Birthday

(POV:Reader)

-"Y/n! How you manage to do that every single day, without fail..."

-"It looks absolutely exhausting, darling," she exclaimed.

-"Oh, it's nothing" I chuckled out.

-"Then I don't know why you take so long," she told me as she bopped my nose.

-"Oh, darling, I'm just teasing," she laughed.

-"All right..." I told her with a bit of fake laughter.

-"So mother, as you know, tomorrow is a very big da-"

-"Y/n, look at the mirror" she interrupted me and pulled me towards her where she was staring at herself in the mirror.

-"You know what I see?"

-"I see a strong, confident, beautiful young lady..." I smiled at her.

-"Oh! Look, you're here too!" I frowned a bit.

-"Oh! I'm just teasing, stop taking everything so seriously!" she laughed, once more.

-"Okay...?"

-"So, mother, as I was saying, tomorrow is-"

-"Y/n, mother's feeling a little run-down..."

-"Would you sing for me dear? Then we'll talk" I nodded.

-"Of course, mother!" I rushed around the tower grabbing the chairs and hairbrush. I pushed mother gently into her chair and sat down in the other and sang as quickly as possible after giving her the brush.

-"Flower, gleam and glow!"

-"Let your power shine!"

-"Make the clock reverse!"

-"Bring back what once was mine!"

-"Heal what has been hurt!"

-"Change the fates design!"

-"Save what has been lost!"

-"Bring back what once was mine!" my hair glowed a bright gold then went back to normal.

-"Y/n!"

-"So, mother!" I leaned towards her chair.

-"Earlier I was saying, tomorrow is a very big day, and you didn't really respond"

-"So, I'm just gonna tell you, it's my BIRTHDAY!"

-"Ta-da!"

-"No, no, no, can't be"

-"I distinctly remember, your birthday was last year" she said, giving me a bit of a annoyed look.

-"That's the funny thing about birthdays, they're kind of an annual thing" I sat back on the chair near her, tucking my hair behind my ear.

-"Mother, I'm turning 18, and I wanted to ask..." I felt all confidence slowly slipping away.

-"What I really want for this birthday..."

-"Actually, what I've kinda wanted for quite a few birthday's now..."

-"Y/n, please, stop with the mumbling"

-"You know how I feel about the mumbling, blah, blah, blah, blah"

-"It's very annoying, I'm just teasing! You're adorable!" she pinched my cheeks.

-"I love you so much, darling" she stood up and began to walk away.

-"I want to see the floating lights!" I exclaimed a bit too loudly.

-"What?" she chuckled.

-"I was hoping you would take me to see the floating light" I walked over to the wall I painted earlier and showed it to her.

-"Oh! You mean the stars"

-"That's the thing..." I opened a little window to let light in to show a certain wall I had charted stars on.

-"I've charted stars, and they're always constant, but these..."

-"They appear, every year on my birthday, mother, only on my birthday"

-"And I can't help, but feel like there meant for me"

-"I need to see them, mother, and not just from my window"

-"You want to go outside?" she scoffed out, and closed the large window's doors.

(A/N):

Yay! Early chapter again! 

I'm currently writing a request, but when I finish that please let me know if you would like a story in Spanish. I would be more than happy to do it if majority were to want one.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!