stories from Belwood: the twi...

נכתב על ידי crystal_pro_2024

5 years after the events of ben gen rex, rex has moved up to being part of providence's special forces team... עוד

Episode 0 - it started when...
Episode 1- the day everything changed.
Episode 2 - the new threat.
Episode 3: last measures.
Episode 4 - what's with the weather?
Episode 5 - the architect.
Episode 6 -making magical frenemies.
Episode 7 - quarry brakes out.
Episode 8 - the search in Hong Kong.
Episode 9 - dark passage
Episode 10 - the darkstar rises
Episode 11 - the return
Episode 12 - the arrival
Episode 13 - animo, breach and the new girl.
Episode 14 - maxed out.
Episode 15 - the hunted
Episode 16 - where do-little girls come from?
Episode 17 - tired out.
Episode 18 - the pressure of the gauntlet.
Episode 19 - the plague
episode 20 - plumbers helpers.
Episode 21 - in the badlands
Episode 22 - bad copy. bad copy!
episode 23 - a wayward hero
Episode 24 - vengeance of vilgax.
Episode 25 - six times six
Episode 26 - alone together.
Episode 27 - the family holiday.
Episode 29 - back in black.
Episode 30 - Animo's evolved.
Episode 31 - the swarm.
Episode 32 - save the last dance.
Episode 33 - the green fist
Episode 34 - not so secretive.
Episode 35 - just a little party.
Episode 36 - lost in the void.
Episode 37 - the first of 5
Episode 38 - undercover
Episode 39 - remote controlled.
Episode 40 - official plumbers training.
Episode 41 - tricked
Episode 42 - plumbers under attack.
Episode 43 - assault on Abysus.
Episode 44 - the secrets held in chromastone
Episode 45 - a man on the inside.
Episode 46 - together strong.
Episode 47 - in the end game.
Episode 48 - the one to control them all
Episode 49 - the war begins
Episode 50 - one final push
Epilogue:

Episode 28 - primus

21 0 0
נכתב על ידי crystal_pro_2024

We start with the group fighting a group of criminals.

Ben: did you guys really think you were going to get away from us?

He changed into echo echo, and he screeched at them with some clones. Meanwhile lucy jumped into the air and she shot out some of her mud, covering the criminal's eyes, while Gwen and Charmcaster were making sure that people weren't being hit in the fighting.

Gwen: could you guys be a little more careful?

Ben: maybe if there wasn't so many.

Lucy: this is kind of fun.

Gwen rolled her eyes as some criminals managed to brake off from the pack. However, as they ran away, they would soon be stopped with the sight of Noah wearing glitch.

Noah: where do you guys think you're going?

They paused as Noah shot out a laser at the ground. Soon the police arrived, and ben changed back to normal.

Cop: you kids have been doing our job a lot lately.

Charmcaster: then you should get here sooner.

The cop just laughed as they managed to get all of the criminals into the cars before driving off.

Ben: so, smoothies on me?

The group headed over to the MR smoothy's where they got some smoothy's right before they shut, where they would all sit in glitch.

Ben: to another successful mission.

Charmcaster: we're still no closer to figuring out what the Highbreed are doing, or why.

Noah: they want to take over the world. What else is there to say?

Gwen: she's right, we're probably almost out of time.

Ben: would you two relax. We've got this.

Gwen: grandpa max killed himself to give us a boost. They have the DNAliens and weather heads on their side. Meanwhile providence is busy with black knight.

Ben: all right, so this might not an army, but we have Alan and...

glitch: I don't believe we have any other allies that we can call on at a moment's notice.

However, the conversation ended when the omnitrix started speaking.

Omnitrix: omnitrix must go to primus to a tune up.

Ben: what's primus?

Lucy: I thought it was just a plumber's legend. The legend says that it had something to do with the mysterious omnitrix but after finding that my new cousin had it and that it didn't need something like primus, I forgot all about it.

Charmcaster: it's glowing.

Suddenly the group where encased in an energy bubble and when they woke up, they found themselves on a rocky, deserted planet where all life seemed to have died, although it had only died in the past few years.

Glitch: I do not remember primus being a thing. And I was in there not to long after its construction.

Ben: maybe azmuth has done something that you didn't know about.

Glitch: it is possible.

Noah: well, the only thing around here is that volcano.

Glitch: I will take us over there now.

As he started driving, they watched as the ground started shaking and it opened up, creating a giant casam.

Ben: glitch, can you start flying?

Glitch: not without draining all of my power.

Ben: could chromastone charge you?

Glitch: unfortunately, not.

Charmcaster: I've got an idea, Gwen, give me your hand.

Gwen: wait, why?

Charmcaster: I've got the skills and you've got the power.

Gwen nodded as they locked hands and formed a bridge for glitch to drive across. Although once across they spotted as more and more traps formed and they would have to traverse them, from lava pits to falling rocks and at a point, ben got agitated enough to change into big chill and he managed to make them intangible, letting them get all the way to the mountain where they found that there was a hole in the wall, and ben timed out just before he could get them to fly through.

Ben: any ideas?

Noah: I've got one.

Hey, got out of glitch as glitch covered Noah, forming the battle suit as he shot out a laser, cutting through the metal door where the group could walk in.

Ben: the further we walk, the brighter this thing glows.

Gwen: that's probably good.

Charmcaster: or it could be dangerous.

Lucy: only one way to find out.

As they continued descending the cavern, they found themselves completely encased in darkness, before the cave was filled with light.

Ben: what is this place?

Gwen: wait, are those DNA pods?

As they walked forward, they were met by azmuth who was floating in a chair, and upon seeing them he sighed.

Azmuth: I thought the omnitrix would've just teleported itself, not the whole human group.

Lucy: I'm not human.

Azmuth: and I don't care. What I do care about, is why my omnitrix is filled with mana?

Gwen: ben and Charmcaster thought it was a good idea to try and use magic to hack the omnitrix.

Ben: in my defense, hex was able to shoot some of my aliens into the void back in Strudelbek, so clearly magic can be used on this thing. And it looks like the omni guard stopped working when it recalibrated

Azmuth: you tried to hack my watch?

Ben: the watch recalibrated when we started fighting the DNAliens, so I had no choice but to try and hack it when vilgax came back for one last epic battle.

Gwen: I don't know if I'd call it epic, gravatack kind of kicked vilgax's butt in just a few seconds.

Lucy: is this primus?

Azmuth: finally, somebody asking the right questions. This is primus my Lenopan. A back up planet for the omnitrix. I started it when I was making the omnitrix, but when I exiled myself to the null void, nobody tended to my planet, leading to it falling into decay.

Ben: what do you mean backup?

Azmuth: this place has a clone of every DNA pod in the omnitrix's T.A.P.

Ben: every DNA pod?

Azmuth: and some more. My Volaticus biopsis's have been flying across the known universe collecting even more DNA samples then where already in the omnitrix.

Lucy: however as they looked around they noticed that one of the pods where empty.

Ben: what was supposed to go in this one?

Azmuth: that's supposed to be the ectonurite pod.

Ben: ghostfreek, how did you stop his consciousness coming back?

Azmuth: what are you talking about?

They hear laughter as ghostfreek emerges from the floor.

Ben: that's what I mean.

Gwen: how did you guys' beat him last time?

Ben: DR holiday did it. she made a stun gun, but that's back on earth and even with the space suits I don't think that big chill could get there and back.

Azmuth: how odd, how did this alien come to life?

Ben: have you got anything that could work?

Charmcaster: give me some cover.

Ben changed into big chill again and he was able to counteract his intangibility with ben's own, meanwhile Gwen created some cover with her mana shields and the other two had to figure out how to help.

Lucy: what should we be doing?

Ben: just do what you can.

Noah: real helpful.

Ghostfreek: I won't let you destroy me.

Ben: you're right, but I don't need to destroy you.

Ghostfreek, and I don't need you to be whole this time.

Ben gulped as ghostfreek threw him, where he landed in one of the DNA pods, instantly switching to a different alien.

Ben: Heatblast? This could work.

He started shooting out flames but as he started to get to close to drying out lucy so he tried to see what a different pod would give him.

Ben: wow, overflow, that's a call back.

Glitch shott out a laser as overflow tried to hit ghostfreek, although he failed to do so.

Gwen: he isn't acting the same as last time.

Noah: he might not be all there since he isn't some kind of mix of himself and ben.

Luc: if I had to guess he's running on pure instinct and hatred. Doesn't make for the most cunning strategies, does it?

Glitch: I understand what you mean.

Ben: all right, let's see what this pod does.

Ben jumps into a different pod and he comes out of it as some kind of tiny, battery alien.

Ben: wow, what does this guy do?

He shot out some electricity before ghostfreek hit him and ben split into two, although he would quickly rejoin as he changed into some kind of small, squishy alien. As ben looked around, he recognized the alien from one of the alternate bens and he stuck his tongue out, eating something before using it to attack ghostfreek while Noah helped out, and lucy just tried to figure out something to do.

Azmuth: theses pods aren't locked to ben's DNA, if you're looking for a way to help.

Lucy smiled as she jumped into the closest DNA pod, existing as herself.

Azmuth: maybe it's different for Lenopans.

Lucy frowned as she shot out some mud, managing to cover ghost freak in some mud before ben was able to land another hit with this new alien and Noah was able to get on some light damage from the lasers in glitch.

Charmcaster: Illuminatus.

Ghostfreek is covered by a bright light and finally he was gone.

Ben: well, that was more effort than I was expecting.

Azmuth: we still have the matter of the mana.

Charmcaster: and how long will that take?

Azmuth: a few minutes at most.

He took them into the next room over where a massive machine came to life and ben placed the omnitrix on the machine, that mana draining, although it still took a few minutes.

Azmuth: while we wait, might I ask where you got that mechamorph armor from?

Glitch: I am the original sample of the mechamorph DNA inside the omnitrix that was destroyed when ben used upgrade to reset the core.

Azmuth: why would you do something like that?

Ben: it was my first time fighting vilgax, and it unlocked some kind of master control, for a little while anyway.

Azmuth: that feature does exist, but given the reason why you're here, you're not ready for it.

Ben: that's fair.

Azmuth: and done. Ow get off of my planet.

Charmcaster: I can't teleport us back to earth from here.

Azmuth: fine, fine. Omnitrix, return to earth.

The omnitrix started glowing and in an instant, they were back on earth.

Ben: are we back on earth?

Noah: the more I meet that guy, the more I begin to get annoyed with him.

Gwen: I don't know about that.

Lucy: well, I for one, am happy that we got to see primus.

Gwen's phone got a notification and when she looked at it was a text from Kevin, about providence. 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

6.6K 80 57
Rex didn't get an ability with the others. Before he knows it, everyone thinks he's talentless. It certainly doesn't help that his older brother isn'...
120K 4.1K 35
When your planet comes under invasion from the Separatists, a small force of clones from the Republic helps. Captain Rex leads a small group of his 5...
189K 5.5K 92
Vaughan Witwickey is a music lover. Listens to any kind of music she can get her hands on. When she creates a brand new genre, Dubstep, her name spre...
331K 6.6K 32
"Asset 2067..." "Rebecca" Owen interrupted "Rebecca" Clair said sternly " is our most dangerous attraction here, so she needs to be tested" "Tested...