Who's that?

(POV:Reader)

-"Who's that?" I asked Flynn, after two men, brother's I assumed, barged out of a door from the bottom part of the cliff.

-"They don't like me"

-"Who's that?" I looked over at the guards that had run out of the tunnel end we had gone through, moments ago.

-"They don't like me either"

-"Who's that?!" a white horse had come out of the tunnel end, neighing loudly.

-"Let's just assume that everyone in here doesn't like me" he told me, grabbing my shoulders.

-"Here" I handed him the pan, a bit harshly and grabbed the end of my hair, throwing it like a rope towards the other side. I pulled on it to make sure it would hold and sung over effortlessly.

-"You're welcome!" I yelled to Flynn who had beaten all the guards with the use of my pan. He just gave me a look and continued fighting against...a horse?

-"Flynn!" I threw my hair over once more, wrapping it against his hand and pulling him across.

Let's just say he got a bit too smug, and got what he deserved. He was showing off and saying goodbye to the other men and the horse and 'accidentally' crashed into a wooden plank.

Once we got Flynn up, the horse had kicked down a plank and all the guards had woken up from their unconsciousness, ran towards us. Unknowingly to me Flynn had made his way across to the other side. Leaving me alone with the horse and guards getting closer as they walked across.

-"Come on, blondie! Jump!" I looked over at Flynn who was holding onto part of my hair. I jumped, and held onto my hair like a rope to swing towards the bottom.

Once I got to the bottom, the red-headed brother's were following me. I ran, and ran even faster when I turned to see Flynn knocking the wooden beams holding water over.

Water was flowing everywhere, we ran towards a tunnel with planks of wood at the top. And made it just in time as the entrance was covered completely by something. I sighed in relief until tons of water started to flow in, with the only entrance covered...we were stuck.

Flynn jumped into the water to see if he could find an exit or something and I banged the sides of the cave with my pan, in hope of doing something. Flynn came out a few times to help me but cut himself. He jumped back in.

-"It's no use"

-"I can't see anything," Flynn said as he got out of the water. I took a deep breath and jumped in...but was pulled out.

-"Hey, there's no point"

-"It's pitch-black down there" he moved the hair from my face, holding onto my shoulders.

-"This all my fault"

-"She was right, I never should have done this"

-"I'm so..."

-"I'm so sorry, Flynn"

-"Eugene"

(A/N):

It's my grandma's birthday so a bit of a late chapter, sorry! Tomorrows might come a bit later too depending on what I'm doing and how much homework I get.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!