Imperator of Darkness

By xeii01

the story of dean. mysterious dean. ~~ pictures does not belong to me, and one piece belong to the powerful O... More

-1. Saving Nami
-2. Let's start our adventure
-3. I was supposed to meet WB?
-4. I was supposed to meet WB? pt2
-6. False
-7. Blue Cutie
-8. Him again
-9. Whats happening?
-10. Finally, We did it.
-11. New Friends
-12. New Friends Pt. 2
-13. Trio
-14. Fighting Shanks
-15. Strawhat Reactions
-16. Blackbeard/Death
-17. You are Alive.
-18. Past
-19. Too Late.
-20. I missed you like crazy
-21. Rescue?
-22. Raleigh
-23. Rescue For Real
-24. Revolutionary Army (RA)
-25. ASD
-26. ASD Pt.2
27. ASD Pt.3 (Final)
-28. Trust
-29. Imple Down
-30. Imple Down Pt.2
-31. Escape
-32. MarineFord
-33. MarineFord Pt.2
-34. MarineFord Pt.3
-35. This isnt my world
-36. Stuck in the Hospital
-37. Five Hokages
-38. Awaken
-39. Naruto
-40. Finally Back
-41. 2 Years passed?
-42. Dressrosa
-43. Lost Zoro
-44. Who?
-45. Slowly Getting Started
-46. Kick some ass
-47. Payback
-48. Noah
-49. The Truth
-50. Dean
-51. What Wedding?
-52. Its not going right
-53. Ayana Secret
-54. Honour
-55. Shes gone
-56. Its all my fault
-57. The twins
-58. Revenge
-59. Reverie
Author Note

-5. No Words

381 11 2
By xeii01

The four individuals were still looking for WB and his crew. They followed the instructions of the unknown, but they kept going around in circles.

Dean thought this was very suspicious. He took the unknown and threw them onto the ground aggressively. He got tired of searching so he wants answers.
________________
'Spidey, watch Marco movements when I do something to this unknown. If he tries anything, let me know real quick.'

'Why master? Marco is a good guy, he won't do anything.'

'Heh, that's you what think.'

'What?'

Dean ignored him.

'Master answer me?'

'Master?'
________________
Dean POV:

I felt a very unusual vibe from Marco and the unknown, because of the face I can't see the expressions on them, but Marco has sweats dropping near his ears. Ace didn't noticed it, but Marco did protect us and fought the unknown, but it doesn't change the fact as he coincidentally saw us when we landed onto the island.

It's like he knew we were coming, but we clearly know that their ship is here, so the whitebeard pirates must be here somewhere. Unless...

I smirked and glanced at the unknown.

"Speak or i'll break your hidden face or every part of your bones."

Ace: This is getting annoying.

Marco: Rig-ht yoi

Unknown: I- dont k-now what you are talking about.

"I gave you a warning."

"Rasigan"

I attacked the unknown masked and it shattered to the ground one by one. Now the unknown face was revealed.

When I looked at them, I gasped, well everyone did except for Marco. I was eyeing on him as well.

"YOU ARE A WOMAN?"

Unknown: So what if I am?

Ace: Shes beautiful...

(Author POV)

Dean went near to the woman and kissed her hand. She flinched a little, but went back to her normal face.

Unknown: W-WHAT WAS THAT KID?

"oh right i'm still a kid." Dean thought.

Ace: Alright, what's a lovely lady like you doing here?

The unknown gritted her teeth.

"Let me tell you what's going on. Or like a theory."

Jay: Mas—Dean what are you saying?

Ace: What is it brat?

Dean points at Marco.

"He's an imposter. This ain't the Marco you know Ace, he's just dressing up as him and I feel like the powers he was using was just illusions that made it seem like it's Marco. And the unknown is controlling him, so now.."

Dean stopped talking and went closer to the unknown.

Jay: Now what?

Ace: WHAT?

Marco: What are you talking about y-yoi?

Dean placed his lips to the unknown, which they are now kissing each other. She was fully red and tried to pushed him away, but she was roped up. Dean let go of the kiss, licking the saliva that was around his mouth making a full 360 degrees.

"You taste like poison." dean smirked.

Ace was shocked.

Jay saw Marco was about to run, but he tripped him over and laid himself on top of him with his body weight standing on his back.

Jay: When it's poison then your hunch was right.

Dean grasped the woman shoulders and bit her neck, leaving a fresh mark. He then punched her stomach and said "disappear".

Jay and Ace looked at the unknown. The visual of the woman was slowly disappearing into a different face that was now appearing as their original appearance.

"Now there you go, I can finally kick your ass sir."

Unknown: Fuck I got caught.

"How was the kiss~~"

The unknown blushed. It turns out it was a man, who was the suspect all along, and he had a power of making illusions. Marco is a fake that he made, and now Dean assemble his fists.

Dean knocked out the unknown, and kept punching his stomach, the face, and then the stomach again. The unknown was crying in pain.

Unknown: P-p-lease it hurts. STOP!

Dean wore knuckle punchers and broke the unknown nose, making him fall to the ground unconscious. The fake Marco disappeared.

"Knew it."

Ace was speechless and couldn't move his mouth.

"Shocking huh? Come on, let's go find the actual WB pirates. Jay can you detect Marco smell? Since the other was a delusional, he still had his scent."

Jay: I'm doing that right now. Follow me.

Ace was standing still shocked. Dean and Jay stopped.

"Ace?"

Jay: Big brother, are you okay?

Ace: Who are you people? Especially you Dean what was that now?

"Instincts? When I feel like there's something bad, I can sense it just like that?"

Ace: Did you eat a devil fruit?

"Nope."

Ace watched their expression that they weren't lying, he sighed in relief on now trusting them. "You guys seem more mature than that I thought. Strong kiddos." he said.

"Don't act like a brother figure. Let's go find your 'pops'."

Ace grinned and followed the two. They were walking for a while now.

"The sky splitting was gone, so that was an illusion too just to allure us. Gotta admit it kinda fooled me."

Ace: The marco one was way realistic

Jay: Over there! *points*

They saw all the WB pirates that were injured real badly. They were a couple of pink nurses patching some of them up. All of them had bandages and they saw Marco tied up into a sea prison stone. WB was already unconscious with an IV bag. He was in the process of resting.

Dean jumped in joy with his eyes shining with stars.

"COOOOL! SO IS THAT HIM? EDWARD NEWGATE AKA WHITEBEARD?"

He was so loud that all eyes were on him. Ace hit his head.

Ace: Calm down, they trying to recover stupid!

Jay facepalm.

Ace went to Whitebeard. "Pops are you alright?"

The huge man opened his eyes and weakly nodded. "Ace, my son. You are here?"

Ace nodded.

Dean and Jay went near Marco. Dean gave a neutral face.

Marco: Oi oi oi what's with that look yoi? You gave pops an admire face, but what about me? I'm also cool yoi.

Dean still with a neutral face.

Jay: Yeah....Long story, but Dean probably thinks your weak.

Marco: WHAT YOI? Ace who are these kids?

Jay: Dean open his handcuffs.

"Why should I?" he murmured.

Marco: Do it yoi

"Whatever."

Dean use his knuckle punchers and he strike the chains, which tumbledown into two and Marco was free.

Marco: Thank you yoi. You seem like a strong fella.

WB glanced at Dean. He looked at him with curious eyes and Ace explained everything to everyone.

Ace: So that's what happened pops.

Marco: I can't believe we got saved from two children.

WB laughed and signal Dean and Jay to come closer. They did as what he told and patted their heads with a smile. Dean turned red with stars in his eyes.

"The legendary pirate touched me. I'm never washing my head again." Dean cries joyfully.

Jay: Stop being a fanboy.

WB: You little brats, why don't you join my crew? You guys will be happy with your new brothers.

Ace grinned at them. "I already claimed them as my little brothers already. Luffy will be so proud."

"Luffy?"

Ace: Do you know h—

WB pirate #1: POPS! First and Second division Commander! I have news from the mail birds.

WB pirate #2: Check it out!

They gave the newspaper to Ace. Ace mouth widened and screamed. They was a paper that fell, and Jay picked it up. His jaw dropped.

"What is it Jay?"

Jay bit his lower lips and gave it to Dean nervously. Dean saw the wanted poster. He had a bounty on him, it was teenager Dean with dark purple hair.

Blazing Dean.
30, 000, 000 berries.

(It was the purple hair of him that was smirking onto the picture with his hair covering his eyes.)

"HOLYSHIT." Dean yelled.

Jay took the paper back and tried to hide until Marco grabbed it out. Dean looks completely different so they won't know if that's actually him.

Marco: Blazing Dean?

Ace took the paper. "Oh I thought that was this kid, but he has the same name as this guy."

Marco: Dean is your name?

Dean looked at Jay.
_________________
'If you had thought smart enough, I wouldn't be worried about this crap and jumped excitedly with my first wanted poster.'

'Sorry, master, but congratulations.'
________________
Dean rolled his eyes. He took the other poster that Ace had in his hand and he was smiling happily.

"HAH! Luffy made it too!"

"The same bounty as me." Dean thought.

Ace: You know Luffy?

"Yeah! I met him recently."

Ace: So Luffy met his new brothers before I did.

"I'm not your brother, nor I am joining this crew. I'm all solo."

WB: What a shame. I wanted small brats like you.

"I kindly decline, but I will still love you old man."

WB chuckled.

Marco: So this dean guy was a pirate hunter, but it says here that he had joined the Strawhat pirates.

"WHAT?" Jay and Dean thought.

—End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 218 11
Y/N L/N is a character that didn't appear in the original One Piece series. But what if he did and we just don't remember? No one even knows his true...
6.4K 122 12
One shots & headcanons about the character's from One Piece. Mostly fluff and humour, with angst only occasionally. Gender neutral reader insert as...
342K 10.9K 35
(L/n) (Y/n), a 19-year-old girl, is a big fan of One Piece. She's always alone and never had a best life. While on her way home, she got into an acci...
5.9K 122 22
โ”Šโœง*๏ฝก โœฏโ”Šโ˜ชโ‹†โœง*๏ฝก โ”Š แด‹แด‡ษดษขษด๊œฑแด›แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ษชษด๊œฐแด€แดแดแดœ๊œฑ แด„แดœส€๊œฑแด‡แด… แด˜ษชส€แด€แด›แด‡ แด€๊œฑ สœแด‡ ษช๊œฑ แด‹ษดแดแดกษด ๊œฐแดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด€ส€ษชษดแด‡๊œฑ, ๊œฑแด‡แด›๊œฑ ๊œฑแด€ษชสŸ ษดแด‡xแด› แด›แด สŸแดœ๊œฐ๊œฐส แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด›ส€แด€แดก-สœแด€แด›๊œฑ ส™แดœแด›. - - - - แดกษชสŸสŸ สœแด‡ ๊œฐ...