Only you { a sweet home fanfi...

By babe_its_Via

⇢ Jisu merely waved her hand and tried to move away and stand on her own but the nausea overtook her causing... More

act one.
okay asshole <33
that's hot 🤭
bullies are bitches ;-;
I'm not that old am i?
what in the motherfuck?
Wow, you look like shit!
Man i would kill for a cigarette.
🕺🏽💃
🕺🏽 kinky 🕺🏽
sit down scary 👹🤚
you bald ass muppet 🤭
he wants me 🧍🏽‍♀️
I will hemorrhage and kill you
well this should be fun
molly da american from 'merica
eh??
Ahahah 😃
cartwheels on dis bitch
oh my garsh
ignore the typos 👋😔
MUAHAHAHHA MAUAHHAHAH
Q and A with Jin !
I ran out of titles 🙇‍♀️
here enters the bad bitch
Please don't kill me 🌝
tried to be evil, didn't work 😔
Motherfucker was dead
AHHHHH PT 2
whoa forgot about this chapter 🤼‍♀️
boobs :D
I need to poop 😟
ur mom 😼
Gone gone gone gone
wowowowowoowowoowow 🥹
what in the actual fuck 😀
logarithmic equations ☹️🔫
light his ass on fire 👹
lord give me strength
I am losing my mind
frick people man
holy shit
thuggish ruggish bone 🫶
ending one.
ending two.
ITS DONE 😭
should i do season two?

aNoThEr OnE

587 25 4
By babe_its_Via

Wook placed a hand on his face before looking towards Jin.

"Um, maybe they are just getting him to show them around?" he said before giving up and huffing quietly. "What do you want to do?"

"I don't know, we follow him and we get shot- we don't follow him he probably gets shot," Jin said with her mind going a million miles a mintue.

"I'll go after the kid and you do recon on the people in the entrance," Wook said before Jin shook her head.

"No, I should go after him," Jin said, pushing away from the wall slightly.

"Jin, no- me and Hyunsu went through the building together and I've seen what he and I can do- just trust me." He reassured her, he placed his hands on her shoulders.

"No, it's not that I don't trust you-" Jin started before Wook placed his lips on hers. Jin's eyes widened before she melted into his arms.

Wook pulled away with Jin doing the same unwillingly.

"You don't have to explain yourself," He started placing his hands on her shoulders. "Jin I swear on my rations- we'll be back in one piece,"

"I'll be back."

"You better be,"

——————————————————————————

Wook waited behind cement blocks while watching the men and Hyunsu argue over something. Hyunsu remained cool as the gangster held a gun to his head. Wook watched and stood from his spot in the cement blocks.

The men shouted at him when they spotted him, and the main gangster dropped the gun from Hyunsu's head slightly.

"Don't take another step! I'll blow this kid's brain, I'm serious!" He shouted, causing Wook to stop moving. Wook made eye contact with Hyunsu and scowled at him.

"How the fuck are you about to be murdered by these men right now? Just bite their faces off," He shouted towards Hyunsu.

"I'm sorry but I really didn't want to be shot, even though I won't die- it still hurts," Hyunsu shouted back.

"Goodness kids these days, you know how sucky it would be if you really died?" Wook shouted, taking small steps towards Hyunsu.

"Just say you're obsessed with me," Hyunsu smiled, he wouldn't be able to get away with this under any other circumstances and he really wanted to milk it.

"Yeah right, I just don't want Jin to be mad at me,"

"Right, only Jin sent you up here,
I know you secretly have a soft-spot for me,"

"You know what I hope you get shot,"

"Wow, like that?"

"Yeah, I hope it's in your vocal cords,"

"Wow, but that wouldn't stop me from talking,"

"Yeah it would,"

"No it wouldn't,"

"Yeah, it would,"

"No it wouldn't,"

The lackeys watched confused as the two men bickered like children. Wook smiled softly as he reached Hyunsu.

"Yeah- yeah it would," Wook stated, handing Hyunsu a weapon sneakily.

Hyunsu smiled before spinning on his heel and stabbing the lead gangster in the chest.

The lackeys picked up their guns and aimed quickly at the two of them. Wook ran full speed towards them and sliced the first man's throat.

Hyunsu used the main gangster's body as a shield before charging towards the lackeys on the right.

Wook huffed as he grabbed a gun from the floor and continued to shoot the rest of the lackeys.

He turned to see Hyunsu being held by the neck. One of the meek little gangsters held him in the air and smiled creepily towards Wook.

"Are you kidding me right now Hyunsu? God- how are you going to get caught twice in the same kidnapping?" Wook huffed, holding the gun towards the one holding Hyunsu by his neck.

"Mm- I'm just kidding," The lackey said, letting go of Hyunsu's neck. "Whoa, what's with the aggression? I'm on your guys side, the names Ui-Myeong."

"Yeah, right- I totally believe you," Hyunsu said while taking Wook's hand and standing at his feet.

"No- I know how it looks but look, I'm just like you," He stated, looking at his hand which changed from liquid into a knife.

Hyunsu and Wook looked at the man in curiosity before nodding towards each other.

"That's cool, okay let's go Sangwook," Hyunsu said before both men walked towards the door.

"Wait, what?" The lackey shouted running after them.

"Why is he following us?" Hyunsu questioned,
slamming the door behind the two of them.

"I don't know, let's just keep walking."

"Wait up guys!"

"Faster, walk faster."

——————————————————————————

Jin puffed out her cheeks, while trying to clean the blood off her face. The lackeys were weak and it was actually quite sad how fast Jae-Heon and her took them out. Jisu grabbed the kids from the air vent.

"Why the hell are you guys all slimy?" Jisu questioned tiredly.

"Uh, it's dirty in there duh," Su-yeong smiled before running towards Jin.

Jin rubbed her eyes and yawned loudly, she really couldn't remember when she last slept.

She watched the stairwell closely with pursed lips. They should have been back by now.

She thought back to Molly and found it was better to go get her than waiting in front of this door and driving herself insane.

She walked idly through the building before reaching the store. She grabbed the key from her pocket and unlocked the first door.

She unlocked the chains and pulled them off, causing the dented door to swing open. 

"Molly? Are you okay? It's over now— I think," Jin spoke softly before a quite beeping from the corner of the room caught her attention.

Molly held the blinking device in her hands as it shone a bright red light with every beep. Jin furrowed her eyebrows before walking cautiously towards the woman.

"Molly? what is that thing?" She questioned, kneeling down in front of Molly who was mumbling apologies.

"I'm sorry— i was just so scared— i'm sorry, I had to get them to come for me— the military." She sobbed into her sleeve. Jin smiled brightly at the thought of being rescued before the hard truth slapped her in the face.

Hyunsu wouldn't be rescued. She wouldn't be rescued.

They would figured it out, about them changing into monsters. They wouldn't let them live, but the others— they would be rescued.

Jin grabbed the device gently from Mollys hand and slipped it into her pocket.

"It's okay molly, I understand. You were scared," Jin reassured her. She stood to her feet and walked back towards the entrance that was demolished by the car.

Wook stood next to Hyunsu who was being lectured by Eunhyuk. Hyunsu nodded knowingly at Eunhyuks words before he spotted Jin.

"Jin!" he shouted causing the other two males attention to be turned to her. She grabbed the beeping device from her pocket before approaching them.

"We have another problem," she sighed— they could never catch a fucking break. She was about to say something when the look on Wook's face made her freeze.

Fuck man.

——————————————————————————-

so close to the end !

happy or sad ending ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 777 20
"Why do you wear that dumb facade..?" "To hide my worst scars." --- What if jaehun had a sister and she Got close to a gangster looking guy? Jung-Erz...
4.7K 158 12
Shin Yunji A life of a college student made her life a living hell, due to debts, studying, much worse; bullying. One day, as she planned on leaving...
1.7K 39 21
SEASON 1:✅ SEASON 2:✅ SEASON 3:.... (Previously "Trap of love") . . . When I woke up.....I was in this limbo place..."Hi" I looked and saw.....me...b...
13.5K 726 12
==ꜱᴇQᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ== The world is falling apart. Sung-hyo only has her older brother, Ji-ji left, having been separated from the other survivin...