About A Girl [Michael Afton x...

By xqamora

I've always hated the thought of moving somewhere else. I left everything behind. My friends, my boyfriend an... More

❧ Introduction ❧
Chapter 1 - Hurricane, Utah
Chapter 2 - Greasers
Chapter 3 - Rumble
Chapter 4 - Foxybro
Chapter 5 - The Diner
Chapter 6 - Sleepover
Chapter 7 - His Guitar
Chapter 8 - The Flutter in His Heart
Chapter 9 - Rockstar
Chapter 10 - He's Into You
Chapter 11 - First Date
Chapter 12 - The Way She Danced
Chapter 13 - Birthday Boy
Chapter 14 - Afton's Secret
Chapter 15 - Yellow Roses
Chapter 16 - In the Rink
Chapter 17 - Three Words
Chapter 18 - Best Boyfriend
Chapter 19 - What about me?
Chapter 20 - Colorful lights
Chapter 21 - Eternity [pt.1]
Chapter 22 - Eternity [pt 2]
Chapter 23 - Fortunate
Chapter 24 - New Chapter
Chapter 25 - Nothing like you
Chapter 26 - Bonnie's Bowling
Chapter 27 - Field of Players
Chapter 28 - Mother knows "best"
Chapter 29 - Lake House
Chapter 30 - 1983
Chapter 31 - The Puppet
Chapter 32 - His Oath
Chapter 33 - It's A Date
Chapter 34 - Promise
Chapter 35 - Pink Sunset
Chapter 36 - One Dance, One Kiss
Chapter 37 - ...I'm sorry
Epilogue
Chapter 38 - Arcade
Chapter 39 - Pizza Planet
Chapter 40 - Angel
Chapter 42 - Girlfriend
Chapter 43 - If feelings could talk
Chapter 44 - Three Words
Chapter 45 - Ruination
Chapter 46 - Mistakes Aren't on Purpose
Chapter 47 - Son Of A Monster
Chapter 48 - Curiosity Kills The Cat
Chapter 49 - Beginning of A Breakthrough
Chapter 50 - I love you
Chapter 51 - Traitor
Epilogue
Chapter 52 - Kiss the Chef
Chapter 53 - Lover Boy
Chapter 54 - All of you
Chapter 55 - Man Behind the Slaughter
Chapter 56 - Her Birthday Wish
Chapter 57 - Her Red Bow
Chapter 58 - Afton's Design's
Chapter 59 - Hot Coco Kisses
Chapter 60 - Soon Not Forever
About A Girl
About A Girl: The Sequel

Chapter 41 - Am I Pretty Like Her?

3.6K 66 244
By xqamora

❦•❦

❦•❦

Now Playing:
❝ Tell It to My Heart - Taylor Dayne   ❞
[▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳]
0:00 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 0:00

authors note
Chapter 40 has been rewritten, if you wish to check that out :)

❦•❦

You and Michael slept through the morning holding each other in your arms. You rested your head on his chest as his hands were wrapped around you. You flickered your eyes opened followed by a stretch. Michael groaned and held you closer as you tried to roll out of his arms due to the heat forming in the room. Of course Henry had the air conditioning off on a hot summer day. "Michael its hot!" you took his hands off "I'm cold!" he whined back not daring to let go of you as if his life meant it.

"Michael- please" you wiggled out of his grasp finally. He whined and crossed his arms over his chest. You took a good look at him, his eyes were still closed and his breathing was steady and slow. His brunette hair was spread out through your soft pillow. You giggled at his appearance and kissed his forehead. He smiled and kissed you back. "Do you want me to put the shower on for you sweetheart?" he asked, sitting up and caressing your cheek "Please" you smiled. He nodded and sat at the edge of the bed putting on his clothes that were scattered on your carpet floor.

He walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower making sure it was a good temperature for you. Meanwhile, you slowly got up attempting to walk but the soreness kicked in with every step you took. You cursed in your mind as you walked over to your drawers with a blanket wrapped around your bare body. You pulled out an outfit and slowly walked back to the bathroom. Michael came out soon enough to help you walk. It had been a good thing Henry left early in the morning for work.

"Here let me carry you" Michael picked you up bridal style and placed you carefully in the shower. He took off his clothes and got in with you. He began washing your hair with shampoo and conditioner and helped you out with the rest. You smiled as Michael rinsed the accesses soap "Thank you Michael" you said "Anything for you my love" he replied kissing your forehead.

-

You, Michael, and Sammy sat in the living room watching cartoons and eating pancakes. You snuggled close to Michael watching the tom cat chase the mouse on each episode. It was stupid yet entertaining.

Michael stroked your hair as your head laid against his chest. Sammy looked back at the two of you "When can I get a wife?" Sammy tilted his head "Where'd you get that from?" Michael replied "I heard you call Y/n wife" Sammy grinned "I- uh" Michael's face went red and you suppressed a laugh. "When you are older you can" you replied and ruffled his hair. He frowned but understood.

Henry came tumbling in with a tired expression on his face. "You're home early"  Michael said. "I left early. Why aren't you guys at school?" Henry took off his coat and shoes hanging it on the coat rack. "We.. left early" Michael suppressed a laugh. "Just.. nevermind" Henry waved it off and went back up the stairs "Should we check if he's okay?" You glanced at Michael with a worried expression. "Let's let him be for a moment. He's probably tired" Michael kissed your forehead.

A couple of hours ago..

Henry looked over at the blueprints of the puppet. He sighed and placed them down on the table where the animatronic laid against the cold metal table. He ran a hand through his hair, tears forming over his eyes. "My poor daughter" he clenched his fist and his head hung low. "It's really a shame isn't it" William placed his hand on Henry's shoulder. "How could someone be so cruel to do this to your poor daughter." he faked a sniffle. "Her spirit would rest in peace.." William patted his back before returning back to his office. He held a grin on his face feeling successful... Charlie's case was successful. He entered his office putting his reading glasses on. He sat on the chair, man spreading and grabbed his notebook. He grabbed a pen and began writing.

Diary of
ꪀꪮꪻᠻꪖ ꪑꪖ꠸ꪶꪶ꠸᭙

Attempt number 4. I almost felt sorry for doing this. But I do needed to get what I needed. Poor Charlie locked out of the establishment in the cold rain..

Experiment #004
Human Testing
Species: Human
Name: Charlotte Emily
Age:  7
Inanimate Object: The Puppet Animatronic

Successful

William began describing what he had felt and the joyful feeling that struck through his veins as he killed the daughter of his co worker. His best friend. His high school sweetheart. He closed his journal and locked it with a key that he only kept somewhere hidden in his office. He laid back, remembering the memories of his killing days. He sighed happily, lighting a cigarette and placing it between his lips. He wiped his head back and puffed the smoke into the air, starring up at the ceiling.

His phone then rang disturbing him. He sighed with frustration and reached for the phone "Hello?" he answered taking the cigarette out of his mouth. "William honey, I need you to pick up Elizabeth-" William rolled his eyes as Clara continued to talk "I can't pick her up today because of work-" she continued "Yeah yeah leave it to me" he huffed and hung up the phone, annoyed with the sound of her cherry voice. "How I wish I could get rid of that woman" he shook his head sticking the cigarette back into his mouth.

When it came time to pick Lizzy up from school, William drove by the school cursing himself every few minutes due to the traffic. Elizabeth stood by the gate, gripping at the straps of her pink backpack. She glanced over at the cars waiting for the familar dark purple car that William drove. "Hey what's the stupid ginger still doing here" Elizabeth turned around to see one of her bully's standing there with a grin over her face. Her hair was long and black, reaching to her knees. She kept her hair out of her face with headbands and wore matching preppy outfits along with it.

Elizabeth gulped "I-i'm waiting for f-father" she muttered as she took a step back from the group of girls "Well, looks like he's going to have to wait a little longer!" she giggled and grabbed Elizabeth's hand and pulled her away from the crowd "Hey! Let go of me!" Elizabeth tugged and tried to wiggle out of her grasp but it only grew tighter. "Shut up! I'm tired of your stupid british accent! Thinking you're so cute with your voice! Ugh!" she huffed and tugged her into the girls bathroom.

The girl pushed Elizabeth to the cold tile floor "Look at you, so weak can't even stand up for yourself" she laughed along with the two girls that were behind her. "P-please stop" her lip quivered. She stood up leaning back against the wall. "You know what to do girls" she motioned for the girls behind her. The both of them had a shit eating grin on their face as they walked towards Elizabeth cracking their knuckles. Elizabeth closed her eyes, preparing herself for the worst to happen.

"Now remember Lizzy, if anyone wants to hurt you come to me or give them a good punch in the face" Michael kneeled down to Elizabeth's level holding his fist in the air. Michael wiped her dried tears that were running down her cheek "Don't cry. Don't you dare give them what they want. Don't be weak and give it all you got okay?" Michael reassured her. "Okay!" Elizabeth but a strong front for her brother as she felt motivation to stand up to whoever bully's her.

Elizabeth opened her eyes and punched one of the girls in her face. The girl stumbled back holding her nose as it bleed over her lips and down her chin "You bitch!" she shouted. Elizabeth ran out of the bathroom and towards the gate where most crowds were. She panted but felt a good feeling going through her body. She couldn't wait to tell her father and brother about the big accomplishment she just did. She glanced around seeing William's car and her eyes lit up. She ran towards the car and opened it and hopped on the back. "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" she jumped in her seat "Oh do shut up! It's bad enough I have a headache" William growled, rubbing his temples.

Elizabeth sighed leaning back in her seat and starred out at the window. Watching the group of girls have fun in their own little friend group. I wish I had that. she thought to herself. People always looked at her differently.. no one matched the bright and full energy she had. She only had you and Michael to rely on to play her little games she would magically create. Her eyes became blurry as she held back tears.

She watched each tree pass by. The silence was too loud for her. "Can you play music?" she softly asked. Her adorable green eyes filled with so much brightness.. "No" he replied coldly. Elizabeth frowned and leaned her head against the door. She finally saw her familiar home. Home. Could she even call it that? Nobody in the house had paid attention to how this affected her. Everyone was so worked up over themselves and over Michael's stupidity, but no one not even her own parents had asked if she had been doing fine. She would be sit by the staircase with tired eyes, hearing her parents constantly argue while her brother was over at Y/n's.

She held onto her plush toy hearing them shout and raise their voices "I told you should have sent him to military school long ago! None of this would have happened!" William shouted "This is all of your fault! You are always wanting to toughen up our sons!" Clara shouted back. Elizabeth went back to her room, slamming her door shut. She grabbed Michael's walkman and listened to anything he had already on the tape. She curled into a ball on her bed, tears streaming down her face.

Elizabeth hopped off of the car and went straight towards the door waiting for her father to open it up. She felt anger rush through her body. No one pays attention to me. No one loves me. She furrowed her eyebrows. William unlocked the door, watching his daughter stomp into the house caring less where she left her backpack and shoes. William sighed in frustration "Elizabeth" he said sternly. She turned on her heels "What?" she rolled her eyes "Enough with the attitude.I have a present for you" he replied "A present..? for me?" her eyes lit up. "Yes, come now" he sighed. She followed him to his office where William kept most of his work..

He pulled out a folder that said Circus Baby Blueprints. He pulled out the circus baby sketch. "This is for you.. isn't she lovely?" he grinned handing it to her "Oh she's beautiful.. I want to be just like her!" she smiled widely.. "Yes yes now run along now. I need your homework finished by 5" Elizabeth nodded, aweing at the animatronic. She ran up the stairs and into her bedroom hanging the drawing by her vanity.

William looked at the blueprints of how his experiment would work. Since the others had been mostly successful, he felt confidence grow over him. He knew that this would work.

-

You watched Michael chase Sammy all over the house with his foxy mask. "ARGH COME BACK WITH ME TREASURE!" Michael shouted in a pirate accent. Sammy giggled carrying a small treasure chest in his hands. Michael eventually caught him holding him up in the air. Sammy kicking his little feet and laughing to his heart out. You stood up and walked over to the kitchen seeing if Henry needed any help. He looked stress, starring at the vegetables boiling in the pot. He leaned on the counter, rubbing his temples "are you doing alright?" you ask. His head perked up "Yeah yeah i'm great" he laughed nervously, suppressing any tears. He sniffled and checked the pot.

"Do you need any help?" you glanced over at the food "No, no i'm fine just get Sammy prepared for dinner" he didn't once make eye contact with you. You jumped in response and left the kitchen, watching the two boys make silly faces. "Alright guys! Let's get prepared for dinner" you clapped your hands. The two boys whined "5 more minutes?" Sammy stared at you with puppy eyes "How about after we get some dessert hm? How does that sound" you crouched to his level and his eyes lit up with happiness. "YAY!" he shouted and ran up the stairs. "I think we'd make great parents don't you think?" Michael wrapped his arm over your shoulder "Hm i'm sure we will. But for now.. Tag you're it!" you pushed him lightly and ran up the stairs. "Hey!" he shouted back and chased after you. You giggled as Michael wrapped his arms around your waist "You little rascal" he nuzzled your neck making you giggle from the ticklish  feeling.

-

After dinner, Michael headed back home. He smiled throughout the drive. He walked in the house, suddenly feeling heaviness in his heart. he sighed at the sound of emptiness. No warm meal on the table. Not Elizabeth and Evan giggling at the cartoon show. Despite how much hatred he had for his father it felt empty not seeing him at the dinner table with a mug of hot coffee. He sighed and went upstairs, hearing faint music coming from Elizabeth's room. He walked down the hallway and stood at her door.

He knocked on her door "Elizabeth?" there was no response. He knocked again and opened the door. Elizabeth sat there at her vanity copying the makeup from Circus Baby. Her cheeks were red as was her nose and lips. "Look Michael! Daddy says shes being made for me! Do I look as pretty as her?" she tilted her head holding the paper up.

Michael hesitated to answer "I- you look more pretty than her.." he smiled softly embracing Elizbeth in a warm hug. She hugged her brother back feeling proud of herself. "I beat up my bully!" she proudly said, showing a toothy grin. "You did? I'm so proud of you" Michael grinned ruffling her hair. She chuckled "I gave her a piece of my fist!" she held her fist in the air with determination. "Does father know?" Michael asked "No, it's not like he cares anyways" Elizabeth shrugged her face turning into a frown. Michael noticed this. He bit the inside of his cheek "Um how about we play tea parties?" Michael nervously laughed. "Yess! You're the princess!" Elizabeth shouted, hoping off of her seat and going into the closet.

❦•❦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 230 13
The town I spent my high school years in felt cursed. Moving to back to California had to be the safest option for us. A restart in life. To find new...
267K 8.4K 30
Needless to say, 18 year-old Michael Afton often found himself getting into all sorts of trouble. Though he takes it too far on his brother's birthda...
5.1K 28 21
y/n grew up in Hurricane, Utah all her life. She lives with her very absent father in a small apartment. Y/n mostly hangs out at her best friend's, M...
40.3K 433 20
You and your family move from london all the way to Utah,Hurricane to be closer to your oh so amazing cousin Fredrick. You soon meet one of his frien...