Find Your Humanity!

(POV:Reader)

I continued to walk forward, my pan pointing 'threateningly' in every direction. As I walked, or better said, was pushed forward by Flynn. Someone tugged on my hair a bit, which scared me so I walked a bit faster, collecting my hair into a pile along with me.

-"That's a lot of hair," the man who had tugged on my hair commented.

-"She's growing it out-"

-"Is that blood on your mustache?"

-"Goldie, look at this! Look at all the blood on his mustache!"

-"Not helping" I mumbled to Flynn, who's comments were making me feel more uncomfortable.

As I turned to give Flynn a look I continued walking and bumped into someone who growled at me. I pointed my pan at him, and when Flynn walked towards me I pointed the pan at him too.

-"You don't look so good, blondie"

-"Maybe we should get you home, call it a day"

-"Probably better off, this is a five-star joint, after all" he walked me towards the exit.

-"If you can't handle this place, well, maybe you should be back in your towe-" the door slammed closed, a man holding a poster had done it.

-"Is this you?" the man was tall, scary and had a hat with some antlers.

Flynn looked at the man then the poster, he walked to it moving the man's fingers and grunted in annoyment. 

-"Now they're just being mean"

-"Oh it's him, all right!" another man, with a hook, stated walking towards him.

-"Greno! Go find some guards" the hook-handed man ordered, and another man rushed out the door.

-"That reward is gonna buy me a new hook-"

-"I could use the money" another man took hold of Flynn.

-"What about me? I'm broke!" said another.

-"Get back!" practically the whole place was fighting for him, but he was my guide.

-"Ruffians stop!" I yelled, but they wouldn't listen.

-"We can work this out," Flynn yelled as well.

-"Hey! Leave him alone!"

-"Gentleman, please!"

-"Give me back my guide!" I smacked people with my pan but nothing happened. They continued pulling on him.

-"Ruffian's!"

I pulled on a branch above the hook-handed man's head, with my hair and let go hitting him on the head. They all stopped and turned to me.

-"PUT HIM DOWN!" I huffed out, annoyed.

-"Okay, I don't know where I am, and I need HIM to take me to see the lanterns, because I've been dreaming about them my entire life!"

-"Find your humanity!"

-"Haven't any of you ever had a dream?"

(A/N):

Hi! We are back to regular updates! Yay!

I have an AP test on Wednesday, terrified for that.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!