Exo's secret bodyguard [Disco...

By ExoxoBts

They were completely surrounded... by the saesangs.. That's right, Exo somehow got found out and they were su... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3~
Chapter 4
A favour? sorry not an update
Chapter 5
Chapter 6~
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9~
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 -Sehun's birthday Pt. 1!
Chapter 12 ~ Sehun's birthday Pt. 2!
Chapter 13- Truth or Dare
Chapter 15~
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18~
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21~
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24~
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27~
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30~
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33~
Chapter 34
Another Favour :(
Chapter 35
Chapter 36~
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39~
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Official Announcement

Chapter 14

2.3K 122 115
By ExoxoBts

You know what? I give up on the chapter title already. When I'm doing another fanfic (possibly) I'll just name them like

'Chapter 1, Chapter 2 & Chapter 3'

Or naming them! *sigh *

I'm soooooooooo lazy.

I find it funny how it's still Sehun's birthday in this fanfic XD ah well. I'll just end it in this chapter :) Speaking of birthdays

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY HWANG ZITAO SARANGHAEYOO OPPA!!

AND BTS' COME FREAKING BACK! !! I REALLY CANT

ASDFGHJKL HOW AM I STILL ALIVE ?!?!

CHAKKAMAN ARE YOU GUYS EVEN ARMYS?

Anyways here ya go! ♡~

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sehun POV

"I dare you to....

PUT WASHING POWDER IN YOUR HAIR and KEEP it there until you go shower!!" He started to laugh hysterically and the rest of us joined in at the horrified expression on Baekhyun's face.

" YAH PARK CHANYEOL, I AM YOUR HYUNG, HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO MEEEE! !" he shouted.

He whined and cried and did aegyo ( to which the girls said was really hard to resist (but I think I'm cuter) and even tried to bribe hyung to change the dare but he stayed resolute.

" If I'm going to die in the hands of Xuimin hyung later, I might as well enjoy the last few moments trolling. Besides. Me and Chen Chen have been thinking of new ways to get powder in your hair and I said we should wa- oof!!"

Chanyeol stopped short as Chen elbowed him quickly to prevent him from saying out their plans.

Baekhyun's eyes widened even more and groaned. He fell back and landed on the couch.

" This is not fair. How dare you two gang up on me!"

He grumbled before walking towards the washing machine room. Yes we have a washing machine room.

Don't doubt our hygiene.

Minseok hyung really goes beserk when something is out of place. Which is why he usually stays in his own room where everything is

'Neat and Tidy and GOOD' as he puts it.

Baekhyun hyung was taking a while and we all started to wonder what happened to him.

" Let's just continue without him! " I exclaimed, annoyed.

Some of the other members and the girls started to laugh at my impatience.

" Awww Sehun-ah, can't you wait a little longer?" Asked Noona smiling.

"Aniyo! I can't! Besides I want to keep playing!" I said stubbornly.

She just laughed at me and nodded.

" YAH! I am your HYUNG! If I was gone that long shouldn't you be worried? ! At least pretend you care jebal! "

We all turned around to see Baekhyun coming out of the bathroom with a towel in his hand.

"I took a shower straight after I put the washing powder in my hair, in case you guys were worried where the fabulous Baekhyun went"

I just rolled my eyes

*rolls eyes*

" Hyung wae so funny? We weren't worried and you Ain't Fab LIKE ME~" I said accented the last four words with sass but cute and fab at the same time. *smug smile * I'm able to make it happen.

Problem with Sehun ? Didn't think so. *smirks*

Baekhyun pouted and sat down to spin the bottle. This time it landed on the clean freak, our hyung,

" Kim Minseok !!!"

Baekhyun hyung grinned evilly ( not that Minseok hyung noticed) as Minseok hyung sighed and said

"What do you want me to do?"

That pabo hyung is jeongmal gonna regret choosing a dare!

" I want you....to go to Appa room for twenty minutes! "

Immediate reaction took place.

While some members were confused, the girls and the rest of us started to laugh really hard at poor hyung.

" XUIMIN OPPA, IF YO DONT GET YO CLEANING SUPPLIES, YOU WILL REGRET IT!!" Shouted Krystal and Sulli noona at the same time, their laughter making their words just about hearable (not that it's a word XD ).

I couldn't agree more.

Hyung looked uncertain but went to get the cleaning supplies in the washing machine room nevertheless.

He then proceeded to Suho's room and left us in the sitting room.

"Ummm care to explain why you dared him to go to my room dongsaeng?" Questioned Suho, raising his eyebrow.

Chen beat Baekhyun hyung to it,

"Because your room is surprisingly the messiest out of all of ours hyung. And we all know that-" Chen suddenly stopped for a moment before bursting into laughter.

" What Chen was saying is that we all know that-"

It seems that realization hit Chanyeol as he, too, started to laugh manically.

I rolled my eyes and turned to the confuse hyung.

" What they were trying to say was that-" I stopped when I realised a voice was saying the same thing as me at the same time. I turned around to see Noona abruptly shut her mouth, her cheeks burning bright red.

Suho groaned in fustration and acted like he was pulling his hair.

"Will someone please just tell me why-"

"YAH KIM JOONMYEON YOU COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!" I heard Minseok hyung's voice scream from far far away and snickered. Just how many people will Xuimin have to kill? If he goes to jail, his image and ours will be ruined.

Some of us gasped, knowing hyung's future fate.

He got7 up quickly, not wanting to keep the angry sounding hyung waiting. That would be playing a dangerous game. Baekhyun hyung followed him.

Needless to say we all followed him. To be honest now, it was quite entertaining to see the sight. I did feel sorry for both my hyungs though.

-----

We crashed onto the couches.

" Let's watch a movie!" I sang cheerfully.

The girls just nodded while the some of the members looked uncertain.

" Should we wait for them?" Whispered Lay.

I shook my head.

"They're probably going to be a while"

-Flashback to what happened 5 mins ago-

*Minseok drags Baekhyun and Suho hyung by the ears*

" YAH KIM JOONMYEON! HOW COULD YOUR ROOM BE SO MESSY?! YOU ARE A LEADER!! A LEADER TO ONE OF OUR SUBSETS! ! I HAVE TIDIED YOUR ROOM AND IT BETTER STAY THAT WAY! AISH! I WILL CHECK YOUR ROOM EVERY WEEK AND IF IT IS NOT THE SAME, YOU CAN FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO STAY!!!"

*turns to Baekhyun *

"AND YOU! DO YOU THINK IT WAS FUN TO NEARLY KILL ME?! YOU ALL KNOW I HAVE OCD!! (Obsessive cleaning disorder) HOW COULD YOU BYUN BAEKHYUN! !"

He then proceeded to lecture Suho about the importance of hygiene and tidiness while holding Baekhyun by the ear

-End of Flashback -

" I'll go make snacks and stuff so when I'm done Hyung will probably be done and we can watch a movie then"

D.O suggested. We all nodded in agreement and he retreated back to his domain.

Krystal promptly followed him.

I saw that Tao was about to warn her (I guess) when we heard a crash. Tao gasped.

"Do you think he...."

He asked fearfully, eyes wide.

We all ran to the kitchen only to be stopped short at the sight.

D.O glared at us as we stepped inside the kitCHEN (lol I just realised ).

The pans were all over the place and hyung was in the middle of it.

" What....happened...here?" Asked Amber slowly.

" Nothing Amber Noona
NOW GET OUT OF HERE YOU POTATO HEADS! !!!" D.O screamed the last part at the boys. They quickly left and the girls and I stayed behind (I hid behind Noona)

"Umm....What was that?" Asked Noona.

I quickly whispered into her ear knowing hyung would just deny everything.

"Hyung is a completely different person in the kitchen and we always try our best to do avoid him and going into the kitchen. He always throws us out."

She siftled a giggle and nodded in understanding.

" Krystal is the exact sa- oh no."

Noona's eyes widened in fear when suddenly

"GET THE HELL OUT UNNIES OR WORLD WAR THREE IS HAPPENING! !!

I DONT KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN TOLD! BUT YOU BETTER GET OUT SINCE I'M NOT RHYMING!"

Krystal screeched at the top of her lungs, her anger directed at the frightened Noonas. They scrambled away, out the door immediately, with me, hot on their heels.

" WOW are them two sooo alike! !" Whispered Vic noona, totally awed.

The other Noonas nodded their heads quickly, their hair flying slightly up and down.

" It's creepy."

We all laughed and walked back to the living room. Kai was picking out a movie to watch.

Once D.O and Krystal came out from the kitchen with popcorn, chocolate and other snacks, we all settled down to watch the first movie of Harry Potter. Xuimin, Suho and Baekhyun joined us a little later and we all watched happily.

-----

Sulli POV

[ finally XD that took quite a while huh?]
(Yes, yes it did)
- back to the story -

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! !!!!"

Tao's piercing scream rang through the room.

"DID YOU SEE THAT?!?! HE JUST MELTED WHEN HARRY TOUCHED HIM!!! EEEWWW TT_TT AND

HE-WHO-SHALL-NOT-BE-NAMED WAS ACTUALLY IN PROFESSOR QUIRREL'S BODY!!! I DID NOT EXPECT THAT!!!!"

Tao shouted. We all sighed. This wasn't the first time he shouted during the movie.

He opened his mouth again.

" AND DID YOU-"

" THAT'S IT" Kris cut him off. He got7 up and threw Tao over his shoulder.

" You're coming with me" he started to walk towards their room with Tao protesting feebly and repeatedly hitting Kris' back.

"LET GO!!" We all laughed before immediately getting back to being engrossed in the movie.

Suddenly, there was a loud banging on the door, startling us all.

"OPEN UP!" Yelled a muffled voice.

I looked at Unnie then at Chen who was next to me and just as equally confused as I was.

"Are you guys expecting someone?" I asked. Chen shook his head.

Kai offered to go get it and stood up. He went down the hallway leaving us to wonder who it was.

We could hear Kai gave a slightly startled yelp and then immediately he shouted something incoherently signalling that we should probably go check out who the unexpected guest was.

The girls and I were just about to go and see who it is, when 7 black figures came in, two of them holding Kai with a knife at his neck.

The girls and I promptly jumped up, our battle instincts kicking in

Just as we were about to attack the guys holding Kai, they let go of him, laughing.

We stopped confused. Kai was laughing too and the rest of Exo started to panick.

" Get Appa!"

" LURE THEM INTO THE KITCHEN WITH D.O HYUNG"
Wow. Thats just pure evil.

"Laughing kidnappers!"

And the all too loud

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH HELP ME HYUNG THEY'RE GONNA KIDNAP ME NEXT BECAUSE THEY WANT MY GUCCI DONT THEY?!
*wails* HYUNG SAVE ME JEBAL!!!"

You can all guess who that was.

The masked people took off their disguises to reveal....

An alien......

A golden maknae......

A Monster......

Some Sugar......

A lot of Hope......

Something that's supposed to have jams but doesn't.......

A blinding pink princess......

"BTS?!?!" We all shouted in unison, surprised.

" What are you doing here?" Asked Sehun.

Jungkook bounded up to Sehun happily and hugged him tightly.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY EXO'S MAKNAE!!! ^-^"

Sehun took a step back startled but grinned and hugged back.

"Kai invited us over. We thought it would be funny to prank whoever answered the door" laughed Suga.

Thank goodness none of Fx answered. I don't know what would have happened to Bts.

''And who are these pretty ladies?'' asked Jimin, winking at us.

That was such a terrible idea on his part beacuse not only are we Exo-Ls, we (me and Krystal more specifically) we're also ARMYs. What can I say? We are fangirls from many different fandoms ^-^

[A/N: NADOOOOOO!!!!!]

Kyrstal let out a small squeal which she quickly covered up. I saw Luna unnie laugh at her reaction and so did Amber. D.O frowned. Kekeke~ I wonder wae~ XD

After we introduced oursleves to Bts, Jin introduced them to us as well.

''Let's eat the food now!!!!'' Lay exclaimed , clapping his hands excitedly.

We all agreed enthusiastically.

D.O and Krystal went to the kitchen to get the feast they prepared earlier and Kyrstal came out with a plate of steaming hot baozis.

Xuimin yelped in delight and ran over to get one before getting slapped on the hand by Krystal.

''Not yet oppa. Wait for the rest of the food to come out.''

He pouted but obeyed the younger girl.

''Is that all dongsaeng?'' I asked Krystal, referring to the plate of baozis.

She looked offended and put her hands on her hips.

''Who do you think I am unnie? Do you think that's enough for all of us? Especially with me and the added boys?''

I laughed and shook my head.
''I guess not Krystal. I guess not.''

She nodded and went back into the kitchen to help D.O get the rest of the feast. We had to restrain Xuimin from trying to get the baozis.

The two came back with -

Miyuk gook (Seaweed soup)

Galbi (Grilled short ribs)

Lettuce wraps

A little Myulchi Bokum (Anchovy side dish)

And for desert, we had Green tea cake.

We all salivated as each dish was brought out and placed on the small table in the middle of the living room since it was risky to eat in the kitchen with D.O and Krystal.

Much to Sehun's delight, Bts brought plenty of Bubble tea with them.

We all said our thanks to the two cooks and dug into the delicious feast. The Seaweed soup was reserved for Sehun and him alone though of course. It's not like it's all of our birthdays.

''Wah!! This is mahita dongsaeng! Dig youb really make this wiv D.O -sshi?'' Amber asked Krystal, her mouth full. We (girls) nodded eagerly at Krystal. She wasnt very well known in my house or the studio for her cooking skills. We all doubted her.

She pouted.

''Fine! You got7 me there unnies D:< I didnt actually make any of the dishes. BUT thats only because D.O oppa insisted that he make it himself." *pouts*

We sighed in relief. D.O has no idea how he saved the world. Meh. He'll find out eventually.

We continued to eat happily, nonsensical chatter filling the air. Soon, very soon I might add, the food was almost finished when Luna shouted, startling EVERYBODY (SHINEE)

''CHAKKAMAN YEOREOBUN!!! Leave some for the dongsaengs!!''

She referred to my siblings and Dara and TOP.

Haha, Typical Luna. When it comes to concern for others, her voice will be the loudest. And me. I didnt even spare my dongsaengs a thought. Some big sister I am :(

Victoria unnie drove them all to her house earlier during the movie because they were nodding off. She and I both agreed for them to have a sleepover. Amber lived with Victoria.

I quickly got7 four containers to fill up with food for them. The girls all helped me (except Krystal. She was too busy eating. Aish, jinja. When it comes to food that yeoja just- just ignores everything around her. Aish. Whatever!)

Soon all the food was finished and Jin, Rapmom, Lay and Victoria offered to clean up. Of course Suho offered straight away when Victoria unnie stood up.

It was a little past midnight so we all decided to go home once they finished clearing up. Bts were staying the night seeing as V and Jungkook already fell asleep on the couches.

Sehun saw us off at the door with Luhan, Kris, Tao, Suho, Chen, Xuimin and Chanyeol. They waved at us cheerfully and we set off in our different directions, unaware of the intruding eyes on us once again.

-End of Chapter-
~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~

Sorry for any mistakes! ^-^'

Please give me feedback guys or might end up deleting this story (not that anyone cares)!

Ah who am I kidding? I would never EVER delete my hard work even if it took me years! (HOPEfully it won't though ^-^)

I'm sorry if some of the members of either Exo or bts didn't say much or anything at all but please understand. There is over 20 people there. 20.

Anyways Gtg listen to Bts' comeback.
I NEED U GIRL!!! WAE *Korean part*
*door closes on horrible singing*

SARANGHAEYOO YEOREOBUN!

BYEEEEEEE ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 6.6K 23
- COMPLETED - 30 june 2019 Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been best friends since the 6th grade. But Baekhyun started developing feelings for Chanyeol, b...
41.1K 1.3K 32
Y/N is just an ordinary student and an ordinary girl that needs attention from her parents. Chanyeol was your classmate and your biggest enemy as we...
46.8K 2K 9
When did the end become their reality? When did their time together become so limited? When did everything go so wrong? ~~~~~~~~~~ My first ever EXO...
145K 7.9K 24
Baekhyun has a special gift and because of that gift his family left him, most of his friends left him and hardly anyone talks to him. People would a...