Book Two: My Forever Love

By ChelseaFlynn8

It has been Twelve years since the death of her brother James and his wife Lily, leaving behind a son whom th... More

Chapter One: Prisoner of Azkaban
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten: Goblet of Fire
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty: Order of the Phoenix
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty: Half Blood Prince
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty: Deathly Hallows
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty: Final

Chapter Twenty Four

17 0 0
By ChelseaFlynn8

Rosalie’s P.O.V
It had been about a month or so since School had started back up and it was starting to get colder outside and I was making my way to the Great Hall to get something to eat before I noticed Minerva and Umbridge talking and I wanted to make sure that everything was alright, “is everything alright over here?” I asked them, “everything is fine dear.” Minerva said as they continued, causing some of the students to come around and watch, “Pardon me Professor, but what exactly are you insinuating?” Umbridge asked her, “I’m merely requesting that when it comes to my students, you conform to the prescribed disciplinary practices.” Minerva told her, “so silly of me but it sounds as if you’re questioning my authority in my own classroom. Minerva.” Umbridge said to her, “Well then she has the right to for what you're doing, to the students here.” I said to Umbridge, “not at all, Dolores.  Merely your medieval methods” Minerva said, “I am sorry dears, but to question my practices is to question the Ministry and by extension, the Minister himself. I am a tolerant woman but the one thing I will not stand for is disloyalty.” Umbridge said, “Disloyalty.” Minerva questioned, “things at Hogwarts are far worse than I feared. Cornelius would want to take immediate action.” Umbridge said to everyone, “you can’t be serious.” I said to her, “I am dear and there is nothing you can do to stop it.” she said and I just stood there before she walked away and I let out a heavy sigh before Minerva and I had managed to get the students back to what they were doing, “what are we going to do? We can’t just let her do this.” I said to Minerva, “I know dear, we will figure something out. She can’t get away with this.” Minerva said before walking away before Edeline came up to me, “is she really going to do this?” she asked me and I sighed, “as far as I know, yes, but don’t worry, ok, it’s not going to be like this forever.” I told her before kissing the top of her head, “get to class alright.” I told her and she left with Harry.

As time went on, Umbridge had been wandering the school as she changed everything as she also began to question the teachers and when she had gotten to me, she had asked many, “how long have you been working in this post?” she asked me, “for two years.” I told her as she wrote it down, “is it true that your husband is who they say he is?” she asked me, “Now that is none of your concern.” I told her as she continued to write on the piece of paper before it looked like she had noticed something, “what is with your eyes dear? Were they always able to do this?” she asked me and I furrowed my brows a little before looking in a mirror to see that it had shown up again and I sighed, “again, nothing that concerns you. It’s a personal matter. Are we done here?” I said to her and she just smiled at me, “yes, I’m finished.” she said before letting me leave her office and quickly whipped a tear away before making it to my room as I had decided to write to Remus about everything that’s been going on at Hogwarts and the kind of questions she had asked me and once I was finished writing the letter, I gave my Owl something to eat before sending it off with the letter.

Remus’s P.O.V
It has been a while since I had gotten a letter from Rosalie and this time I had gotten a letter from the both of them that came with both of their Owls and I took the letters and I began to Read Edeline’s as I was worried about what she was going to tell me in the letter and once I finished opening it, I began to read the letter.

Dear Dad,

I’ve been thinking about what mum told me about this ability I have that causes my eyes to change and it’s been keeping me up at night and so far I have read every book in the Library and found nothing. I’m scared dad, I don’t want to end up losing control of it and I fear that You-Know-Who might use me for my power if he knows about this and I don’t want that. I want to learn how to control it so that I can fight him if it ever came to that and as a last resort. I’m sorry that this letter to you isn’t a happy one, but I’ve just needed to get this off my chest and tell someone other than mother and Harry. Other than that, I hope that you are doing well and I love you.

Sincerely,

Edeline.

Once I finished reading the letter from Edeline, I couldn’t help but worry more about her as the thoughts of what she said started running through my mind and once I was back to reality, I had decided to start reading Rosalie’s letter to see what she has to say hoping that whatever I read in the Daily Prophet wasn’t true.

Dear Remus,

Professor DoloresUmbrudge is changing everything around here since she has taken the position, she’s also been going around questioning the the other teachers and staff and when she questioned me, she asked about you but I said nothing and told her it was a personal matter, even when she mentioned what I had when she noticed my eyes change. We have to do something soon or the Ministry and the others will win before Voldemort decides to make his move. I’m worried Remus, I don’t want this to end badly.

Love,

Rosalie.

After reading Rosalie’s letter, I thought about everything both herself and Edeline had told me and at this point, I don’t know what to do, even after trying to get the other Werewolves to join us but only found out that Voldemort was the first one to do so before I got to them and I also planned on telling her about it as I had already told Dumbledore and after a while, I just kept the letters somewhere safe for the time being before I wrote back to them and I had just spent the rest of my evening thinking about it all as it kept me up most of the night before I had eventually gone to bed for the night.

Rosalie’s P.O.V 
It was another day and I was walking with Minerva before we noticed everyone gathered around outside and the both of us managed to get to the front only to see that it was Professor Trelawney, “bloody hell, I swear this woman has gone mad” I said to Minerva before herself I walked up to Sybill to make sure that she was alright, “something the both of you would like to say dears?” Umbridge asked us, “oh, there are several things I would like to say and she surely has more to say to you as well and I don’t think you’d want to hear it.” Minerva said and Umbridge looked at me, “she’s right, you wouldn't, pink Bimbo.” I said to her and heard some of the students laugh to themselves before hearing the doors open and soon saw that it was Dumbledore, “Professor McGonagall, Mrs. Lupin, might I ask the both of you to escort Sybill back inside?” he asked us and we had done so and made sure she was alright and after a while, I managed to leave and went looking for Dumbledore as I wanted to talk to him and I eventually bumped into him, “do you mind if we speak, Professor?” I asked him, “I was meaning to ask you the same question Mrs. Lupin. Can we speak in my office?” he said and I nodded and we managed to make it to his office, “what did she say when we left with Sybill? It doesn’t look like it was a good thing by the look on your face.” I said to him, “I’m sure I’m not the only one feeling like she has a plan on getting rid of me and becoming Headmistress of the School herself.” he said and I furrowed my brows a little, “did she say something to make you think that?” I asked him and he shrugged his shoulders, “if you put it like that then yes, Mrs. Lupin and I’m afraid that this is the beginning of whatever she’s trying to do. Because of that, I want you to stay close to your daughter and Harry as I want to keep my distance from them from what they have been through already.” he said to me, “I’m sure they wouldn’t think that any of that was your fault. They would think otherwise Professor, I know they wouldn’t. As far as I can see, it seems that Harry is taking notice and he seems confused about it.” I said to him and he sighed a little, “I know, but I don’t want to to worry about that right now. I just want to do something about this before it gets out of hand and I know Harry would try and do something as well and that’s what I want and I want you to help them do so. Think of something to do about Defense against the Dark Arts, I know they want to do the same considering what they’re learning now.” he said to me and I nodded, “I’ll make sure that I help them Professor.” I said to him and after talking for a little longer, I managed  to leave his office for the day and after helping Professor Sprout for a bit, I managed to make it to my room for a while and think about what Dumbledore had said to me earlier.

Edeline’s P.O.V
After what had happened with Professor Trelawney, the four of us were the only ones in the Common Room that night talking to each other, “that foul, Evil Gargoyle. We’re not learning how to defend ourselves. We’re not learning how to pass our O.W.L’s. She's taking over the entire school.” Hermione said to us, “maybe that’s what she’s trying to do.” I mentioned to her before the radio was turned up, “furthermore, we have convincing evidence that these disappearances are the work of notorious Mass Murderer, Sirius Black-” the Minister said before we heard Sirius from the Fireplace, “Harry. Edeline.” he said and we went over to him, “Sirius. What are you doing here?” Harry asked him, “answering your letter. You said you and Edeline were worried about Umbridge. What’s she doing? Training you to kill half breeds?” He said to us, “Sirius, she’s not letting us use magic at all.” Harry told him, “and to be honest, I’d rather kill her if she’d let us. Mum called her a Pink Bimbo today, that was the only thing that made my day.” I told him and he chuckled a little, “your mother and Uncle were always alike. Anyways, I’m not surprised, the latest intelligence is that Fudge doesn’t want you trained in combat.” Sirius told us, “Combat? What does he think, we forming some sort of Wizard Army?” Ron asked, “I wouldn’t be surprised.” I mentioned, “well that’s exactly what he thinks. That Dumbledore is assembling his own forces to take on the Ministry. He’s becoming more paranoid by the minute. The others wouldn’t want me telling you this Harry and Edeline, but things aren’t going at all well with the Order. Fudge is blocking the truth  at every turn and these disappearances  are just how it started before.” he told us, “so Fudge had decided to blame it all on you instead?” I said to him, “exactly. Voldemort is on the move.” Sirius said to us, “well, what can we do?” Harry asked him, “someone’s coming. I heard that Dumbledore had Rosalie help the lot of you. So talk to her. But that’s all I can say, I’m sorry I can’t be of more help but for now at least, it looks like you’re on your own.” Sirius said to us before he left and I furrowed my brows a little, “he really is out there isn’t he?” Hermione asked us as we stood by the window as it rained, “we’ve got to be able to defend ourselves and if Umbridge refuses to teach us how, we need someone who will.” Hermione said as she looked at Harry and I, “we can talk to my mum about it. I know she’d help us as well.” I said to her, “then we will talk to her tomorrow. Maybe she can give us some Ideas about where to practice when it comes to that.” Hermione said and I nodded before the four of us had decided to go to bed for the night. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620 31 20
Rosalie Elizabeth Potter is the younger sister of none other than James Potter and she is a year younger than he is and she was just starting to Atte...
954 85 22
My name is Victoria Rose Black. My father is Sirius Black, yes, the murder. When I was 3 he was arrested and thrown into Azkaban, after the murder of...
6.7K 140 32
Remus Lupins childhood best friend, Violet Watson, has finally come back from a year long transfer to Beauxbatons. The problem? He had just been dia...