seventeen

chapter seventeen (a/n: everyone star this chapter

chapter seventeen
(a/n: everyone star this chapter. i want to see how many stars i can get 😉)

We'd been home for a while now and I was getting ready for the party tonight. Belly wasn't coming because she was going to some boat thing with the deb girls. I was invited but I wasn't really into that stuff.

Conrads pov:

I was sitting on the couches downstairs with Jack, Steven and Jere playing xbox. We were all ready for the party tonight but May was still getting ready upstairs. Honestly she could come to the party with her hair in a bun and tracksuits on and still look hot but I have to agree that she looks extra hot in a tight dress.

"This party's going to be sick tonight man," Jack spoke.

"Shayla told me Liam ordered an ice luge," Steven said.

"Conrad you're coming right, we've nearly hung out all summer," Jere directed at me.

"Yeah well he's been too busy kissing my sister," Jack huffed.

Steven suddenly spoke up, "You mean fucking." He earned a punch on the shoulder from Jack which made us all laugh.

"I'm coming but I'm going to stick with May."

"Do you guys have separation anxiety or something man," Jere smirked.

"You're such a simp bro."

"Guys seriously shut the fuck up," I snapped, I couldn't keep the small smile off my face though. I know I'm simp, it's pretty obvious.

"At least play a game of beer pong with us."

I waved them off when I heard a voice speak behind me.

"I'm ready, let's go boys," she chirped.

I turned around to face her, she was wearing a white dress that gripped her body in the most perfect way. Her hair was out and slightly curled, the way I know she loves it. Her makeup was simple and she had a black colour that I think is eye liner around her eyes which made the blue in her eyes pop out even more. She looked beautiful, like always.