Seven A.M.

(POV:Reader)

I looked around the tower, closing the rooms after checking them. 'Where has that little chameleon gone?' I asked myself as I closed the last room of the tower. 'Oh! Wait!' I rushed over quietly to the large window of the tower, which was only opened slightly. I slammed the window doors wide open.

-"Aha!" he wasn't there but a small peak at the potted plants let me know where he was.

-"Hmm...well, I guess Pascal's not hiding out here" I lied, pretending to walk away.

-"Gotcha!" I had picked him up using my hair.

-"That's 22 for me, how about 23 out of 45?" he gave me a look, not looking too amused about my proposal.

-"Okay, well, what do you want to do?" he pointed to the outside.

-"Yeah, I don't think so" I placed him on my lap as I swung my legs over to hang off the window edge.

-"I like it in here, and so do you" he stuck his little tongue out giving a quiet hiss.

-"Oh, come one Pascal, it isn't so bad in there" I picked him up and got back to the inside of the tower.

I ran around the room with my long golden hair trailing behind me. I climbed up a few of the pieces of wood by the celling to open the small window to let more of the morning light in.

-"Seven a.m. the usual morning lineup" I looked over at the clock that had just ticked to 7 exact.

-"Start of the chores, and sweep till the floors all clean" sweeping and singing was fun, probably not for Pascal who was holding the dustpan and had got a mouthful of dust.

-"Polish and wax, do laundry, mop and shine up!" I mopped the floor while Pascal slid around on top of a small tile brush.

-"Sweep again and by then it's like 7:15" it was actually a bit later, but the song wouldn't rhyme if I said 10 a.m. or something.

-"And so I'll read a book, or maybe two or three" I picked up all (only three) books I had, plopping myself on my bed to read them.

-"I'll add a few new paintings to my gallery" after reading I got some paint out and finished painting on the last chunk of wall that was not painted on.

-"I'll play guitar and knit and cook and basically..." I giggled as Pascal was trapped in a large roll of yarn.

-"Just wonder, when will my life begin?" with no more wall, I painted one of the large mirrors blue and noticed an the empty space above the chimney.

-"Then after lunch it puzzles and darts and baking" Pascal and I made five plates full of chocolate chip cookies.

-"Papier-mache a bit of ballet and chess..." probably wasn't a good idea to try doing all three at the same time...

-"Pottery and ventriloquy"

-"Candle making!" we made about a year's worth of candles.

-"Then I'll stretch maybe sketch"

-"Take a climb, sew a dress!" I made pascal a miniature version of my dress.

-"And I'll re-read the books if I have time to spare" I do...lot's of it.

-"I'll paint the walls some more, I'm sure there's room somewhere" I looked around and there was none.

-"And then I'll brush and brush and bush and brush my hair" my hair had grown an incredible length over the years, it was almost impossible to brush, but it kept me busy.

-"Stuck in the same place I've always been"

-"And I'll keep wondering and wondering and wondering and wondering"

-"When will my life begin?"

-"Tomorrow night..." I sat by the chimney top edge painting above it.

-"Lights will appear..."

-"Just like they do..."

-"On my birthday each year..."

-"What is it like, out there where they glow"

-"Now that I'm older, mother might just let me go" I finished the last details on the painting.

(A/N):

Hi! 

So a few things, people who want a story written in Spanish, let me know so I can write it after I'm done with the other requests I got.

I also wanted to do an 20th century fox Anastasia story for the longest time, so if you would like me to do that let me know.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!