Head Down, Arms In, Knees Apart?

(POV:Writer(Me))

As Eugene was dragged off to be hanged, he kept trying to push off the guards. The only reason he stopped was because of the little ceramic unicorn standing on the little window side.

The door in the front slammed closed, stopping all four of them from making it to the outside courtyard. It wasn't just that one, moments later all the doors slammed shut.

-"What's this?" the captain guard asked, turning to the other guards.

-"Open Up!" he yelled, pounding his fists on the door.

-"What's the password?" the small slide window opened revealing the short, old, bearded man.

-"What?" the captain guard asked.

-"Nope!" he closed the slide window.

-"Open this door!"

-"Not even close!"

-"You have three seconds!"

-"One..." unnoticeably to the captain guard, a hook came down from the ceiling and snatched up the guard holding Eugene on the right side.

-"Two..." a door opened on the right side and snatched up the other guard, leaving Eugene alone.

-"Three" the captain guard turned around to see Eugene standing by himself. But before he could say or do anything he was whacked on the head...with a pan.

-"Frying pans! Who knew, right?" Eugene asked.

There was a thumping sound coming from the door, and once it slammed open a whole set of new guards marched in, trying to get everyone. A mime stopped them for a bit, keeping them distracted until they were crushed and pushed over by Vlad.

Eugen and the hook-handed man made it to the outside courtyard. Soldiers were running from all parts of the top courtyard. Eugene was picked up and placed onto a (I don't really know what it's called but it's that wood thing that's kinda like a wooden bored or something).

-"Head down," the hook-handed man told him.

-"Head down," Eugene repeated, putting his head down.

-"Arms in,"

-"Arms in,"

-"Knees apart,"

-"Knees apart...knees apart?" Eugene questioned.

-"W-Why do I need to keep my knees apar-" before he could finish Vlad jumped on the opposite side of the (wooden thing?) and Eugene was shot into the sky...landing on Maximus.

(A/N):

Finally done with Finals! Such a stressful week, I hop you all did well!

I have some news for all of you! I've written a ton of story's, and have many requests and kinda lost track of who asked for what and when, since some requests are in the comments and other's are in my inbox. (I'm so sorry!)

So I'm just gonna list the stories I have done and over the weekend you guys can vote which story you want next. I'm really, really sorry if you asked for a story, if you did just send me a msg and I'll put that as a priority.

So here they are...

Brave:July 15 2021-August 3 2021

The Book of Life: November 21 2021-December 7 2021

The Swan Princess: December 16 2021-December 22 2021

Encanto: January 10 2022-January 29 2022

Ice Age 1: January 29 2022-January 30 2022

Despicable Me 1: February 6 2022-February 13 2022

A Monster in Paris: March 17 2022- April 4 2022

Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark: April 4 2022-April 18 2022

Hotel Transylvania 1: April 21 2022-May 4 2022

The Hunchback of Notre Dame: May 5 2022-May 15 2022

Puss in Boots: May 25 2022-May 30 2022

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: June 4 2022-June 9 2022

Rise of the guardians: June 9 2022- it's almost done, should be finished by the time this story (Tangled) is complete, so you're welcome to vote for it!

Bye!