five

chapter five 

chapter five 

We had just arrived home from the deb lunch/tea. It was ok. Pretty much like last year but having belly there made it better. She told me all about Cam and even ran out of the lunch to talk to him at one point and he invited her to the drive-in tonight. How cute is that!

Now I was sitting on the couch's with my head rested on my brother's shoulder whilst I watched them play PlayStation. I played a few games but got bored. 

"Belly you look beautiful," I squealed, running to give my best friend a hug. "Cam won't be able to keep his dick in his pants." 

"B! shut up!" steven yelled. 

"Shut the fuck up std. you're just mad your younger sister actually has a love life." 

I heard him scoff at me which indicated I had won. 

"Yeah belly you look hot," jere complimented. 

"Thanks, guys, I'll see you tonight." 

"Bye belly, make sure he wears a condom!" I yelled. 

I heard her laugh as she walked out the front door, towards Cam's car. 

"Aww my little sister's getting dick," I said, wiping a fake tear from my eye before jumping into my original spot on the couch. 

"Aww are you sad she's hooking up with someone when you haven't even kissed a guy this summer," my brother mocked. 

"Actually she-," jere started. 

"JEREMIAH FISHER!" I yelled. 

"WHO!" my brother begged. 

"Maybe if you weren't such I dick I would have told you." 

"Why'd you tell jere," he fake cried. 

"Because he saw it. conversation over." 

Everyone went back to their game but Conrad gave me a look like he wanted to talk to me but it would be suspicious if we just left together. We haven't talked since the kiss. I really hope nothing is ruined. 

"Okay kids we're off, don't do anything we wouldn't do," my mom said standing next to her 2 best friends. 

"So we can do anything?" Steven laughed. 

"You know what I mean, make sure you're back at 8 for dinner after we get back from the book signing." 

We all nodded in agreement and waited in silence, listening for the door to shut, the car to start and then drive off. When we heard the car drive off, we turned off the PlayStation and ran upstairs and into my room. My room had all the stuff hidden in it as the moms least expected anything from me and I always had the best stuff. 

"Okay what you got b?" jere asked. Steven, Jack, Conrad and Jere were all sitting on my bed, watching as I pulled out a large box in the back of my closet.