Tangled (Flynn Rider x Reader)

By -TheLittleWriter-

Y/n, a girl who has been captured by an old hag as a baby, has been locked up into a tower due to her magical... More

Quick Things (A/N)
The Magic Flower
Seven A.M.
Today's a Very Big Day
Birthday
Mother Knows Best
The Satchel
I've got a person in my closet
The Name's Flynn Rider
Deal
Here I Go
Finally Free
...it's a bunny
Find Your Humanity!
I've Got A Dream Part 1
I've Got A Dream Part 2
Guards
Run!
Who's that?
Magic Hair
Don't Freak Out!
Mother Knows Best Part 1
Mother Knows Best Part 2
Such A Good Boy
Braided Hair
Lanterns
He Left
Mother?
Did I Mumble, Mother?
Head Down, Arms In, Knees Apart?
The End
Happily Ever After
After Happily Ever After Part 1
After Happily Ever After Part 2
Wedding Day

I'm the Lost Princess

1.5K 42 0
By -TheLittleWriter-

(POV:Reader)

-"Y/n?" 

-"Y/n, what's going on up there?" mother called out.

-"Are you alright?" I slowly walked out, my head was hurting from all the thinking, from the overflow of thoughts and feelings.

-"I'm the lost princess..." I mumbled so quietly, my voice was just above a whisper.

-"Please, speak up Y/n, you know how I hate the mumbling"

-"I am the lost princess, aren't I" I asked, my voice loud and clear.

-"Did I mumble, mother?" I asked as she had not answered, except kept quiet with a look of shock on her face.

-"Or should I even call you that?"

-"Oh, Y/n! Do you even hear yourself?"

-"Why would you ask such a ridiculous question?" she walked towards me, holding her arms out.

-"It was you! It was all you!" I pushed her away.

-"Everything I did was to protect you," she told me.

-"Y/n!" she called out but I pushed her, making my way down the stairs to get away from her.

-"I've spent my entire life hiding from people, who would use me for my power..."

-"Y/n!"

-"...when I should have been hiding from you!"

-"Where will you go?"

-"He won't be there for you"

-"What did you do to him?" I asked her.

-"That criminal is to be hanged for his crimes"

-"No..." I gasped out.

-"Now, now, it's alright"

-"Listen to me, all of this is as it should be-" she tried to pat my head but I caught her wrist, holding a tight grip on it.

-"No! You were wrong about the world"

-"And you were wrong about me!"

-"And I will never let you use my hair again!" I yelled at her. She pulled her hand away but stumbled back a bit and let a mirror fall to the ground shattering it.

-"You want me to be the bad guy?"

-"Fine, now I'm the bad guy" she mumbled as I walked away from her but she followed.

(A/N):

Sorry for leaving you on a cliff hanger but next week on Monday I will start my posting again. I hope you can understand, and wish you guys luck on finals (for those who have them).

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 152 15
FINALLY COMPLETED Okay, nah let me tell you. My favorite princess is Rapunzel right, okay, okay. Now I saw a comment, and I might been a little out...
209K 10.3K 23
"Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your hair!" I groaned frustrated at my sibling. "fuck off Jax." I growled at him. He laughed hard at my annoyed expressi...
7.4K 163 16
Hiccup and Rapunzel have hard lives. Hiccup is abused by his father, lost his mother at a young age, has a medical problem and he also bullied and h...
Strangled By PamelaRoseGirl

Mystery / Thriller

136 3 15
It's the tale of Rapunzel and Flynn- but not how you've been told... Years locked away does strange things to the mind, and this young princess is no...