Guards

(POV:Reader)

-"I found the guards!" Greno announced.

Everyone stayed silent, the only sound heard was my gasp when Flynn pulled me to hide under a table.

-"Where's Rider?" I peaked over the table, the guards had made their way in.

-"Where is he?!"

-"I know he's in here somewhere! Find him!" the guards moved around to different parts of the room looking for Flynn.

-"Turn the place upside down if you have to!" the guard slammed his hands on the table we were hiding under.

Flynn took a quick peak but hid under the table once again. I held a scream when the hook-handed man put his hook on the table. He gave us a look, and we followed after him. He pulled a lever, opening a secret door.

-"Go, live your dream" he told us.

-"I will," Flynn answered.

-"Your dream stinks, I was talking to her" I held a laugh.

-"Thanks for everything" I kissed his cheek before going through the secret door tunnel thing.

-Unknowingly to Them-

(POV:Writer(Me))

As Flynn and Y/n escaped, the others tried to distract the guards. Which the guards weren't much appreciative of.

-"I believe this is the man you're looking for" Vlad held up the old, short, bearded man.

-"You got me," the old man told them as he held his hands forward to be handcuffed.

-"Sir, there's no sign of Rider," one of the guards told the captain.

They all turned to the door as neigh's made their way through the air. Maximus, the white horse slammed the door open walking confidently up to his owner.

-"What's he doing?" Maximus was sniffing the ground, giving a few huffs and neigh's occasionally.

-"What?" the captain looked at Maximus, who was pointing at a lever.

He gave a huff before pushing the lever to open a door, the one Y/n and Flynn had taken a few moments ago.

-"A passage!"

-"Come on, men! Let's go!" all the guards shuffled after the captain.

-"Ronald! Make sure those boy's don't get away!" the captain ordered the younger guard.

The younger guard pointed his spear at the two Stabbigton brothers who easily knocked him out, cutting their chains off and running through the tunnel.

-On the Outside-

(POV:Writer(Me))

-"I got a dream, I got some dreams" the short, old, bearded man sang as he made his way outside.

-"Oh!" he slumped into the side of the door staring with wide eyes at Mother Gothel, who had been spying on everyone from the outside.

-"Somebody get me a glass! Because I just found me a tall glass of water" he told her, with a smile on his face.

-"Oh, stop it you big lug" she teased.

-"Where does that tunnel let out?" she asked him, pointing the sharp tip of her dagger at the tip of his nose.

-"Knife!" he gulped.

(A/N):

I won't be able to post tomorrow or sunday, I'm gonna be super busy with planning my sister surprise party on sunday. 

I hope you enjoyed!

Bye!