I'm the Lost Princess

(POV:Reader)

-"Y/n?" 

-"Y/n, what's going on up there?" mother called out.

-"Are you alright?" I slowly walked out, my head was hurting from all the thinking, from the overflow of thoughts and feelings.

-"I'm the lost princess..." I mumbled so quietly, my voice was just above a whisper.

-"Please, speak up Y/n, you know how I hate the mumbling"

-"I am the lost princess, aren't I" I asked, my voice loud and clear.

-"Did I mumble, mother?" I asked as she had not answered, except kept quiet with a look of shock on her face.

-"Or should I even call you that?"

-"Oh, Y/n! Do you even hear yourself?"

-"Why would you ask such a ridiculous question?" she walked towards me, holding her arms out.

-"It was you! It was all you!" I pushed her away.

-"Everything I did was to protect you," she told me.

-"Y/n!" she called out but I pushed her, making my way down the stairs to get away from her.

-"I've spent my entire life hiding from people, who would use me for my power..."

-"Y/n!"

-"...when I should have been hiding from you!"

-"Where will you go?"

-"He won't be there for you"

-"What did you do to him?" I asked her.

-"That criminal is to be hanged for his crimes"

-"No..." I gasped out.

-"Now, now, it's alright"

-"Listen to me, all of this is as it should be-" she tried to pat my head but I caught her wrist, holding a tight grip on it.

-"No! You were wrong about the world"

-"And you were wrong about me!"

-"And I will never let you use my hair again!" I yelled at her. She pulled her hand away but stumbled back a bit and let a mirror fall to the ground shattering it.

-"You want me to be the bad guy?"

-"Fine, now I'm the bad guy" she mumbled as I walked away from her but she followed.

(A/N):

Sorry for leaving you on a cliff hanger but next week on Monday I will start my posting again. I hope you can understand, and wish you guys luck on finals (for those who have them).

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!