Book Two: My Forever Love

By ChelseaFlynn8

It has been Twelve years since the death of her brother James and his wife Lily, leaving behind a son whom th... More

Chapter One: Prisoner of Azkaban
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten: Goblet of Fire
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty: Order of the Phoenix
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty: Half Blood Prince
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty: Deathly Hallows
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty: Final

Chapter Thirty Four

11 0 0
By ChelseaFlynn8

Edeline's P.O.V
It was almost the day of Slughorn's Christmas Dew and I was hanging out with Harry and Hermione as we eventually walked into the Library as Hermione talked about Ron, "he's at perfect liberty to kiss whoever he likes. I really couldn't care less." Hermione said to us as she put her books away, "sure sounds like it." I told her before she continued, "Was I under the impression that he and I would be attending Slughorn's Christmas Party together, yes. Now, given the circumstances, I've had to make other arrangements." she told us, "have you?" Harry asked her, "yes, why?" She said to him, "Well, I just thought seeing as neither of us can go with whom we really like, we should go together. As friends." Harry told her, "why didn't I think of that." Hermione said, "who are you going with?" Harry asked her, "Please tell me you're not going with Cromack?" I asked her, "um it's a surprise. Anyways, it's you we've got to worry about. You can't just take anyone. See that girl over there? That's Romilda Vane, apparently she's trying to smother you a Love Potion." Hermione told Harry, "really?" Harry asked, "Hey, she's only interested in you because she thinks you're The Chosen One." Hermione told him, "I am The Chosen One." Harry said and both Hermione and I hit Harry in the head with a roll of paper, "Ok, sorry. Kidding. Well, I'll ask someone I like. Someone cool." Harry suggested, "then I hope it's Luna. She's pretty cool." I told him before the three of us eventually left the Library and eventually, it was just Hermione and I, "please tell me it's not Cormack that you're taking?" I asked her and she sighed a little, "it is. I already asked him after the Ron and Lavender situation." she told me and I sighed a little, "well, it's an alright choice then, considering the way Cormack looks at you all the time." I told her and the both of us chuckled a little, "we should head back to the Common Room." Hermione said and we had done so and eventually made it back to the Common Room for the night and continued to hang out for the rest of the night until we eventually went to bed for the night.

It was finally the night of Slughorn's Christmas Party and I had just finished getting ready before I left my dorm and made my way to where the party was going to be,

before I noticed Draco sitting alone, "how are you doing?" I asked him as I sat in front of him next to the window and he shrugged a little, "I'll be fine. Where are you off to?" He asked me, "Slughornis having this party and invited me." I told him and he nodded, "are you sure you're alright?" I asked him, "I'm fine, Love. you don't have to worry about me alright." he said and I just looked at him, "how can I not worry about you." I told him and he smiled a little before looking out the window, "you should go. I don't want to keep you." he said to me and I sighed a little, "are you sure?" I asked him and he nodded, "I'll see you later alright." I told him before kissing the top of his head and walked away and eventually made it to Slughorn's Party and talked with a few of the people that were there before noticing Hermione hide behind the curtains and both Harry and I eventually made it to her, "are you Alright?" I asked her, "Hermione, what are you doing? And what happened to you?" Harry asked her, "no, I've just escaped. I mean, I left Cormack under the Mistletoe." Hermione told us, "Cormack? That's who you invited?" Harry asked her, "surprise." I said to him, "I thought it would annoy Ron the most." she told us, "well clearly, it's not working." I mentioned to them, "he's got more tentacles than a Snarfelaff plant." she told us before one of the waiters appeared, "Dragon Tartare?" he asked us, "no I'm fine thank you." Hermione said, "just as well, they give one horribly bad breath." the man said to us, "on second thought." Hermione said before she grabbed the tray, "it might keep Cormack at bay." Hermione told us, "Now that you mention it, he's coming over here." I told her before Harry and I hid her as she left, "I think she just went about her note." Harry told Cormack, "slippery little minx your friend. Likes to work her mouth, doesn't she?" Cormack told us, "I wonder what goes through your head." I said to him as he began to eat the Dragon Tartare, "what is this that I'm eating by the way?" he asked us and Harry and I just looked at each other before telling him, "Dragon Balls." the both of us told him before Snape appeared before Cormack threw up, "3, 2, 1" I said before Snape spoke up, "you've just bought yourself a months detention" he said to Cormack as Harry and I tried to sneak away before Snape caught us, "not so quick Potter and Lupin." he said to us before he came over to Harry and I, "sir, I really think I should rejoin the party. my date-" Harry said to him before Snape spoke up, "I'm sure they can survive your absence for another minute or two. Besides, I only wish to convey a message." he said to us, "Message?" Harry questioned, "from who?" I asked him, "from Professor Dumbledore, he asked me to give the both of you his best and he hopes you enjoy your Holidays. You see, he's traveling and he won't return until term resumes." Snape told us, "Traveling where?" Harry asked, "you really think he'd say where." I told him before Snape walked away saying nothing more before Mr. Filch dragged Draco into the room, "Professor Slughorn, I just discovered this boy lurking in an upstairs corridor. He claims to have been invited to your party." Mr. Filch said to Slughorn, "ok, ok I was gate crashing" Draco said before Snape walked up to them, "I'll escort him out." Snape said, "Certainly, Professor." Draco said before the both of them left and both Harry and I looked at each other and followed them from a distance before hiding as we overheard what they were talking about, "I didn't hex that Bell girl. They think I did it." we heard Draco say, "I swore to protect you. I made the unbreakable vow." Snape said to Draco, "I don't need protection. I was chosen for this. Out of all the others, me. I won't fail him." Draco said to Snape, "you're afraid, Draco. You attempt to conceal it but it's obvious. Let me assist you." Snape said to him, "no, I was chosen. This is my moment. I'm only doing this to protect her from him." Draco said as a tear slipped down my cheek and I soon left and eventually made it to the Astronomy Tower.

After a while, I eventually stopped crying before I heard footsteps and looked to see that it was Draco and we just looked at each other as he walked up to me, "what's wrong? Why are you crying love?" he asked me as he tried to touch me, I moved away and he furrowed his brows a little, "I overheard what you said to Snape. Please tell me it isn't true?" I said to him and he froze, "I had no choice. I told you he threatened me if I didn't do what he said." he told me, "I trusted you Draco. I love you." I said to him, "I only kept it from you because I was protecting you. I didn't want to lose you because I knew you'd leave me if I told you what I was doing." he told me, "what makes you think I would leave you? I love you Draco, more than I should." I told him before he kissed me and after a moment, I kissed him back and before it had gotten any farther, the both of us had broken away from the kiss and caught our breaths, "I love you Edeline Lupin. More than anything. Be mine" he said to me and I smiled at him, "are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" I asked him, chuckling a little, "yes, I am asking you to be my girlfriend." he said, "then yes, I will be your girlfriend." I told him with a smile on my face and we eventually left the Astronomy Tower and made it to the Room of Requirement, "so what happened over the summer?" I asked him and he sighed, "Voldemort wanted me to become a Death Eater. I had no choice in the matter so I had to become one. After that, he gave me something to do and that involved the Vanishing Cabinet." he told me and I felt bad for him, "I wish I can help you." I told him, "no, I'd rather you not get involved. It's bad enough as it is that he wants you dead." he told me, "ok then, just be careful then. I don't want you to get hurt." I told him before he kissed me again, "don't worry love, I'll be fine. I just want to be with you." he told me and I smiled a little before we kissed again as it soon became a heated makeout session before the both of us were laying on the ground before he broke away from the kiss, "Are you sure you want this?" he asked me and I smiled at him and nodded, "yes. I want you." I told him before we continued until we were making love. After a while, the both of us were just laying there in each other's arms before he spoke up, "we should probably head back to our Common Rooms." he suggested and I sighed a little, "but I don't want to." I said to him and he chuckled, "Neither do I but people will suspect that we're gone." he told me and I knew he was right, "alright then." I said before the both of us started getting dressed before leaving the Room of Requirement, "before you go, I want to give you something." he said to me before pulling something out of his pocket and saw that it was his ring on a necklace chain, "I knew it would be too big for your fingers, that's why it's as a necklace." he told me and I smiled, "thank you, you didn't have to give me your ring though. I know it means a lot to you." I told him, "I want to. I want you to wear it so that I'm always close to you." he told me before he put it on, "I love you." I said to him before he kissed the top of my head, "I love you darling." He said before we went our separate ways for the night and I eventually made it back to the Common Room for the night and eventually went to bed.

Rosalie's P.O.V
It was finally the Holidays and I eventually made it to the train station and met up with Remus and hugged him tightly, "I've missed you my love." I said to him, "I missed you darling." He said before we shared a kiss and waited for Edeline and Harry and the train eventually arrived and everyone started getting off the train. After they had done so, we eventually made it back home for the time being, "the Weasley's invited us for dinner. Do you guys want to go?" Remus said to us, "that would be nice, I'm sure the kids would want to go." I told him, "alright." he said and we told Edeline and Harry before making it to the Burrow not long after and eventually made it inside and helped Mrs. Weasley with the rest of dinner before we all started eating and talked with each other and once dinner was over for the night, Edeline was helping Mrs. Weasley with Ron while Remus and I were in the other room with Harry and Arthur as we talked about what Harry and Edeline found out, "Voldemort has chosen Draco Malfoy for a mission" Remus said to Harry, "I know it sounds mad." Harry said before Remus spoke up again, "Has it occurred to you Harry that Snape had simply pretended to offer Draco help so he could find out what he was up to." He told Harry, "that's not what it sounded like." Harry said to him, "he's got a point, Remus. Perhaps he's right Remus, I mean from what I know, to Break an Unbreakable Vow it-" I began to tell him before he spoke up, "it comes down to whether or not you trust Dumbledore's judgment. Dumbledore trusts Snape, therefore I do." He said to us, "you never trusted him before, why now?" I said to him before Harry spoke up, "Dumbledore can make mistakes. He said so himself." Harry told him, "you're blinded by hatred." Remus told Harry, "I'm not." Harry said, "yes you are. People are disappearing, Harry, daily. We can only place our trust in a handful of people, if we start fighting amongst ourselves we're doomed." Remus said and I sighed a little, "aren't we already if this keeps up." I told him before getting up and leaving the room and decided to go outside for a moment to think to myself and after a few minutes, I heard someone walk out and saw that it was Remus, "I'm sorry love." he said to me and I sighed a little, "it's fine, we both got a little upset. I'm just worried that's all but what if Harry is right, Remus? What if Snape really is helping Draco with whatever it is that Voldemort is having him do?" I said to him, "then I don't know what to do. If Snape really is pretending to be on either side then maybe we shouldn't trust him." he told me, "to be honest, I never did trust him since Voldemort came back. I don't know why, I just had a feeling." I told him before he hugged me, "we should probably get going soon." he said to me and kissed the top of my head, "yeah, I guess you're right. I'll get Edeline." I told him before the both of us made it back inside and I found Edeline with Mrs. Weasley still, "hey, we're heading out now alright." I told Edeline, "alright mum." she said as she finished up, "are you sure dear?" Mrs. Weasley asked and I nodded, "yeah." I told her before we walked up to the door to see that Arthur was talking with Remus and we had just walked outside before we noticed something was wrong with Remus, "Remus, are you alright?" I asked him but he said nothing as he looked out into the field, "dad, what is it?" Edeline asked him, "Remus." Arthur said to him and after a few moments, something had happened before a ring of fire appeared around the house before Bellatrix appeared in front of us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.7K 36
"Your not a bad person, you've just done some bad things." ***************************************************** The wizarding war is over, the dark...
354 1 20
Kathleen Eleanor Lupin was the younger Twin sister of Remus Lupin and ever since the day she started attending Hogwarts with her brother, she managed...
1.7K 51 31
She was perfect. She was everything they ever wanted out of a daughter. Perfectly groomed, well mannered, amazing grades, even quidditch captain. She...
484 56 22
My name is Victoria Rose Black. My father is Sirius Black, yes, the murder. When I was 3 he was arrested and thrown into Azkaban, after the murder of...