Finding Love In An Arranged M...

By Shrutigajendra

❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not... More

Cast
Author's Note
Chapter.1
Chapter.2
Chapter.3
Chapter.4
Chapter.5
Chapter.6
Chapter.7
Chapter.8
Chapter.9
Chapter.10
Chapter.11
Chapter.12
Chapter.13
Chapter.14
Chapter.15
Chapter.16
Chapter.17
Chapter.18
Chapter.19
Chapter.20
Chapter.21
Chapter.22
Chapter.23
Chapter.24
Chapter.25
Chapter.26
Chapter.27
Chapter.28
Chapter.29
Chapter.30
Chapter.31
Chapter.32
Chapter.33
Chapter.34
Chapter.35
Chapter.36
Chapter.37
Chapter.38
Chapter.39
Chapter.40
Chapter.41
Chapter.42
Chapter.43
Chapter.44
Chapter.45
Chapter.46
Chapter.47
Chapter.48
Chapter.49
Chapter.50
Important
Chapter.51
Chapter. 52
Chapter.53
Chapter.54
Chapter. 55
Chapter.56
Chapter.57
Chapter.58
Chapter.59
Chapter.60
Chapter. 61
Chapter. 62
Chapter.63
Chapter. 64
Chapter. 65
Chapter. 66
Chapter. 67
Chapter. 68
Chapter.69
Chapter.70
Chapter.71
Chapter.72
Chapter.73
Chapter.74
Chapter.75
Chapter.76
Chapter.77
Chapter 78
Chapter. 79
Chapter.80
Chapter.81
Chapter.82
Chapter.83
Chapter.84
Chapter.85
Chapter.86
Chapter.87
Chapter. 88
Chapter.89
Chapter. 90
Chapter.91
Chapter. 92
Chapter. 93
Chapter. 94
Chapter. 95
Chapter.96
Chapter. 97
Chapter.98
Chapter. 99
Chapter. 100
Chapter. 101
Chapter. 102
Chapter.103
Chapter.104
Chapter.105
Chapter. 106
Chapter. 107
Chapter. 108
Chapter.109
Chapter.110
Chapter.111
Chapter.112
Chapter.113
Chapter.114
Chapter.115
Chapter.116
Chapter.117
Chapter.118
Chapter.119
Chapter.120
Chapter.121
Chapter.122
Chapter.123
Chapter.124
Chapter.125
Chapter.126
Chapter.127
CHAPTER.128
Chapter.129
Chapter.130
Chapter.131
Chapter.132
Chapter. 133
Chapter.135
Chapter.136
Chapter.137
Chapter.138
Chapter.139
Chapter.140
Chapter.141
Chapter.142
Chapter.143
Chapter.144
Chapter.145
Chapter.146
READ THIS

Chapter.134

22K 1.4K 80
By Shrutigajendra

PLEASE PRESS THE STAR ICON FIRST THEN START READING.

TO SHOW YOUR LOVE TOWARDS YOUR AUTHOR PLEASE FOLLOW HER, YOUR AUTHOR IS WAITING FOR YOU TO FOLLOW.

VOTE  AS MUCH AS YOU CAN LET'S SEE THE RESULT WITHOUT SETTING A TARGET.

AUTHOR'S POV

Ruhi's phone went off. She smiles looking at the phone screen, it is Raunak's phone. Everyone is asleep at home by now. She is just coming from Shravya's room right now after talking to her in her room so much and having lots of fun, she thought that she can call Raunak, but Raunak calls her, so she smiles seeing his name on the screen and starts her evil plan instantly.

"How sweet my gulab jamun…. MUAH … muah …. MUAH …"

She quickly comes to her room and starts kissing him by making an even louder sound to tease him more, she locks the door, and she comfortably then turns that only then her mouth remains as a pout.

" MUAH …. MUAH ….. now it's my chance…."

Raunak quickly comes close to her, takes her in his arms, and gives her a forceful kiss on her lips due to which she tries to push him away from her by now lightly slapping him on his shoulders. He starts kissing her entire face, then sucks her lips in an urgent kiss, Then immediately lifts her into his arms and says while kissing her regularly.

"MUAH…."

"Raunak what are you doing here…."

"loving my wife…"

Raunak quickly sits comfortably on her bed with her in his arms. She tries to get away from him a bit, but he grabs her again even tighter so that she can't escape and says.

"What happened suddenly, every day you used to love me so much… muah … muah baby….  What happened all of a sudden today? Today when I am here in front of you, don't you show your love to me….  Don't you love me my sweet gulab jamun …. On the phone, you used to give me thousands of kisses every day….. now when I am in front of you … For a kiss, you are making me suffer so much today? …. Why my muah …."

He starts coming forward to kiss her but she is going behind due to which he grabs her feet and pulls her towards him, due to which she lies straight on the bed. He comes on top of her and starts kissing her, but she puts her hand on his lips and asks him very softly.

"When you come from Bengaluru…"

"2 hours ago…."

"Then you must be very hungry. I'll bring you something to eat…."

She smiles nervously and tries to run away from there Because she knows it very well. She has harassed Raunak a lot and today he will take revenge on her.

"I am also coming here to eat a very delicious dessert…. MUAH …."

" Raunak…."

But he smash his lips on her and deepen the kiss, she hold him in a firm grip as she also misses him a lot, she move her lips with him as they both starving for age, he sat down without breaking their kiss, after the very passionate kiss they both resting their forehead against each other and she asks.

"How did you come to my room?..."

"By climbing the balcony…."

" What ..,... Who taught you to climb the balcony like a thief?...."

" Our guru RANVEER RANAWAT…."

" Don't tell me jiju is also here….."

He smiled widely, she rolled her eyes and mentally slapped herself. How did she even think that when Raunak is here, how can Adhyay not be here? He is a more lovesick puppy than Raunak.

Shravya is filling water in the jug when her phone suddenly starts ringing. She smiles and looks at the phone with difficulty as a heavy jug in her hand because she knows It's too late for her, So Adhyay himself called her today. She picks up the phone he immediately asks.

"Where are you…."

"Today I am at Singh Mansion, my lovely husband…. Have you come from the office or are you trying to spend your time sitting in the office today again?

"I miss you so much..…"

"I miss you too….. "

She is talking to him on her way to her room and Adhyay can comfortably see her coming toward the room. A smile forms on his face as soon as he sees her. He hides away quickly.

She came to her room and kept the jug on the table while closing the door but didn't lock it. She smiled and asked him.

"Why didn't you video call today? I wanted to see you since this morning and still, you haven't called via video call….. Quickly video calls me so I can see you…. "

" Then look at me….. "

This sound comes to her from behind, so she immediately turns around, and as soon as she sees Adhyay in front, she immediately runs into his arms and jumps on him, seeing that Adhyay spread his arms, and holds her in his longing embrace which feels empty without her. 

"I miss you so much….."

He smiles and locks the door, smashing his lips with her, cupping his face in a soft hold and wrapping her legs around his torso, showing her emotions in her kiss while crying in between. Adhyay moves towards the bed while holding her tightly and responding to her with the same intensity.

After a breathtaking kiss, they both pant, and she places her face on his fast-beating heart. He is lying straight and smiling. After catching some breath she asked him.

"You weren't going to come yet. Then how did you come so soon?....."

" Woh …. Woh ….. actually …."

" If Mr. Adhyay is stammering, it means that something must have happened…. Tell me…."

"That dad told me that I don't need to work like this.... like Devdas over there, so he made all the arrangements and sent all his trusted staff from here to Bangalore for 2 months so that no works stop there and a very good team is leading all the work we will keep giving all the instructions from here till we are here…."

Shravya is watching Adhyay, just holding back her laughter and suddenly spreading her arms again, hugging him tightly and laughing out loud, and tells him innumerable kisses on his cheeks.

"I love you ….. I miss you so much …. You know that I was thinking again and again that something should happen, that you stay with me and there should not be any problem at work ...."

Seeing such happiness in Shravya, even Adhyay is not able to stop himself at all that he can stay without smiling but then there is a loud knock on his room.

They both look at the door and then at each other rather than at the door.

"What happened…."

"Some on the door …"

"Yup …. Open it …."

"Nothing …. I am getting such a feeling that my boyfriend has come to meet me from the balcony and my parents caught me….."

They both laugh at the statement, She goes to open the door, and Adhyay is smiling but just then he remembers something due to which he gets upset.

" Damn Rony…."

He immediately messaged him, here Shravya opens the door, and Manohar is standing there. He smiles seeing Adhyay in Shravya's room and tells her.

"When Adhyay Ji comes….. "

"Just a while…."

Adhyay came to touch his feet, he smiled, put his hand on his head, and said.

"Just a few seconds back, I had a conversation with Ranjan Ji. He said that you have gone to sleep in the room, so able to talk to you only in the morning ...."

Shravya hardly controls her laughter like no one in her in-laws knows he is here, Adhyay not able to answer, but Manohar asks her.

"Ruhi's room's light was also on and your room's light was also on, so I wondered in which room you two are present, so I knocked on your room. If Adhyay Ji is in your room, then what is Ruhi doing till now waking up, why has she not slept till now?... Let me ask her…"

He moves towards Ruhi's room, Shravya looks at Adhyay, and both run after Manohar but he already knocks on Ruhi's room. Ruhi opens the door with a broad smile on her face.

"Yes, papa…."

"Bachche, why haven't you slept till now, you know very well that you should sleep early. Otherwise, your mother can tell you a very long lecture of what the bride should do…."

"I was just going to bed but Raunak…"

"Raunak … he is also here…."

"No …. No …. On-call…. "

Manohar comes inside and looks at the room once to see if Ruhi is lying to him. Then he turns to her with a smile because he does not see anyone in the room.

"Sleep early my doll you should…. "

His words stop immediately in his mouth as he sees a dark red circle on her neck.

"What happened here…."

Shravya looks at Adhyay, he turns his face to a different side, and she looks at Ruhi who smiles awkwardly and says.

"Mosquito…."

Shravya comes to Manohar to try to settle the situation and tells him with a smile while taking him out of the room.

"Bade papa just sleeps, She always keeps her balcony door open, due to which big mosquitoes come into the room. It doesn't matter, she will keep in mind that if the room is kept closed then it will be better otherwise big mosquitoes will keep coming into the room and biting…. Right Ruhi ...."

"Yup di…"

They all leave her room. Ruhi hurriedly closes the door and runs towards the balcony to see if Raunak has fallen from the balcony as he was about to hang on the pipe.

But Raunak smiling stands there with his arms spread and says.

"I love you…."

"I love you too…."

"Excuse me…"

They both start looking at each other's faces because this voice is not theirs at all. Just then, Ruhi slowly turns her face towards the nearby balcony.  Where Adhyay and Shravya are standing. They both quickly separate from each other. Shravya looks at Adhyay angrily. Then she looks at both of them and tells them both.

"Mr. Mosquito please try to control…"

Raunak looks at Adhyay with pleading eyes, Adhyay immediately scoops her arms and leaves these love birds alone. Raunak quickly throws Ruhi on his shoulder and moves inside the room.

Before Shravya can say anything to Adhyay, Adhyay puts his lips on her and makes her completely silent, takes her to bed with him, hugs her tightly in his arms he says.

"Everyone will solve their matter on their own, you just pay attention to me…."

She smiles and hugs and runs her fingers in his hair until he sleeps well. She kisses his forehead and says.

"I love you…."

"I love you too…"

"You are awake ..…."

"How will I sleep so easily as long as you are awake?..."

They both hug tightly and sleep soundly in each other's arms.

Here is an update I hope you like it please let me know.

The marriage function started on Friday.

Take care of yourself and your loved ones.

Who has not started reading ONLY YOU yet?  Please read that and I am waiting for your review as well. I will finish YOU ARE MINE by mid-June, so those of you who want to read it when it is completed, start reading now because collecting tickets takes time. I am requesting you all please give a review on both of my books there.

SG

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 142K 69
🔅This story is not a historical fiction.🔅 🔅🔆🔅 He was standing in his balcony, feeling the cold night and sipping over his black coffee. Suddenl...
763K 49.1K 41
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
712K 8.3K 14
The name of the book has been changed from (LOVE HEALS )to HEALING HEARTS FINDING LOVE ❤️ .... ""Get ready," he said, "I won't be getting ready," sh...
4.2M 148K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...