Did I Mumble, Mother?

(POV:Reader)

I sat on my bed in the tower, mom had been undoing the braid, slowly letting my hair fall out of it as she took off the small flowers. She seemed in a better mood once we had gotten up, but I felt...I had no idea what to feel.

-"There! It never happened" she said, standing up from the edge of the bed.

-"Now, wash up for dinner, I'm making hazelnut soup" her voice sounded happy but I kept my gaze down, holding the small flag Eugene had bought me in my hands.

-"I really did try, Y/n"

-"I tried to warn you what was out there..."

-"The world is dark, selfish and cruel"

-"If it finds even the slightest ray of sunshine, it destroys it" with that said she closed the curtains.

I opened my hands to reveal the flag, I looked at the purple and bright golden yellows sadly. Pascal squeaked sadly, cuddling to me and turning a dark-ish blue.

I laid on my bed, holding the flag in my hands and looking up at the painted ceiling. As I looked at the flag and the ceiling I noticed I had unconsciously painted the suns everywhere. Multiple suns had been embedded into each part on the ceiling.

I stood up to get a better look and felt myself going dizzy as various memories and scenarios flashed through my head. I remembered looking up at a mobile with a white horse, a little chameleon and yellow duck.

I remember the sun that was in the center of and a faded silhouette of two people. Who looked strangely similar to the mural I had seen earlier. I clutched my head at my dizziness and fell back, holding onto the vanity in my room after falling.

-Back to Rider-

(POV:Writer(Me))

Eugene walked along a hallway where prison cells ran against both sides. He was pushed along by a set of guards with the captain at the front leading the way. His gaze was down, slightly towards the floor. He looked up when he spotted the two brother's, who were now trapped in the prison cells as well.

He knocked the two guards over and rushed to the brother's cell, holding a hard grip on the collar of one, practically smashing his face against the metallic door.

-"How did you know about her!!" he yelled.

-"Tell me, NOW!"

-"I-it w-wasn't us!"

-"It was the old lady," he explained.

-"Old lady?"

-"Wait! No! Wait!" he told the guards as they pulled him away from the other cell.

-"You don't understand! She's in trouble!"

-"WAIT!"

(A/N):

Just a quick authors note, I have finals next week so tomorrow will be the last update for the meantime until I finish finals. I'm really sorry but I won't have time to publish anything. 

I wish the best of luck to the other's who are also taking finals. I hope you do good!

Bye!