fem denki rp book

By human-phone-charger

some of my fem denki headcannons to start off bitty titty community member huge flirt but gets frustrated eas... More

rules
chicken soup
out of love
dress
new girl
electric
yandere
tradition
cuddle sessions
rescue
mage's trauma
insane
zombie
villian
sugar baby
kitty
queen
smut starter
demons
angst with triggers
obsessive
auction
vampire puppy love
dragon egg
cage
Mafia
boss
doll
love
doll
rebound
bet
betrothed
leave
mommy
war gift
prank
gay bar
high
soul pets
foster
villian
woods
random prompts
whips
joke idea
wish
dynamics
seizures
birthday
lovely
adoption
family day
past love
little queen
fallen
open relationship
sell
kidnapping your own kid
cheater?
dynamics
stuck togepther
brothel
disapproval
dragon hoard
club
snow
child
Halloween special
cult
idk what to call this
new house
marriage
vampire
young queen
single mom
marriage
doll house
war is over
prompts
mermay
companion
sandbox
alien
diamond
villianess
spooky
families

messy

75 1 82
By human-phone-charger

Accidentally toxic y/c
Accidentally toxic demi
Accidentally Toxic relationship
Big sibling bakusquad

Y/c didn't know how to communicate properly and match that with a girlfriend who doesn't always explain stuff properly or is bad at explaining stuff and things get a little messy. Usually in fights y/c would end up ignoring demi for a few weeks to maybe a month. This results in demi eventually just breaking down and blaming herself and going to y/c and begging for forgiveness, y/c of course seeing the way this affects her and instantly feeling bad and forgiving her and they make up. Although this time things are alot more complicated. Y/c has been ignoring demi for 3 months now. Ither then the occasional class team up or assignment they get paired for or grouped together for y/c just ignores her. This has been causing demi an incredible amount of stress and it's taken a toll on just about everything in her life, classwork, friendships, socialness, self care. She keeps to herself more, she's not at energetic or chatty, she stopped going on class outings, barely eats, hardly showers, rarely sleeps. She's like a whole new person. She would spend hours in her room just breaking down every week. It was honestly all to much and it was affecting her negatively. She knew this, but she loved y/c, she loved them so much and didn't want to leave them. But she needed to, for her own sake. Her friends had been convincing and supporting her to break up with y/c knowing that this relationship was bad for the both of them. So thats what demi was doing now. She walked over to y/c and looked at them. "We need to break up" she said. Y/c finally acknowledged her and just seemed shocked. "What?" They asked. "I'm breaking up with you. For my own good and for yours. This isn't healthy. You have needs that i can't meet and i have needs that you can't meet. So our relationship is over" she said and gulped, feeling nervous and hugging herself. Y/c got up to try and talk to her but she flinched back anx her friends came in, pushing y/c away her and pulling her away from them. "She said it's over, leave her the fuck alone" bakugo growled and shoved them back down to sit on thw couch. "Unless it's school related you don't talk to her. This should have been clear enough for you so back off" mina said and glared at y/c before the two of them went to go join kiri, sero and demi up in her room for some much needed comfort on the blonde's behalf.

Y/c?...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 69 22
"I can't see anything." "Can you see me?" "Yes." ☆•☆•☆•☆•☆ Loosely based on the chapter from my one-shot book. The story is set in second year so th...
7.6K 144 16
Denki Kaminari, the happy energetic blonde is the perfect peer. Always happy and positive. Always a smile. But what if all of it were a ruse? A mere...
554K 15.5K 20
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐢, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 '𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭�...
105K 2.6K 22
¡Depressed Kaminari AU! Denki Kaminari has had it rough. He has to work hard enough in school so he stays in, all while taking care of a young seven...