Book Two: My Forever Love

By ChelseaFlynn8

It has been Twelve years since the death of her brother James and his wife Lily, leaving behind a son whom th... More

Chapter One: Prisoner of Azkaban
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten: Goblet of Fire
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty: Order of the Phoenix
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty: Half Blood Prince
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty: Deathly Hallows
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty: Final

Chapter Thirty Eight

9 0 0
By ChelseaFlynn8

Rosalie’s P.O.V
After hearing Bellatrix speak up and they continued to talk to one another, I felt like we were being watched before looking to see Snape standing there as both Harry and I pointed our wands at him before he told us to stay quiet, “why?” I asked him in a whisper but he said nothing before walking away and started going up to the others, “no'' Snape said, making Draco lower his wand, “Severus, please.” Dumbledore said to him, “Avada Kedavra.” Snape said shooting the spell at Dumbledore causing him to fall off the Astronomy Tower and I covered Edeline’s mouth to stop her from making any noise before hearing the others rush down the stairs and the three of us managed to do the same once they were far enough away and after a few moments, I stopped Harry, “Harry wait, if you go after them, who knows whether or not they will kill you.” I said to him, “I don’t care, I’m going after Snape.” he said before pulling his arm away, “I’m going with him.” Edeline said before following Harry as I stood there frozen before falling to my knees before I went to find Minerva to tell her everything that happened. After a few moments of searching the halls, I finally found her, “Minerva, something happened to Dumbledore.” I told her, “what do you mean? What happened to him?” she asked me and I rambled for the words before she stopped me, “Rosalie, calm down. Relax.” she said to me and I took a few deep breaths and before I could say anything to her, a student rushed over to us, “Professor, it’s Dumbledore. I think he’s dead.” the boy said before Minerva looked at me, “is it true?” she asked and all I could do was nod before speaking, “I’m sorry.” was all I could say before I followed her to where Dumbledore’s Body was only to see that more people were already gathered around it.

Edeline’s P.O.V
After Following Harry, he finally spoke up, “what did he mean by ‘her’? Do you know anything about it?” he asked me and I stayed silent not knowing what to say, “well?” he asked, “yes I do know what he meant by that but I don’t think you’ll like the answer.” I told him before he stopped, “tell me.” he said to me and it took me a moment before speaking, “he meant me. We’ve been dating for a few months and the only thing I knew about this was the Cabinet and that’s it I swear to you. I didn’t know about the Dark Mark or having to kill Dumbledore, he never told me any of that. Please believe me.” I said to him and he stayed silent and I knew he was angry, “I’m not angry at you, but I am angry at the fact you didn’t say anything about what you knew.” was all he said before we managed to catch up to Snape and the others, “SNAPE. HE TRUSTED YOU.” Harry shouted at him before Bellatrix set Hagrid's home in fire before I noticed Draco looking at me, “I’m sorry.” he said to me and I nodded as I held his ring in my hand and before he left, the both of us shared one last kiss before Snape spoke up, “Go” he said to Draco and he had done so before Harry started fighting Snape, “FIGHT BACK, YOU COWARD, FIGHT BACK” Harry said before Bellatrix attacked both Harry and I as she walked up to be, “he deserves so much better than you Half Blood.” she said to me before Snape got her attention, “no, they belong to the Dark Lord.” Snape said to her before she managed to walk away from me as I began to get up before Harry said another spell, “Septumsemprum” Harry said as Snape managed to block Harry’s Attack causing Harry to fall back again, “you dare use my own spells against me. Yes, I’m the Half Blood Prince.” Snape said before kicking Harry’s wand away before walking away to catch up with the others and all I can wish for was that Draco was going to alright and safe before I went over to Harry after grabbing his wand and helping him up, “the whole school probably knows about Dumbledore by now.” I told him as we made our way there.

By the time we got to where Dumbledore’s body was, the entire school surrounded it as Harry and I made our way through everyone as I stood next to mum and held her hand as Harry walked up to Dumbledore’s body and knelt in front of it before Ginny walked up to him and knelt beside him as she hugged him before mum and I noticed Professor McGonagall raise her wand and mum and I had done the same before everyone else soon had their wands raised as well and after a few moments had passed, everyone had lowered their wands as I began to cry a little myself as I felt mums hand grip tighter around mine, “control it” she whispered to me but at this point I wasn’t sure if I could, “I don’t think I can.” I said to her as I tried controlling it, “then let it out dear” I heard Professor McGonagall say as I noticed her looking at me as she nodded, “let go” she said again before I looked away and I walked away from the others so nothing happened to them before I fell to my knees and that was when I let it all out as I screamed not realizing what was really going on before noticing a bright light surrounding me before it went away causing me to pass out from using to much power.

Rosalie’s P.O.V 
After what happened to Edeline, Minerva managed to get everyone back to their Dorms for the night before I noticed Hermione and Ron still standing there, “bloody hell was that?” Ron asked me, “when was she able to do that? It also turned her hair white.” Hermione said and I looked to see that she was right, “it’s a long story for another day.” I said to her before I picked her up, “let’s get her to the Hospital Wing.” Madam Pomfrey said to me before we had done so while Minerva talked with Hagrid and eventually, both Madam Pomfrey and I managed to get Edeline to the Hospital Wing as she began to check Edeline over for a little before speaking up, “everything seems to be responsive, she’s just fainted fro what happened. If you don’t mind me asking, has she always been able to do that?” she said to me, “no, not always. It only started happening in the last year or so. It’s Genetic, it gets passed down every so often so it’s rare I guess you can say but I’m not exactly sure what it is. There’s not much to say about it if I remember correctly.” I told her and she nodded, “well, she will be alright Rosalie. I’m sure that she will wake up in the morning.” Madam Pomfrey told me and I nodded, “thank you.” was all I said before she walked away and I held Edeline’s hand the entire time before I noticed that she was wearing something around her neck and saw that it was a ring and thought that Draco might have given it to her and as I began to think about it, I realized that he looked scared about what he had to do as if he didn’t want to do it in the first place and I began to feel bad for him if he didn’t have a choice of doing so and I thought about what I said to her if Harry was telling the truth about Malfoy and I couldn’t do that to her knowing she loves him, I just hope that he truly felt the same way about her and after thinking about everything that had happened, I eventually fell asleep as I rested my head on the side of the bed as I continued to hold her hand.

It has been a while when I felt someone gently shaking me as I slowly woke up and looked around to see that I was still in the Hospital Wing before seeing Madam Pomfrey, “how are doing dear?” she asked me and I sighed a little, “I’m fine, how is she doing?” I asked her, “She's still stable, she hasn’t woken up yet but I’m sure she will soon.” she told me and saw that it was the next day, “thank you.” I said to her as she smiled at me, “let me know if anything happens alright dear.” she said and I nodded before she walked away before seeing Harry, Ron and Hermione walk in, “is she alright?” Hermione asked and I nodded, “she’ll be fine. Madam Pomfrey said she should be waking up soon” I told them, “the Locket we found was a fake and the real one is hidden somewhere.” Harry said and I nodded, “alright but it could be anywhere. It’s probably not even in London or in England in general.” I told them, “I know but we have to find it if we want to kill Voldemort. It’s the only way.” Harry said and I sighed, “I know but who knows how long it could take if you find them all.” I said to him, “she’s gotten close to Draco.” he mentioned, “I know, she didn’t say much of anything because we both know what you would do or say about it.” I said to him, “It makes sense I suppose, we never really got along with him from the start to begin with.” Harry said and I sighed a little, “Well from what I know, he did want to be friends with the lot of you when you started coming here.” I mentioned to him, “well, there was a reason why we didn’t, he kind of made fun of Ron when that happened.” he told me before Edeline started moving around just as Remus rushed in, “is she alright? McGonagall  wrote to me about what happened.” he said to me, “I think she just started waking up.” I told him as she opened her eyes, “what happened?” she asked as she sat up, “you fainted.” I told her as if she was trying to remember something, “it’s all coming back to me. Dumbledore’s really dead isn’t he?” she said and I nodded, “wait what? What does she mean?” Remus asked and I sighed “It's a long story darling, I’ll tell you when the Summer Holiday starts.” I told him and he sighed a little as I went to tell Madam Pomfrey that Edeline was awake, “everything alright?” she asked and I nodded, “yeah, Edeline woke up.” I told her as the both of us walked back to Edeline as Madam Pomfrey checked on her, “how are you feeling dear?” she asked Edeline, “I’m alright, I’m feeling a little groggy I guess.” Edeline told her, “you might feel like that for a little while but other than that I think you’ll be alright.” Madam Pomfrey told her, “she should be alright to leave whenever she’s able.” Madam Pomfrey told us, “thank you.” I said to her before she walked away, “can I leave mum?” she asked and she managed to get out of bed before we left the Hospital Wing.

Remus, Myself and Edeline had made it back to my room for the time being and Edeline just sat on the bed as she thought to herself and I went to sit next to her, “what’s on your mind love?” I asked her as she began to hold the necklace she had around her neck and I sighed a little, “you really do love him don’t you?” I asked her and she nodded before resting her head on my shoulder, “I’m sure that he will be alright darling.” I told her before looking at Remus as he leaned against the table in the room before looking back at Edeline to see that she had fallen asleep again before gently laying her down on the bed before walking up to Remus, “what happened Rosalie?” he asked me and I thought about how to tell him before speaking, “Snape killed Dumbledore. Harry was right about Malfoy as he was the one that was supposed to do it but I can tell he didn’t want to considering it sounded like he was threatened to do so.” I told him, “so Snape did it instead.” he said and I nodded, “pretty much, but Dumbledore already knew Malfoy was told to kill him beforehand.” I mentioned to him and he sighed a little, “then I wonder why he didn’t prevent it to begin with, no matter who was going to kill him.” he told me and I shrugged a little, “I don’t know why but let’s not talk about it right now, it’s bad enough that Edeline bottled it all up before it caused her to faint and turn her hair white.” I told him as the both of us looked at her, “she will be alright. She’s strong just like her mother.” Remus said before feeling him kiss the top of my head before I hugged him, “I know she is, but I’m worried about her.” I told him as he wrapped his arms around me, “so am I darling. So am I.'' he said to me before we decided to talk about something else to keep our minds off of everything for the time being before going to bed for the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270 0 51
Meredith Druella Pettigrew was the only daughter of none other than Peter Pettigrew and the only niece of Remus Lupin and ever since the day people t...
25.3K 836 29
In his fifth year, Harry Potter met his parents when they travelled 20 years forward in time. Now everything has changed. The Second Wizarding War is...
72 5 5
(I want to say that the HARRY POTTER SERIES DOES NOT BELONG TO ME!!! I'm only using the books to write everything! The only thing that belongs to me...
767K 13.9K 67
Y/N Lupin had been friends with the Weasleys since first year, they were inseparable. Ever since her parents and older brother, Carter, died in a tra...