The Magic Flower

(POV:Writer(Me))

Once upon a time, a single drop of sunlight fell from the heavens. From this small drop of sun, grew a magic golden flower. And this flower had the ability to heal the sick and injured...

As the century's passed, a kingdom grew. The kingdom was ruled by a beloved King and Queen. And the Queen was about to have a baby...but she got sick. So sick that she was running out of time, and people began to look for a miracle, anything that could help.

Anything...like that flower, the only problem was a woman named Mother Gothel had been hiding the magic golden flower instead of sharing it's gifts. She hoarded the healing flower and used it to keep herself young for hundreds of years. And all she had to do was sing a special song.

But one night, the specific night the guards and people of the kingdom were out looking for anything that could help their Queen. Mother Gothel had accidentally knocked over the cover she had put on the flower to keep it hidden. This resulted in her losing the flower, and the Queen getting healed.

After the Queen was healed, she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, a princess of the name Y/n. Very unlike her parents, Y/n was born with long golden hair, which everyone assumed was due to the magic golden flower.

To celebrate her birth the King and Queen launched a flying lantern into the sky. And for that one moment, everything was perfect. But moments like this don't last forever.

Mother Gothel had broken into the castle, singing her song to the baby girl, who laid in her crib sleeping soundly. As she sang the little baby's hair glowed the bright golden colors the flower once had. She kept singing quietly and grabbed a pair of scissors, cutting a strand of her hair. To her dismay the stand of hair turned y/h/c and Mother Gothel's once young skin was now full of wrinkles.

Knowing that if they cut the baby's hair, she wouldn't be able to stay young forever, she stole the child. Taking her far away from the castle, deep in the forest in a hidden tower. Where she raised the child, as her own.

Every few days, she'd ask the now little girl to sing to her. As the girl sang her song, Gothel's youth was returned. She had found her new magic flower...and this time, was determined to keep it well hidden.

But the walls of the tower could not keep everything hidden. Each year, on her birthday the Queen and King released thousands of lanterns into the sky, in hope that one day, their lost princess would return...

As the years went by, the little princess grew older, watching the thousands of lanterns that illuminated the sky. Every year on her birthday from the large window of the tower.

(A/N):

I'm back with another story! This was another request I got which I finally finished.

I hope you guys enjoy the new story!

Bye!