses the power stone to increase his jump, as Godzilla continues to push Hydra, he lets go of him and lets Flame finish the job.

The enlarged amp sword impales Hydra's to the chest, as it screeches in more pain from the stab. Hydra couldn't believe this was the end, the end of his revenge after being abused for all these years, he just can't accept this. The regenerated power has been stopped by the stab, heart slowly faded, and collapsed to the ground, with one last weak roar from the middle head. His pressure faded, it was over. He was finally dead, for now.

The sword decreases and returns to its normal size, Flame sighs in relief. He was not expecting that it would work, he has to thank his future counterpart for this. Godzilla lets out a victory roar while stepping on the dead Hydra's body. To make things better, all of the storms have disappeared since Hydra is now dead.

L50 smiles, seeing that they have won, then he notices the spirits of all the dead Higher Beings that died from the hands of Hydra, even Uros and Akari were there to congratulate them. He tears up upon seeing they would come for a short visit, it's been over 2 years since he last saw them. Yuri hugs her boyfriend's arm to comfort him despite the fact that she doesn't know what he's looking at.

—--

It has been a week since the defeat of Hydra, everything was fixed. Flame fixes another mess Hydra has caused during the final battle with the infinity stone, he hasn't told anyone where he kept all six infinity stones, what can be told is that L50 and Yuri returned to their universe, they thanked him and her for their help. Crash and a few others have made their own decision to stay in the RWBY universe for a bit since the battle was over, everything was going well in those moments. Kai stayed with Flame for a bit back in Mewni where everything has a different ending compared to its original universe. Godzilla has returned back in the oceans to rest in the new Universe-X or Earth-616 is.

In the end, every story must have an ending. Flame now has a happy ending of his own and decided to retire for a bit to stay for his duties. The hardest part is abandoning all those dreams he always wanted to achieve, but deep down, he knows he has already achieved those dreams. Flame knows Infinity isn't over, he is making sure if any danger will come. Right now, Flame was in his room in the castle, and was writing down his notes in his journal.

"You know, it has been a week since I've saved everyone, with the help of my older brother and the others of course," He closes down his notebook and thinks for a bit.

"Maybe I should check Crash on how he's doing. It's been awhile since we both talked, it can't be that bad."

As he was about to head out, his quill senses something, something wasn't right here. It wasn't like the Portal Gate before, it was much more, through the infinite multiverse, he can sense something isn't right. He goes to his fighting stance, it was like, he has sensed this kind of effect before.

"Why does it feel like... I have experienced this before? Hmmmmm.."

He begins to remember that his hedgehog species in the Universe-X has hive knowledge that they shared through infinite multiverse, an ability that transcends the Multiverse. The effect stopped for a second, until suddenly, he was transported into a world that is outside of the FlameVerse. He was in a different room now instead of his.

"What the hell was that!?" he said perplexed. Flame 1 looks around in surprise, he can sense some different energy he has and hasn't sensed before. This isn't his world. A tv was playing, it was playing the news.

When the news mentioned Princess Twilight Sparkle, it caught his attention quickly. Walking slowly towards the tv, he placed his hands on the tv, and there, it's the ponies he had recognized before, looking closely at the tv and then saw Twilight Sparkle.

"Twilight... It's really you," He smiled that he can finally see Twilight Sparkle again, the memories through the infinite multiverse and in one of them, his species hive mind has encountered and was friends with Twilight before. He wasn't sure if this was Equestrian or not considering he started to see Spongebob, Patrick, Manny, Sid, and Diego, people he hasn't seen before.

"I am not in Equestria.. Weird.. What world am I in really?"

That's where he started to hear what Twilight was saying. It was the same Twilight he knows but when she mentioned she and her friends fought other villains in the past 10 years, something isn't right here.

"If I have to take a guess, this isn't the Twilight I know, but a different Twilight. At least the Mane 6 is what I can remember, I wonder where Sunset Shimmer is.. Well wherever she is, I hope she can help me where I am," He takes a look outside of the window and sees the environment looks alright, guess this might be in another adventure, it has been awhile since the defeat of Hydra.

"There's no time to lose, I got to start running and explore this new and strange world I am now in."

He starts running outside of the house, but he didn't get the time to see the three villains mentioned in the news.

[THE END]

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.2K 84 22
(So I'm just gonna say this now,this takes place DURING The War in Sonic Forces.The Characters are mine except for Infinite and the other Characters...
5.2K 123 16
(This story is after the Third Sparda of Fairy Tail in Chapter 29.5 and The Son of Mavis. Part of the Third Sparda's Chronicles.) (P.S: This is inspi...
98 0 9
Y/N and Y/A: Spectrum, The Spectral Scorcher Spectrum, Nine, Sonic and even Tails want to know about other universes and if those universes have some...
6.1K 169 32
After Graduation it's time for Princess Blaze to head back to her home dimension. Even though she has made plenty of friends it seems that a few has...