The End

(POV:Writer(Me))

-"Max! You brought them here?" Eugene asked Maximus after landing on his back.

-"Thank you" Maximus neighed in response.

-"No, really, thank you"

-"I...uhh...I feel that maybe this whole time..."

-"We've just been misunderstanding one another..."

-"And we're really just...yeah, you're right, we should go," he told Maximus, who was starting to give him a look.

Maximus began to speed his trot as some guards made their way to where they were. He moved side to side, dodging arrows that the guards were shooting. As they got close to the edge, Eugene was worrying, and not from the edge but the smirk plastered on Maximus's face.

-"Max?"

-"Max!"

-"MAAAAX!"

They slid across rooftops, and rushed through the streets, rushing past people to get to Y/n's tower. They passed the bridge, the deep, thick, green forests, the small cave, and finally to the tower. Eugene jumped off of Maximus and called out for Y/n.

-"Y/N!"

-"Y/N! Let down your hair!" he began to climb up, but Y/n's hair fell down, allowing him to take it and climb as fast as he could.

-"Y/n, I thought I'd never see you again!" he said as he climbed into the tower.

-"Huh?" he spotted Y/n, who was chained to a wall, her yell's muffled from her mouth being covered.

Eugene groaned in pain as he was stabbed on the side by Mother Gothel, who pulled out the dagger letting the small drops of blood drip onto the ground before tossing it aside.

-POV Change-

(POV:Reader)

I couldn't warn him, or say anything, my voice and screams were muffled. I tried to run towards him but I was chained to the wall. Who knew an older lady could be much stronger.

-"Now look what you've done, Y/n" 'mother' said as she walked away from Eugene towards me.

-"Oh, don't worry, dear, our secret will die with him"

-"And as for us..." she untied me from the wall, and I took this as a chance to rush forward but she pulled me back.

-"We are going where no one will ever find again"

-"Y/n! Really?!" she tried pulling me towards her but I kept pulling away, trying to go to Eugene.

-"ENOUGH ALREADY!"

-"Stop fighting me!"

-"NO! I won't stop!" I had gotten rid of the thing covering my mouth.

-"I won't stop for every minute of the rest of my life, I will always fight!"

-"I will never stop trying to get away from you!"

-"But...if you let me save him, I will go with you"

-"No, no, Y/n" I turned to Eugene who was clutching his side.

-"I'll never run, I'll never escape, just let me heal him and we can leave to be together, just you and me...I promise"

-"Just let me heal him, please" she gave a stiff nod, and untied me, tying Eugene instead.

-"In case you get any ideas about following us" she told him, making sure the handcuffs were on right.

(A/N):

This is NOT the end, just didn't know what to name the chapter so...

I have like one more chapter then it's The End.

I hope you enjoyed it, sorry it's a bit late!

Bye!