Wedding Day

(POV:Reader)

People were running around, from everywhere, the kitchens were more than stuffed and the courtyard had been beautifully decorated in white. Mom and dad seemed to be calm about the situation, but me...I was close to collapsing.

The whole town was also decorated, they had hung beautiful white and small, very faded purple flowers. The cathedral had also been decorated in light purples and white. And we had even used all the calla lilies to make bouquets and fill the flower girls baskets.

-"Calm down, honey, everything is ready, you're the last thing left" mom was helping me get ready.

-"I know, I know, I just...I don't want to mess anything up"

-"You won't, I promise, that is if you get dressed" she laughed and I smiled at her.

-"Alright, alright, I'll be back"

I walked to the closet and grabbed my dress, it wasn't too long as I feared I would trip, it was just by my ankles, long enough to look pretty but short enough so I wouldn't trip. Mom had given me purple ribbons, saying it was my blue thing, but not blue.

I also wore her wedding crown, which was something borrowed, and luckily was small and could easily be put into my half up, half down hairstyle. It had been surprising to all of us that my hair continued to grow, even after being cut. I wanted answers to why it did, but also didn't want to know, just in case I'd jinxed myself.

My 'something new' was my dress and my shoes and lastly my something old was a long pearled necklace that mom said was passed on for many generations. I slipped the dress on and asked mom for help to zip the back. It was a pretty light dress, it was white and had small flowers embroidered all around the bottom and the sleeves. It was off the shoulder and had some lacing that had to be done in the back.

-"There, you're ready" she put the veil on, and I smiled at her as I looked at myself in the mirror, twirling around in my dress.

-"Come on, we have to meet your dad, he has to walk you to the altar" I nodded and we made our way.

-"You look wonderful, honey" I smiled at my dad who looped his arm in mine ready to walk me down the aisle.

-"Ready?" I nodded.

Maximus and Pascal walked down the aisle, Maximus was the ring barrier and Pascal was tossing small flowers. The little flower girls went after throwing the calla lilies. I took a deep breath and we walked down the aisle. Everyone was staring as we walked which was getting me a bit nervous. I looked up at Eugene who was already at the front in his white tux.

'Breath' he gestured, probably noticing my worried face, I took another deep breath and calmed down slightly. Dad let go of my arm at the front of his row and I continued to walk the small bit left and up the few steps. At the altar, Eugene held my hands in his and we turned to the priest.

-"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today, to celebrate the union of Y/n and Eugene in marriage"

-"They will live their lives together as husband and wife, in everlasting peace"

-"And the mutual respect which they will bring to their life together had their roots in the love, friendship and guidance you have given them"

-"May I have the rings?" the priest looked over at Maximus who passed the rings over.

-"Now do you, Y/n y/l/n, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, comfort him, to honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?"

-"I do," I said, smiling at Eugene, as I put the ring on his finger.

-"Now do you, Eugene Fitzherbert, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, comfort her, to honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?"

-"I do," he looked at me, smiling as well, and slipped the ring on my finger.

-"I now pronounce you, husband and wife"

-"You may kiss the bride" Eugene held his hands at my cheeks and pulled me in for a kiss, as we did the crowd cheered happily.

(A/N):

Okay, so I'm giving you guys an earlier chapter because I'm stuck again. I'm stuck in another writer's block, they seem to follow me when I do sequels. I'm trying my best to write the second Alice in Wonderland but I'm a bit stuck so it may take a bit longer than expected.

The  good news is that IT is coming onto Netflix on sunday so I'm gonna write a x Reader for that!

I was gonna do a Bill x Reader but if you want something else let me know!

I hope you enjoyed the last chapter!

Bye!