Explore The World (One Piece:...

Door AngryEagle1

Spoiler! This story contains spoilers for the One Piece manga, you are free to read on. "Yamato: I want to sa... Meer

Harem
Chapter 1: The Boy of Wano
Chapter 2: (Y/N) and Yamato
Chapter 3: Misfortune
Chapter 4: Yokai
Chapter 5: The Awakening of Yamato
Chapter 6: Curse
Chapter 7: Snow
Chapter 8: The Princess Kaguya
Chapter 9: The World is Unknown to me
Chapter 10: Poneglyphs
Chapter 11: Ohara
Chapter 12: Robin
Chapter 13: Demons
Chapter 14: To The Future
Wild Wind Pirates (Spoiler)
Chapter 16: Sorry
Chapter 17: Yamato
Preview: Red Snow Arc (Spoiler)
Chapter 18: Hate
Chapter 19: Promise
Chapter 20: (Y/N)'s Decision
Chapter 21: Tobiroppo
Chapter 22: Onigashima
Chapter 23: Wild Wind Pirates
Chapter 24: A New Adventure
Chapter 25: Injured
Chapter 26: Attack
Chapter 27: Despair
Chapter 28: Wild Wind Pirates VS CP0
Chapter 29: Revolutionary Army
Chapter 30: Captain
Chapter 31: Zou
Chapter 32: Mink Tribe
Chapter 33: Companions
Chapter 34: Training
Chapter 35: Towards Elegia
Chapter 36: Uta, The Singer
Chapter 37: CP0's Goal
Chapter 38: (Y/N) and Uta
Chapter 39: My Dream
Chapter 40: Uruk Rebels
Chapter 41: Gilgamesh's Trap
Chapter 42: Conqueror's Haki
Chapter 43: Alliance
Chapter 44: Elegia Music Festival
Chapter 45: New Genesis
Chapter 46: (Y/N) VS Stussy
Chapter 47: A New Era
Chapter 48: The Final Assault
Chapter 49: A New Page Opens
Chapter 50: New Bounties
Chapter 51: (Y/N) and The Sky Poetess

Chapter 15: (Y/N) VS Kikunojo

4K 118 34
Door AngryEagle1

The young boy slowly opened his eyelids before sitting up to see a familiar room to his confusion. A traditional Japanese room as he observed his environment before noticing his sword was on the floor, he grabbed it and stood up.

(Y/N): Where am I? This looks like my room... Am I in Wano? How is this possible? This is a dream, isn't it?

Curious, (Y/N) left the room before walking through the corridors that reminded him more and more of his house in Wano, everything was the same, and he was really confused. It was a dream a little too much realistic for him, he had not the impression of being in a dream, but it was the reality instead. The young boy suddenly had the urge to see Kikunojo again, even if it was a dream, he wanted at least to see her face. If this house was really his, then he knew the localization of his sister's room.

(Y/N) arrived in front of the room and slowly opened the sliding doors of the room before noticing a tall young woman who was sitting on the floor, drinking a cup of green tea. She turned her face to the boy with curiosity as (Y/N)'s eyes widened, and he had tears in his eyes with a small smile on his face.

(Y/N): Kiku...

Kikunojo: What's wrong with you (Y/N)? Are you okay?

(Y/N): Kiku... KIKU! He exclaimed before jumping into the arms of the woman who was surprised by him. (Y/N) hugged her with tears that flowed from his eyes, even though it was a dream, he couldn't stop himself to be happy, especially since he felt like he was holding his real sister in his arms.

Kikunojo: (Y/N)?!

(Y/N): I know this is a dream, and you are not real, but I am so happy to see your face once again.

Kikunojo: What? We're not in a dream, Is everything okay, (Y/N)? She asked the boy, who stopped crying and let go of the woman with confusion.

(Y/N): What are you talking about? We are in a dream! That's impossible that I am in Wano and you are here in front of me, I'm dreaming!

Kikunojo: You are tired because of today's training, you should go to rest.

(Y/N): What? That proves I'm in a dream, I left Wano for months.

Kikunojo: What? You never left Wano, the last time I saw you was an hour ago.

(Y/N): Please, Kiku, don't make fun of me, it's impossible... The last time you saw me was an hour ago, but I left the island for months. It's not possible, you see...

Kikunojo: You didn't leave Wano, you were in your room not long ago, so what are you talking about?

(Y/N): Of course, and I am an Admiral of the Marines.

Kikunojo: The Marines? Anyway, you have to wake up, you are not in a dream, but in the real world.

(Y/N): I don't believe you...

Kikunojo: I'm telling the truth. It's not a dream, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Why don't you have a reaction? I left Wano and you have no particular reaction when you see me again.

Kikunojo: I have no reaction because you didn't leave Wano, I never lost you.

(Y/N): ...

Kikunojo: You should go to sleep a bit.

(Y/N): The real world... It's true that my environment seems real, especially Kiku... What if this is the reality? Why am I here? I don't understand anything... It's illogical...

Kikunojo: Tell me, (Y/N), why are you wearing bandages? You are not injured, as far as I know.

(Y/N): Bandages? That's right, I forgot! Ohara! If this is not a dream, so I came back in Wano in the same way as I arrived in Ohara, what does that mean?

Kikunojo: (Y/N)?

(Y/N): I don't understand, but if it's not a dream, so you are my real sister. You don't know how much I missed you! He said with tears in his eyes as the woman patted his head to reassure him, even though she didn't understand the situation.

Kikunojo: Calm down... You never left me, so you don't have to cry...

(Y/N): Wait, if I'm back in Wano, it means... Robin! Kiku! Where is she? Where is Robin?

Kikunojo: What? Robin? Who is she? What are you talking about, (Y/N)? What is happening to you? You're strange, explain yourself. She asked the boy who wasn't listening as he trembled in fear.

(Y/N): No! Robin can't stay alone in West Blue! That's impossible! He thought before moving backwards to the surprise of Kikunojo.

Kikunojo: What are you doing?

Instinctively, the young boy rushed outside before arriving in the abandoned village in the Ringo region with the cold weather and snow falling from the sky, a landscape that he knew well. There was no longer any doubt, he was really in Wano. However, he thought it was an injustice that he had come back in Wano while Robin was left alone.

(Y/N): Why? Why am I back in Wano? Why did I suddenly come back without Robin? I can't abandon her, I promised to take care of her!

The boy flew with his power towards the coasts to leave the island and join Robin. Deep down, he didn't want to leave Wano and Kikunojo, but he couldn't abandon Robin, he had to join her at any price, he refused to leave her alone.

(Y/N): I'm sorry. I'm so sorry! Wait for me, I'm coming, I swear, so wait for a little, please...

Kikunojo: (Y/N)! Wait! What's wrong with you? Where are you going? Come back! (Y/N) was called by Kikunojo who was jumping from house to house, begging the boy to come back.

(Y/N): Kiku! I'm really happy to see you again, you can't imagine. However, I can't stay in Wano because I have things to do, so please let me go.

Kikunojo: You idiot, you can't leave because the outside world is dangerous. You are still a child, you won't survive if you leave Wano, so stop talking nonsense and go home.

(Y/N): She's right, but I can't leave Robin alone. I must take the risk of braving the seas, and find her, even if I have to die! Kiku please let me go...

Kikunojo: I'll leave you in your stupidity? No way, you will die, so I'll bring you back by force if necessary!

(Y/N): I love Kiku, but I can't let her stop me from joining Robin, I refuse to let her suffer. Sorry Kiku, but I can't abandon my friend even if I have to face you! If you want to use force against me, I'm going to defend myself and beat you.

Kikunojo: (Y/N)?

To her surprise, she saw a wind blade flying towards her, but she easily dodged it, although the attack destroyed the roof of the house she was going to land. As she landed on the roof of another house, (Y/N) charged at her to hit her, but she stopped his fist without any problem. The boy tried to kick her, but she blocked him.

Kikunojo: (Y/N), please calm down and explain yourself, I want to know why are you behaving like this.

(Y/N): Even if I explain to you, you will stop me...

Kikunojo: But I don't know your situation, I can't judge you yet. She said, but the boy refused to listen to her and activated his power before passing through Kiku. He tried to punch her in the back, but she turned around and stopped the blow thanks to her Haki. Kikunojo hit the boy with a blow that sent him flying into a house as he spat blood out.

(Y/N): The Ryuo... With this, she can hurt me even if I use my logia. Damn, she's too strong, I have no chance to win against her, but I'm not going to give up! Fūjin's Breath!

The boy stood up before taking a deep breath and throwing a powerful breath of wind towards Kikunojo who was surprised by the speed of the attack. She jumped off a roof to avoid the attack that destroyed the house, and she landed on the ground, avoiding the falling pieces.

(Y/N): Fūjin's Fury! She was surprised by (Y/N) who was in her back, and he was going to hit her, but she barely dodged the blow before kicking him. Wind covered his legs as he leaped towards the woman to kick her, but she blocked and dodged his blows before grabbing his legs and sending him flying against a wall.

Kikunojo: I'm sorry, I don't want to hurt you, so please stop and let's talk about your problem, this fight is useless...

(Y/N): Yes, of course, I'll tell her about the destruction of Ohara and that I'm wanted by the whole world, I have a bounty on my head... She will never let me leave Wano. If I want to join Robin, this fight is inevitable!

Kikunojo: I'm sorry to be violent, but it's necessary to stop you. Now, stop and let's go home together, you'll explain everything to me there, okay?

The boy stood up with determination before unsheathing his katana and holding it firmly in front of him, as the young woman closed her eyes and sighed before also unsheathing her katana.

(Y/N): I'm going to fight with all my strength, get ready!

Kikunojo: Honestly, I'm taking advantage of this opportunity to judge his abilities to the max. I want to see his full strength.

The boy ran and struck the woman with his sword, but she blocked the blade before pushing the boy away, who attacked again. He swung his blade at the woman who fought back, the two exchanged dynamic blows before she broke through the boy's defence and kneed him in the stomach as he coughed blood up and collapsed to the ground.

Kikunojo: It's over, now stop.

(Y/N): I can't... I have to join Robin... Move from there and let me go, I can't stay here...

Kikunojo: First of all, calm down, you won't leave Wano, so...

(Y/N): You see! That's why I don't want to talk with you, you will prevent me from realizing my goal. He cried out as he stood up and jumped backwards before concentrating as the wind formed around his hands and took the form of a bow to Kikunojo's surprise.

Kikunojo: What is that?

(Y/N): That's my new technique, I have the ability to create various wind weapons, I created a bow, but I can create other weapons...

Kikunojo: You are getting stronger, I'm proud to see your progression. However, I'm not going to change the subject, I'm still waiting for you to explain the situation.

(Y/N): You're getting on my nerves... He said as a wind arrow appeared and he caught it.

Kikunojo: Eh?

(Y/N): I'm tired of you dictating my conduct every time, you never let me do what I want!

Kikunojo: (Y/N), you are still a child who is not necessarily aware of many things, I have to be vigilant to ensure your safety, I can't let you do what you want.

(Y/N): Shut up! He screamed with tears in his eyes.

Kikunojo: (Y/N), please stop. I don't want any unnecessary dispute between us because we are a family.

(Y/N): I... I don't care! I'm free compared to you! I can do whatever I want!

Kikunojo: What are you talking about?

(Y/N): In your eyes, I'm just a tool for the Kozuki Clan because of my power. You took me in and trained me to improve my power in order to use me in the Kozuki Clan's conflict against Kaido and Orochi, you're not sincere with me, you have never been my sister!

Kikunojo: What?! She was shocked by the boy's nonsense.

(Y/N): You want to protect me because I'm useful to the Kozuki Clan, but I'm not a tool! You're just a pawn of the Kozuki Clan, a vassal of that idiot Oden Kozuki! I don't care about the Kozuki, I don't care about Wano, I just want to join Robin!

Kikunojo: (Y/N)...

(Y/N): You...

Kikunojo: Not a word! She interrupted the boy, who was afraid of Kikunojo's tone of voice.

(Y/N): ...

Kikunojo: (Y/N), I love you, you are my little brother in my eyes, you are very important to me. As a big sister, it's my job to correct you when you do something stupid. However, despite all the love I have for you. I will never allow you to insult the lord Oden in front of me!

End

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

26.7K 903 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...
26.2K 853 10
Y/n is the little brother of Monkey D. Luffy and the both of them always dreamed of become pirates, except Luffy wanted to be the King of Pirate. Y...
27.3K 884 56
π™ƒπ™šπ™§π™š π™‘π™žπ™šπ™¨ 𝙀π™ͺ𝙧 π™¬π™žπ™‘π™™π™šπ™¨π™© π™–π™™π™«π™šπ™£π™©π™ͺπ™§π™šπ™¨... β•°β”ˆβž€ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ πŠπ€πŒπ€πŠπˆ, wakes up in a strange world full of pirates who are...
28.3K 357 33
You met a boy with a straw hat back in impel down apparently your friend Ace was his brother. He said his name was Luffy and you said you really want...