π”Ύπ• π•π••π•–π•Ÿ 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣 ||...

By dragonshardtales101

Most group of friends have trios, like two boys and one girl. So what if Wukong and Macaque had another frien... More

Goddess Guanyin's Mercy
Unsealed
The Sounds of Laughter
A visit to the Library
A time for tea at the noodle Shop
A New Shop in Town Never Hurt Anybody.
A Scholar's dream
Juicy Gossip
Introducing, The Demon Fox King
The Jaded-Face Princess
Princess Iron Fan's Arrival
Justice served with satisfaction
The Child of Entertainment
A Child who needed Love
A Monkey's fear
Silk-Ridge
A Way In the City
The Ritual For the Throne
Jinhua vs. Hundred-Eyed Demon Lord
The Rise of a New Queen
Departure
The Mastermind
Ren's Contract
The Unexpected Calvary
The Power of a God
The Great War
A Celebration is in Order
An Unsuspected Apprentice
A Fragile Truce
The Twins of the Two-Faced Vixen
Still in Grieving
Epilogue | 1
A New Adventure Begins | 1
A New Adventure Begins | 2
A New Adventure Begins | 3
A New Adventure Begins | 4
A New Adventure Begins | 5
I've Seen Worse Weather
Distant Memory
A Small Heart to Heart
Meeting an Old Friend
A Little Chat
The Start of the Tragedy
I Don't Need Help
Dark Cryptic Key
The Fall of Shinokuta
An Awakening
The Battle of Conquest
Sealed Away
Rejuvenation
Another Side
Home at last Ren
A Little Mischeif Never Hurt Anyone
Mind Games
A Child's Jealousy
A Needed Distraction
Bull Family's Attack
Unknown Power Source
Epilogue | 2
A Spider's Rise | 1
Spider's Rise | 2
Spider's Rise | 3
Spider's Rise | 4
Spider's Rise | 5
Spider's Rise | 6
Home Shenanigans
How to Apologize
The Letter
Sworn Brothers
Meeting the Possessed Host
Explain It to Me
Bai'He's Desperate Cry
Preparing for the Worst
Shadow meets an Illusion
Mayor's Visit
A Cup of Tea
Interference
Advice for a Fallen Queen
Macaque's Lesson
The Pawn
Processing
Truth Unraveling
A Mother's Wrath
Epilogue | 3
Pocessed Ren Attacks!
The Dragon of the East
The Secondary Flame
Bai'he's Plan
MK & Mei vs. Ren
Original Golden Trio
The First Ring
Yù huā (Shining Blossom)
Biānpào (Firecracker)
Ren (Lotus) & Bai'he (Lily)
Lantern City
Price of Seperation
Simian Tag Team
The Samadhi Fire
The Second Betrayel
Fire Training
Doesn't Deserve This.
Poccessed Jinhua Hits Different
Impending Battle
Pure Chaos
Full On Catch These Hands
Destiny Can Go Fuck Itself-!
I Need A Hero
One And Only
Dream Family
The Rising Sun
Epilogue | 4
🍡HeadCanons after S3🍡

How the Daughter met the Monkeys

4K 184 85
By dragonshardtales101

"Back when I was just a young immortal living with my dear mother, GuanYin. I had been tasked to guard an ancient relic of hers, that had the ability to grant the healings to any sickness or wound, no matter how dire it is."

Jinhua stood in front of a throne room with a large lotus flower encased with a golden framed glass cover.

The demoness stood in front of the treasure with her robes hung loosely on her arms and waist. Her pointed ears flickered at the sound of the grand double doors opening to reveal two monkeys struggling in the binds of the golden flame made cuffs that the guards used to limit the monkeys' powers.

Jinhua narrowed her eyes at the monkey figures, her form slowly moving in silence as she made her way on top of the stair well to peer down at them more closely.

One of the monkey's with a bronze like coat and a peach colored markings started barking out questions as if he had an ounce of authority in this domain.

Which he didn't.

He only received angry remarks and few hits back with the back end of their sheaths.

The other monkey on the other hand was more collected and let out a few growls of protest when one of the guards came close to him or his friend.

When they were forced to kneel down at the bottom of the stairs, multiple groans were heard by the harsh man-handling.

"Be gentle next time, I'm sensitive." The darker toned monkey commented, earning him a cackle from his bronze colored one.

"Shut your trap, monkey..!" He smacked him in the back of the head with his sheath, "You are in the presence of Lady Jinhua! Daughter of GuanYin..!"

The bronze monkey perked up at the name and the new one, "GuanYin...? She had another kid...?" He turned to his friend with a raised brow at his fellow monkey.

The latter only shrugged and searched for said figure until his eyes laid upon the demoness that had golden hair that lit up the room around her when the sunlight reflected of it.

Jinhua lazily sat down on the cushioned throne that was piled up with royal pillows. She propped her elbow up on a pillow and leaned onto the back end of her hand. Her violet eyes peered down at the two Monkey's mockingly.

The bronze monkey in question raised a brow at the golden haired demoness, "Who are you-!?" He was cut off as guards instantly placed their swords down only inches from the Monkey's legs. All at the command of the demoness' flick of a wrist.

A snarky grin formed on his lips, "Since when did celestial beings take orders from a demon...? First time I've heard of such things." His tail swayed dangerously as he met a calm gaze from the demoness as she sat up and raised her hand to call off the guards, watching them back off and form two lines down the hall. All still being watchful of the two monkeys.

A mature and silky voice filled the room as she chuckled lightly at the monkey's attitude.

"It seems you have absolutely no idea who I am, let me fix that." She sat up, with a slightly annoyed expression, the statement the bronze monkey stated nailed her in the head just right.

She made her way down the stairs, with each step, her demon features slowly came out. Her gold furred tail splitting into two and swayed behind her delicately. Her pointy elf like ears shifted inwards and cat like pointed ears protruded on the top of her head. Her height grew another foot as her hind legs formed quickly before taking another step. Her rounded irises becoming sharp and predatory, as they glared down at the two monkeys.

"My name is Jinhua. Second daughter of Goddess GuanYin and Protector of the Golden Lotus. Yes I'm a demon, but my rank among the heavens say otherwise." She was standing just inches away from them that they had to crane their necks to meet her gaze, "And what titles and authority do you hold Monkeys...?" She chuckled lightly as she held her long sleeves over her mouth tauntingly.

The bronze monkey spoke up first after reeling back from the information, "I am Sun Wukong..! The Great Sage equal to Heaven...! The Monkey King if you so wish to say." He grinned, confidence dripping from his form.

Jinhua snorted at his cocky behavior, "Oh~! The Great Sage equal to Heavan he says..~!" She jeered with narrowed eyes, one of her tails tilting his chin up to meet her gaze as she kneeled down on one knee. A smirk lacing her plump lips, "Well not in this domain you aren't. You hold no power here as long as you have those cuffs on. Here, you are a monkey. A lowly being not worthy of my time..." With a flick of her wrist, multiple guards stood on each side of Wukong and dragged him towards the double doors.

"Think twice before you speak such words in my presence." She chuckled before making her back up the stairs.

"And of the other intruder...?"

"Other..? Oh, his friend...," Jinhua tilted her head to look over her shoulder, to see the darker toned monkey with scarlet marking across his face just awe at the sight and actions of her. A smile of amusement danced over her face as she allowed him to see her smirk, "And you? What is your name, Monkey Demon...?"

His eyes lit up just a smidge at being noticed and given her full attention now on him. His shoulders relaxed as he stated his name without hesitation, "Six-eared Macaque. But you can just call me Macaque, your highness." He slightly dipped his head as she narrowed her eyes at the words, 'Your Highness.'

A delighted grin, almost bright if you thought, crossed the demoness' face, "Seems we have a bright one-."

His face lit up with hope.

-"But flattery will get you nowhere, Macaque." A smirk was replaced over the bright smile, she flicked her wrist, "Guards, send this sly little demon along with his naive little friend."

With that order the guards did as she said and all Macaque did was gaze at the demoness as long as he could as she turned her back and went up the stairs back to her guarding position.

As the doors closed on the demon monkey the last thing he saw was the glint of amusement in the demoness' eye as she looked over her shoulder one last time.

MK slammed his hands on the table as he watched the flames show more pictures of the scene, "Then what happened...!?" He and Mei were both entranced by the story that they had grabbed snacks from the back.

"You were so badass...! A-a uh.... A queen..!" Mei beamed at the demoness, who stirred a cup of Magnolia tea leaves in some boiling water.

Jinhua just chuckled at the title she was given, "Oh I was no queen...." She waved her hand idly. Her gaze shifting from the kids to the tea that started to form little bubbles. She began to stir the leaves around with a tiny spoon and continued to speak, "I was more than that..."

Trailing down the halls of the dark dungeons that were filled with gold engravings of literature. Fire lit candles in the color of bright orange hues the open walls and floors. Jinhua's robes trailed behind her as she kept her more humanoid figure in check as she scanned the empty cells.

Her violet eyes met golden ablaze orbs that looked back from the darkness.

"So her Royal Highness chooses to grace us with her precious time, how may we be of help to you, of great one." Wukong barked out in laughter. His form slumped on the side as he sat crisscrossed.

Macaque was quiet as he sat on the opposite side, his legs sprawled out as he slumped against the bars. But his eyes were glancing over his fur covered shoulders to see the demoness herself.

Jinhua paid no heed to the bronze monkey's mockery and stood to the side with a calm expression, looking off the side, "I have to ask what your purpose was to try and steal such a relic."

"You want a reason from intruders on why they want to steal?" Macaque spoke up first with a raised brow at such an outrageous question.

Jinhua just let out a small muffled chuckle behind her long silk sleeve, "Oh don't get me wrong, I don't think your that stupid to try and ruin your relationship with the Goddess GuanYin." Her eyes slowly slid to meet both the monkeys' half offended gazes, "So tell me, boys~. What kind of desperate situation would lead you to find a relic of healing? And who is the one dying?"

At that last question, Jinhua could see Wukong stiffen in his place and his tail flicker back and forth impatiently. He turned his head away to hide his expression but Jinhua could easily tell that it was someone close to Wukong based on his body language alone.

Jinhua shifted her reading gaze over to the darker monkey.

Macaque however, seems not so bad at hiding his emotions than his headstrong friend.

Jinhua let out a sigh as she kneeled down to meet the bronze Monkey's gaze, "Sun Wukong. If this person is that dear to you, that you would steal from a friend, then I'll will allow you to use the relic to save your friend."

Before Wukong could jump up in joy at the statement, Jinhua raised a pointer finger, "On one condition though."

Macaque narrowed his eyes at the demoness, "And what would that be, princess?"

A smirk slowly formed on her lips, "I will have to be the carrier of the relic and user to heal your dear friend."

"Deal!"

"No."

Both Monkey's looked at each other with aggravated expressions. Wukong raised a brow at Macaque, "Dude, my mentor is dying and you say no?"

"Your mentor is also being chased and wanting to be consumed by demons also! And what is she!? A demon!"

"So are you!!"

"Well that's different!"

"She could also be different...!"

"That's not the point!"

Wukong let out a frustrated groan as he held his head in his palms, "No the point is, that neither of us know how to use that relic and she is the only demon who could possibly save my mentor the fastest..!"

Macaque did a double take on the statement, "You just said something smart, and it'll be the last."

Wukong let out a startled gasp, "Omygosh, I think your right...!"

Macaque shook his head at the stupid yet strongest friend he has, "Anyways back to the problem at hand."

"Right..!"

"what if she changes her mind..!?"

"Then we'll just knock her out, along the way and steal the relic and wing it!"

Macaque's eye twitched at the last part, "I don't like that last bit of the plan. That could also leave the monk to a more faster death."

Wukong sweat dropped and chuckled nervously, "That is a bit unsettling huh?"

Macaque just gave palmed and shot a short glare at the demoness, "Let's just force her to save him if she ever does change her mind."

Wukong nodded in agreement and held out his hand towards the demoness through the bars.

Jinhua just stared down at the monkey's paw with slight detest, her nose scrunched up in annoyance, "If your done planning out loud like imbecile monkeys you are, we have a rush against time mission on our hands." She snapped her fingers and the flame made cuffs on their wrists dissipated into thin air. Both Wukong and Macaque's eyes widened startled at their now free wrists. They looked to the side and saw Jinhua waiting impatiently off to the side.

"We'll step to it..! We're racing time here, gentlemen! Get your items and best be on our way...!" Jinhua lets out a huff as she left the startled monkeys to process what just happened. But once they did, they scrambled over each other and out of the room using their abilities.

Once racing towards the throne room, they see Jinhua have her back towards the monkeys as she had just sent a letter to GuanYin in advance. In her free hand, she held the lotus close to her chest as she glanced down at them in their full deck of armor and weapons. She snapped her fingers and her attire changed into one that she could move in free mobility and battle. On her hip sat a katana that was em yes with golden decorations. Her loose decorated hair was now tied up in a high ponytail, showcasing her pointy, elf-like ears.

She snapped her fingers and appeared before the two monkey who jumped in surprise at her sudden teleportation. As she walked past the two monkey's they get a sudden realization that Jinhua was actually a foot taller than them in her human form. Making her demon form exactly two feet taller than themselves.

New fear unlocked.

Jinhua stopped as she reached the grand double doors with a raised brow as she looked back at the gawking monkey's.

"Well, I'm not gonna be leading the whole way, am I?"

The flames stopped forming the figures and disposed of themselves as Jinhua sipped on her tea, "And that's how I met my first friends outside of Heaven."

"So this Macaque person...! What happened to him..!?" Mei questioned out loud, "'Cuz I don't hear much of him in the legends.

Jinhua stopped her tea cup that was inches from her lips at the name, a small frown formed on her face at the darker toned Monkey, "That's.... A story for another time..." she placed the tea cup on the counter as she smiled at the children, closing the autobiography of the Monkey King, she handed it to MK who looked at her confused.

"Now you kids be off and help out poor Pigsy. I'm sure he is getting stressed with all these incoming orders. His Noodle shop has gained a lot of popularity these days." Jinhua sighed tiredly at the thought.

MK and Mei started to whine and throw their arms around like temper tantrum babies, "BUT WE DON'T WANNNNNAAAA...!"

Jinhua flicked them on the head and shoved them out the door, "Come visit me when It's not working hours. Be safe now." She closed the door before they could complain anymore.

Glancing out the window, she saw them go slump and start walking away with gloomy faces.

With a tired sigh, she strolled back over to the counter and started to sort her jars of leaves. As she reached a lavender tea leaf, she couldn't help but stare at it for a moment, thinking back to a certain lavender scented monkey.

A small sad smile quipped her face as she let out another sigh, "Ah- yes, another story is really all it was for some people... But really it was...

Heartbreakingly tragic..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 441 9
You were the youngest in the Celestial Court along with your mentor the Celestial Maiden Princess Iron Fan learning combat and using your goddess pow...
2.3K 63 9
I don't even know man, spicynoodles, a lot of angst. Pls read I work hard
50.5K 2.4K 29
Various Lego Monkie Kid x GN Muichiro Reader. ______________________________ ❝𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 π’Šπ’‡ 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 π’Žπ’š π’Žπ’†π’Žπ’π’“π’Šπ’†π’”, π’Žπ’š π’ƒπ’π’…π’š π’˜π’Šπ’π’...
16.8K 364 21
Y/n, Pigsy's adopted daughter and little sister to MK was living her normal life until something happened. When her brother becomes the successor of...