MAY, conrad fisher

By wattmaddiepad

"I love you; I've always loved you b." "You make me go crazy fisher." -------------- what happens after 1 yea... More

MAY, conrad fisher
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
authors note
eleven
twelve
thirteen
authors note
fourteen
Fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one

eight

30.6K 451 785
By wattmaddiepad

chapter eight

We had arrived home, I was still drunk but some of it had worn off which went for all of us in the car.

"Goodnight guys, happy birthday twins," Jere whispered so he wouldn't wake up the moms. We were all standing on the 3rd floor in front of our bedroom doors.

"Night guys," Steven whispered.

After all, saying goodnight and receiving a few last happy birthdays even though it was now 2 am, I went into my room and got changed out of my dress. Maybe it was the drunk still left in me or I was feeling rebellious but I decided to wear my hot pink victoria's secret lace lingerie set with my pink silk pj's on top.

I was now lying in my bed, replying to snaps when someone tapped on the wall on my left. It was Conrad. I tapped back to respond and then received a text from him.

I stumbled my way out of bed and tried to be as quiet as I could as I made my way to Conrad's room. I placed my hand on his door knob and twisted it, walking in and closing the door behind me. I turned around to see a shirtless Conrad lying on his bed, staring at his phone.

The small light coming from outside was glistening down on his abs, making them more defined than I'd ever seen them.

"Connie, wheres your shirt?" I asked, going to lie in his bed next to him. I was only a little tipsy now.

"It's hot," he shrugged, but a small smug look appeared on his face. He knew exactly what he was doing.

I lay down next to him on his bed, keeping a distance as I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable even though all I wanted was to cuddle him.

"You can get closer you know," he said, keeping his eye on his phone screen in front of him.

I took the opportunity and scooted closer until my head rested on his bare chest. He moved his phone closer to me so I could watch the tiktoks on his for you page with him.

After scrolling for 10 minutes or so in comfortable silence, I felt even more rebellious, so I bought my leg up, pulling It over to rest on top of his lower stomach. He shuffled his lower stomach to get comfortable and bought one of his hands under the covers towards my leg, gripping my thigh to hold it in place. I guess we were both feeling rebellious tonight.

We kept scrolling through his TikTok's in silence, just watching whatever random videos came up. I'd never felt so comfortable in my life. His grip became tighter when something started poking my leg that was resting on him. He had a boner.

I looked up at him and he tilted his head down to me, looking at me deeply in the eyes.

"What's poking me?" I asked, acting innocently.

He gave me a look, saying 'you know what it is.'

"Jesus Fisher," I giggled.

"Okay it's hard not to get a boner when May Winslow is rested on your dick," he smirked. 

I felt my cheeks become hot and light pink and my stomach filled with butterflies, forcing me to have that sick feeling you get when you know you've fallen. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" I questioned, sitting up from my position so that I was now sitting next to the brunette. Staring into his eyes. 

He leant in, bringing his face closer to mine and placing his hand on the side of my cheek with a growing smirk, "You know what I mean, stop pretending to be all innocent when we all know you're not."  

"Shut up," my breath hitched as his hand came in contact with my waist, slowly gliding up and down my body before suddenly pulling me into a straddle position so that my legs were on either side of his body. 

"The thing's I want to do to you right now," he whispered, leaning closer to my ear. 

Once again my breath was taken from me as I tried to push out words. "Do it." 

Then, Conrad grabbed my hips and pulled me into him, allowing our lips to collide and crash into each other. I messily threw my hands into his soft hair, pulling him as close to me as he could possibly get. 

I felt his cock press even more against my ass, which caused me to softly moan into the kiss as our lips fought for dominance. He rubbed his tongue against the small cut left from the other night which made me give up and allow him to take over the kiss.

Our tongues connected and started working together to create a passionate kiss as he smirked into the kiss before he pulled away and dipped his head into the crook of my neck. 

He placed a trail of kisses from my jawline to the bottom of my neck and back up again. He started sucking softly on my sweet spot, causing my head to throw back. 

He grabbed my neck after claiming his territory and smashing his soft lips back into mine to continue the makeout session. 

"Fuck B," He groaned into the kiss as I started to slowly grind on his dick through his shorts. 

I felt him tug softly on the bottom of my silk PJ top, asking for permission to remove it. 

We backed out of the intense makeout so I could reply, "Please do." 

He quickly grasped the bottom of my top, lifting it over my head to reveal the pink lacy bra I had put on. Thank god I was feeling fancy tonight. 

"Even though you look really hot in it, I know you're hotter with nothing on so do I have permission to take off your bra?" he politely asked.

"Conrad, I give you permission to do whatever you want to me."

"Fuck you make me so horny b," he groaned, unclasping my bra and throwing it across the room. 

He stared down at my bare chest, admiring what he saw. 

"Take a picture; it will last longer," I smirked.

He shook his head, softly chucking before he pulled off his shorts to leave him in his boxers before doing the same to my shorts and throwing them across the room. 

After throwing the shorts, he turned back to me, looking up and down my body before connecting his lips with my neck again. Leaving trails of kisses going down my body. 

He stopped at my tits, lightly sucking on the edge of my left one, leaving a purple mark. 

"God you're so fucking hot," he said in between the hickey he was leaving on my bare body.

"I could say the same about you," I breathed out. 

As he continued to place more kisses on my body, he ran his fingers over my clit, making my body shiver. 

He looked up at me as he trailed his fingers from my clit to my core which was already soaked through my thong. 

"So fucking wet for me already?" he chuckled before pulling off my thong and chucking it across the room where our shorts were. 

I nodded in response, with my eyes closed and head tilted back. 

"Look at me May." 

I opened my eyes and looked down at the boy who was in between my legs, I could see his bulge through his boxers. 

"Good girl, now are you sure about this? We don't have to." 

"Yes, Connie." 

He smiled as he slid a finger inside of me, causing a small gasp to escape my lips. He pumped his finger in and out of me before adding a second one and continuing to pump them in and out of me at a pace I didn't know was possible. 

"Fuck Fisher!" I moaned out as he continued to pump his fingers whilst also rubbing my clit with his finger.

"You like that?" he added a third finger into me and sped up his pace, curling them inside of me, hitting my g-spot even more. 

"oh my fucking god," I moaned even louder and my breath hitched every few moans I let out. He continued pumping in and out of me until my moans became so loud that he pulled away, leaving my body to feel incomplete.

"What the fuck."

"Sorry b, you're too loud," he shrugged.

"No please, I'll be quiet I promise."

"You're so good for me," he said grabbing my thighs and pulling me closer to him so his head was now hovering on top of mine. 

"God I'm going to fuck the shit out of you," he added pulling off his boxers to reveal his long, hard length. He leaned over to his dresser to grab a condom.

"I'm on birth control. fuck me raw Connie."

He quickly moved back so he was hovering over me and grabbed his hard length with his hand, positioning it at my entrance before thrusting into me, causing me to let out a loud moan. 

He connected his lips with mine in hopes of shutting me up. I continued to moan into his mouth as starting pounding into me, harder and harder. 

"Connie oh my fucking god," I moaned.

"Shh May, what did I say?" 

I tried my hardest to stay quiet by biting tightly on my lip but once he started to speed up and thrust deeper into me. 

He pulled away from the kiss and covered my mouth with one of his hands. He was moaning at the same pace as me. I hope no one would hear us. 

"God, you fucking slut. My fucking slut." He sped up, getting faster and faster and deeper.

I whimpered as we both grew closer to our high. 

"I've never felt someone this good before." he moved his head back down to look in my eyes but I had them squeezed shut.

"Open your fucking eyes and look at me when I fuck you."

He pounded even harder into me, causing me to throw my head back and scream into his hand covering my mouth as he moaned. 

I felt the pressure building up inside of me, causing me to tighten around his hard cock. 

"Cum for me; we'll cum together," he groaned. 

I felt my body start to shake as I finished around him. 

He reached his high and moaned out my name before I felt his cum fill me. He softly fucked it into me before falling onto the bed next to me. 

"That was fucking amazing," he turned to look at me as I let out a tired smile.

He leant in and kissed my cheek and wrapped his hands around my body and I embraced his body.

"I love you; I've always loved you b."

"I love you too Fisher; I've always been in love with you, even if I didn't realise it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 3.3K 44
I don't wanna hurt you but you live for the pain. Female OC x Jeremiah Fisher (1) The Summer I Turned Pretty TV series fanfic Started: 07/09/2022 Com...
513K 8.2K 32
"I love you." Ain't that the worst think you've ever heard? Jeremiah Fisher x OC Based on 'The Summer I Turned Pretty' Series Credits to Jenny Han Se...
464K 7.2K 25
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Y/n Conklin has been in love with Jeremiah Fisher for as long as she can remember. The months of June through August have always be...
30.9K 1.4K 22
we were born to be the pawn, in every lover's game. in which she loves him, but he hates her. [ jeremiah fisher x fem!oc ] [ based on tv show ]