Book Two: My Forever Love

By ChelseaFlynn8

It has been Twelve years since the death of her brother James and his wife Lily, leaving behind a son whom th... More

Chapter One: Prisoner of Azkaban
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten: Goblet of Fire
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty: Order of the Phoenix
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty: Half Blood Prince
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty: Deathly Hallows
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty: Final

Chapter Forty Seven

16 1 0
By ChelseaFlynn8

Rosalie’s P.O.V
It had been a few months and we had just entered into April and I was Nine Months Pregnant and I was ready to have the baby any day now until I began to feel a sharp pain in my stomach before feeling something wet run down my legs and I realised that I was going into labour, “Remus” I called to him before he rushed over to me, “what is it darling? What’s wrong?” He asked me, “I think the baby is coming.” I told him before he rushed around and got everything we needed before we managed to make it to St. Mungos and were soon brought to a bed before I managed to start pushing until I managed to give birth to a boy and named him Sirius James Lyall as I held him in my arms, “how are you feeling love?” Remus asked me, “I’m fine but he’s perfect.” I told him, “He is, Edeline will love him and I’m just glad that he won’t end up like me.” Remus said to me and I looked at him, “if he did get your condition, he’d still be perfect to me. Just like you.” I said to Remus before one of the Healers came up to us, “after looking him over a few times, he’s in perfect health so if it’s alright with you, I would like you to stay and considering you’d just had a baby and want to make sure nothing happens to you either.” she said to us and I nodded, “that’s fine with me.” I told her and I managed to spend the night there before being able to go home the next day with our son and once we did, I spent most of my time with him as we stayed inside most of the time as I didn’t want to risk taking him anywhere considering what’s been going on lately and I was soon brought out my thoughts when I felt Remus kiss the top of my head, “how is he darling?” he asked me and I smiled a little, “he’s fine. He’s fast asleep. He does look a lot like you though.” I told Remus as I smiled at him and he smiled back, “but I’m sure he will be a mama’s boy.” Remus said to me as he kissed his cheek, “if a fight starts, I want you to stay here with him. Promise me that you will.” Remus said to me and I looked at him with worry, “what are you getting at?” I asked him, “I want you to be with him if a fight starts and I have no doubt that there will be.” he said to me, “you’re not doing it alone. I will fight with you if it does happen.” I told him, “please don’t argue, I don't want anything to happen to you. Our boy needs his mother.” he said to me as I brought him upstairs before heading back down, “and he needs his father, Remus. I need you. I don’t know what I would do if I lost you, I couldn’t bear it or even the thought of being here without you.” I said to him as I began to cry and he soon hugged me, “I love you too much to lose you Remus. I don’t want to live in a world without you in it.” I said to him before looking up at him, “then I promise nothing will happen to me as long as you promise the same thing.” he said to me and I nodded, “I promise my love.” I told him before we kissed each other and we just spent the day taking care of Sirius. 

Edeline’s P.O.V
By the time we made it inside, I saw Draco standing there with his father as we walked into the room and the shock feeling never went away as I didn’t know what to do before Harry and I were pushed to our knees before Bellatrix grabbed us by the hair and I groaned a little, “well?” she asked Draco desperately, “I can’t be sure.” Draco said to her, “Draco, look closely son. If we are the ones to hand Potter and Lupin over to the Dark Lord Everything will be forgiven. All will be as it was, do you understand?” Lucius said to Draco, “no we won’t be forgetting who actually caught them. I hope Mr. Malfoy.” the Snatcher said to him, “you dare to talk to me like that in my own house.” Lucius said as he raised his voice, “don’t be shy, sweety. Come over, now if they aren’t who we think they are, Draco and we call him, he’ll kill us all. We need to be absolutely sure” Bellatrix said to him as she brought him over, “he’d kill you anyways once he’s done with you guys, no matter what you do or how hard you try to please him.” I said to her before she slapped me, “don’t you dare speak about him.” she yelled at me before Draco spoke up, “What’s wrong with their faces?” Draco asked and I can tell that he was scared and worried, “yes, what is wrong with their faces?” Bellatrix asked the others, “they came to us like that. Something they picked up in the forest I reckon.” one of the Snacher’s said to her and I looked at Draco the entire time before feeling a tear slip down my cheek, “or ran into a Stinging Jinx. was it you deary?” Bellatrix said before walking away, “I’m sorry Edeline.” Draco whispered to me and I smiled a little, “give me her wand. We’ll see what her last spell was.” Bellatrix said before hearing her stop, “what is that? Where did you get that from?” Bellatrix asked one of the Snatcher’s, “it was in her bag when we searched her. I reckon it’s mine now.” The Snatcher said to Bellatrix before she attacked him and the others, “Cissy, put the boys in the cellar.” Bellatrix said as she soon grabbed me and put me next to Hermione, “I want to have a little conversation with these two. Girl to girl.” Bellatrix said, “you’ve gone mental” I said to before she grabbed me by the throat before throwing me to the ground, “don’t you have a mouth on that pretty face of yours.” She said to me, “I got it from my mother.” I told her before she knelt over me, “now I will ask you once, where did you get that sword? Did you manage to sneak into my Vault?” she asked me, “I don’t know what you’re talking about. We never took anything from it.” I told her, “LIAR.” she yelled at me before she started torturing me, causing me to scream.

Draco’s P.O.V  
As soon as she screamed, I was about to go over to her before my father stopped me, “don’t or she will do the same to you for even caring about her. Do you understand?” He said to me, “please, I can’t stand here and do nothing. I love her.” I said to him as the feeling of pain grew within me as he looked at me in shock, “you can’t love her. You can’t love the daughter of a mutt. She is Half Blood.” he said to me and I felt angry towards him, “why should that matter father? Why should it now?” I asked him and he didn’t say anything after that before we heard that Edeline had stopped screaming as Bellatrix was asking Granger questions before doing the same thing to her and I so wanted to go over to Edeline but I wouldn’t know what would happen if I did so I decided to stay incase going to her would risk her life even more before Bellatrix had the Goblin brought in before asking him questions also before something happened.

Edeline’s P.O.V
After Bellatrix questioned and tortured Hermione and myself, she started talking with the Goblin as the both of us laid there, “consider yourself lucky, Goblin. The same won’t be said for these two” Bellatrix said as she walked over to Hermione and I before something happened and I looked to see Ron and Harry fought with Draco and his mother before Lucius and Bellatrix had Hermione and myself, “you should have thought about it before you ended up with my son. He doesn’t need someone like you around him.” Lucius said to me, “that’s where you’re wrong. You don’t deserve him, you are no fit to be his father for what you and your wife put him through.” I said to him before Bellatrix spoke up, “stop” Bellatrix said before they had done so as they noticed us, “drop your wands. I said drop them.” Bellatrix said to them and they had done so, “pick them up Draco, now. Well, well, well look what we have here, it’s Harry Potter and Edeline Lupin. They’re all bright and shiny and new again, Just in time for the Dark Lord. call him. Call him.” Bellatrix said and they all looked at Draco before Lucius handed me over to Draco’s mother so that he could call Voldemort and as he was doing so, we all began to hear something and looked up to see Dobby on the chandelier as he was doing something to it and I smiled, “you’re so dead.” I said to them just before it fell and Draco’s mother pushed me as I made it to the others, “Stupid elf. You could have killed me.” Bellatrix said to him, “and I really hoped he could have.” I said to her, “Dobby never meant to kill, Dobby only meant to maim or seriously injure.” and before Draco’s mother could do anything, Dobby had beaten her to it as her and flew out of her hand, “how dare you take a Witch's wand. How dare you defy your Master’s.” Bellatrix said to Dobby, “Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf and Dobby has come here to save Harry Potter and his friends.” Dobby said and I looked at Draco, “I love you.” he said to me and I smiled a little, “and I love you.” I said back to him before we all held onto Dobby before Apparating.

By the time we got to where we needed to be, I slowly got up before Ron came over, “are you alright?” he asked me as I saw him along with Hermione and I nodded, “yeah, I’m fine.” I told him before standing up before feeling a sharp pain in my shoulder, “bloody hell. You have something sticking out of your shoulder mate.” Ron said to me as I saw that it looked like a dagger, “yeah, I guess I do.” I said to him before pulling it out as I groaned, “Edeline, are you alright?” I heard Harry ask, “yeah. But I think this might belong to Bellatrix.” I said as I showed him the dagger, “how do you have it?” he asked and motioned to my shoulder, “how bad does it hurt?” he asked as we walked to the Cottage, “uhh, I’d say beyond a 10” I said to him before we managed to walk inside, “Bill, Fleur. Where are you?” Ron asked before they soon appeared, “what happened to you?” Bill asked, “got stabbed with a dagger.” I told him before Fleur came around and helped me with it as we talked about what had happened, “this should do it. It will be sore for a while but other than that, it should heal within a few hours or so. Be careful about it.” Fleur told me and I thanked her before she walked away, “I think it might have been intended for one of us though to be honest.” I said to them before Dobby walked up to us, “are you alright Miss. Lupin?” Dobby asked me and I smiled at him, “I’m fine Dobby. Thank you for helping us when you did.” I told him, “it is Dobby’s pleasure to help Harry Potter and Edeline Lupin and their friends.” he said and smiled a little as I helped Fluer as she walked back into the kitchen, “it’s beautiful here” Luna said, “it was our aunts, we used to come here as kids. The Order uses it now as a safe house. What’s left of us.” Bill said to her before my parents popped up in my head, “now that you mention that, are my parents alright?” I asked him, “yeah, they’re fine. Your mother had her baby a few weeks ago, you have a brother.” Bill said to me and I smiled a little before feeling another tear slip down my cheek, “what did they name him?” I asked him, “Sirius James Lyall Lupin.” he told me before crying a little more before calming down before hearing Luna speak up again, “that’s a beautiful name. It sounds meaningful.” she said to us, “yeah, I think it is. Lyall is my grandfather, my dad’s father and Sirius and James are the names of my Godfather and Uncle.” I told her as she smiled before she looked at the Wind Chime, Muggles think these keep evil away. But they’re wrong.” Luna said before Harry walked up, “I need to talk to the Goblin.” he said to Bill and Fleur and Bill brought Harry, Ron and Hermione upstairs before eventually coming back down as I continued to help a little before we walked upstairs to see Ron, Hermione and Harry waiting outside, “do you mind if we talk to Mr. Ollivander?” Harry asked her before she nodded before walking inside and I stayed with the others as we waited, “are you thinking there’s a Horcrux in Bellatrix’s Vault?” Hrmione asked, “Well by the way she acted, there might be to be honest.” I whispered to them, “she’s right, Bellatrix was terrified when she thought we’d been in there. She’d kept asking what else we’d taken. I bet you anything there’s a Horcrux in there, another piece of his soul. Let’s find it and kill it and then we’re one step closer to killing him.” Harry said to us, “what happens when we find it? How are we supposed to destroy it when you're giving the sword to Griphook?” Ron asked Harry, “I can try. It nearly worked for me when I tried using my powers on the Locket.” I suggested before hearing the door open, “we’ll see but other than that, I’m still working on that.” Harry said before we saw Fleur, “he’s weak.” she told us as there was a moment of silence.

As soon as she walked back downstairs, the four of us walked into the room before Harry had spoken up, “Mr. Ollivander, I need to ask you a few questions.” Harry said to him, “anything my boy, anything.” Mr. Ollivander said to him, “would you mind identifying this wand? We need to know if it’s safe to use.” Harry said as he walked up to Mr. Ollivander as he took the wand from Harry, “Walnut. Dragon Heartstring. 12 and ¾ inches. Unyielding. This belonged to Bellatrix Lestrange, treat it carefully.” Mr. Ollivander said as he gave the wand back to Harry, “and this?” Harry asked as he gave him Draco’s wand, “Hawthorn. Unicorn Hair. 10 inches. Reasonably pliant. This was the wand of Draco Malfoy.” Mr Ollivander said and I furrowed my brows a little, “was?” Harry questioned, “what do you mean was?” I asked Mr. Ollivander, “is it not still?” Harry asked him, “well, perhaps not, if you won it from him. I sense its allegiance has changed” Mr. Ollivander said before giving the Wand back to Harry, “you talk about wands as if they have feelings, can think.” Harry said to him, “the wand chooses the Wizard Mr. Potter. That much has always been clear to those of us who’ve studied Wandlor.” Mr. Ollivander said to him, “And what do you know about the Deathly Hallows?” Harry asked him, “it is rumored there are three. The Elder Wand, the Cloak of Invisibility to hide you from your enemies, and the Resurrection Stone to bring back loved ones from the dead. Together they make one Master of Death but few truly believe that such objects exist.” Mr. Ollivander explained, “do you? Do you believe they exist?” Harry asked him, “I see no reason to put stalks into an old wise tale.” Mr. Ollivander said to Harry, “you’re lying. You know one exists. You told him about it, you told him about the Elder Wand and where he could go looking for it.” Harry said to him, “he tortured me. Besides, only conveyed rumors, there’s no telling when he will find it.” Mr. Ollivander said and I felt bad for him, “he has found it sir.” Harry told him before getting up, “we’ll let you rest.” I said to Mr. Ollivander before he spoke up just before we left the room, “he’s after you Mr. Potter and Miss Lupin. If it’s true what you say, and he has the Elder Wand, I’m afraid you really don’t stand a chance.” Mr. Ollivander said to us, “then I suppose we’ll have to Kill him before he finds us then.” Harry told him before the four of us eventually left the room.

As we made it downstairs, Hermione managed to tell us about getting a strand of Bellatrix’s hair before Ron had spoken up about it, “are you sure that it’s her’s?” he asked Hermione, “Positive.” she told him as she held it up before the four of us had gone outside with Griphook before Hermione had managed to have an extra Polyjuice Potion on her before using it and soon came back over to Harry, Ron and myself as Bellatrix, “well, how do I look?” she asked us, “convincing if you know how to act like her too.” I said to Hermione, “hideous.” was all Ron said and I hit him, “what?” he asked, “just remember she’s still Hermione.” I said to him and he shrugged a little, “I’ll try.” He said before Ron spoke up, “you can give that to Hermione to hold, alright Griphook.” Harry told him before we held each other’s hands, “we’re relying on you Griphook. If you get us past the guards and into the vault the sword is yours” Harry told him, “fail to do so, you get nothing.” I said to him and he just looked at me and said nothing before he grabbed onto our hands and we soon apparated to Diagon Alley, “Madam Lestrange.” someone said to her, “good morning.” Hrmione said to him, “Good morning? Good morning? Your Bellatrix Lestrange looks like some dewy eyed schoolgirl.” Griphook said to her, “hey, easy” Ron said to him, “try and be a little more mental. Act like you just came out of an Asylum or something. Pretty much act like a crazy person.” I told Hermione, “if she gives us away, we mine as well use that sword to slit our throats.” Griphook said to us, “no he’s right, I was being stupid.” Hermione said to us, “then just do what I said and be a crazy person so I’d rather not die today thank you, so can we get a move on with this please. I’m getting rather uneasy.” I said to them, “ok, let’s go then” Harry said before he managed to get Griphook on his back and I stood behind them before Ron put the cloak around us, “just stay close so you don’t slip out alright Edeline” Harry said to me, “I’ll try.” I told him as we made our way into Gringotts before we eventually stopped walking and we waited as Hermione tried to get the Goblin’s attention, “I wish to enter my vault.” she said to him, “Identification?” the Goblin asked, “I hardly think that’ll be necessary.” Hermione told him, “Madam Lestrange.” The Goblin said before walking away, “I don’t like to be kept waiting Hermione said to him, “they know. They know she’s an imposter.” Griphook told us, “how?” I asked him, “they’ve been warned.” Griphook said to us, “Harry, what do we do?” Ron whispered to us, “I suggest we knock them all out or something.” I mentioned as I tried to keep quiet before the Goblin came back with another, “Madam Lestrange, would you mind presenting your wand?” the new Goblin asked her, “and why should I do that?” she asked him as we slowly walked towards the two Goblins, “it’s the bank's policy, I’m sure you understand.” The Goblin told her, “no, I most certainly do not understand.” she said to him, “I’m afraid I must insist.” the Goblin said before Harry finally decided to do something, “very well madam Lestrange, if you will follow me.” the goblin said and I felt relief wash over me, “nice save.” I said to Harry before we followed them into the back before we were soon able to take off the cloak.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517 56 22
My name is Victoria Rose Black. My father is Sirius Black, yes, the murder. When I was 3 he was arrested and thrown into Azkaban, after the murder of...
4.1K 122 32
Remus Lupins childhood best friend, Violet Watson, has finally come back from a year long transfer to Beauxbatons. The problem? He had just been dia...
15K 401 28
June Potter is about to start her second year at Hogwarts. All the young girl hopes is that I'd be uneventful. In Harry's and her's last few weeks at...
270 0 51
Meredith Druella Pettigrew was the only daughter of none other than Peter Pettigrew and the only niece of Remus Lupin and ever since the day people t...