The Alpha's Runaway

By _meep_mee

What happens when newly 18 year old Ace finally gets the courage to Leave and move in with a friend and start... More

Preface
Chapter 1: Leaving
Chapter 2: Clusmy Dumbsy
Chapter 3: Screwed
Chapter 4: Built For Sin
Chapter 5: Alone
Chapter 6: Deal or No Deal
Chapter 7: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 8: Not Afraid
Chapter 9: Towel
Chapter 10: What's a Mate?
Chapter 11: The Legend
Chapter 12: Shadow man
Chapter 13: Fuck You Mr. Alpha
Chapter 14: Nightmare
Chapter 15: Decision
Chapter 16: Three Days
Chapter 18: Deal pt 3
Chapter 19: Mate Talk
Chapter 20: Day One pt 1
Chapter 21: Day One pt 2
Chapter 22: Day One pt 3 The Date
Chapter 23: Day Two
Chapter 24: Day Three
Chapter 25: Xavier's POV pt 1: She left
Chapter 26: Xavier's POV pt 2 Where is she?
Chapter 27: Xavier's POV pt 3 When Hearts Stop
Chapter 28: Xaiver's POV pt 4 At Least She's Safe
Chapter 29: Protect Me Mr. Alpha
Chapter 30: Kiss Me Slowly
Chapter 31: Story Behind Alice pt1
Chapter 32: Haunted
Chapter 33: Marked
Chapter 34: Just You And I
Chapter 35: Blades
Chapter 36: Bloody Game Room
Chapter 37: Shouldn't Have Taken It Lightly
Chapter 38: Shit Just Got Real
Chapter 39: He Ran
Chapter 40: Xavier's POV: I Ran
Chapter 41:Mine
Chapter 42: Dream
Chapter 43: The Wedding part 1
Chapter 44: Car Ride
Chapter 44: Xavier's Thoughts (Xavier's POV)
Chapter 45: Wedding (part 2)
Chapter 46: Wedding (part 3): Luna
Chapter 47: Will You Return?
Chapter 48: Hospital
Chapter 49: Choice
Chapter 50: Calm Down
Chapter 51: Flashback
Chapter 52: People Never Stay
Chapter 53: Right?
Chapter 54: Not How It Was Meant To Be (part 1)
Chapter 55: Not How It Was Meant To Be (part 2)
Chapter 56: Not How It Was Meant To Be (part 3)
Chapter 57: The Truth (Xavier's POV)
Chapter 58: Little Things
Chapter 59: Liability (Part 1)
Chapter 60: Liability (Part 2)
Chapter 61: Understand
Chapter 62: Moments Like These
Chapter 63: The War Has Begun
Chapter 64: Never Hesitate
Chapter 65: Never Hesitate (part 2) Xavier's POV
Chapter 66: Prophecy (part 1) Xavier's POV
Chapter 67: Prophecy (Part 2) NO ONES POV
Chapter 68: Deja Vu
Chapter 69: Hope
Chapter 70: Five Years Later
Chapter 71: Awake
author's note
it's up

Chapter 17: Deal pt 2

3K 152 5
By _meep_mee

You can feel the tension in this car, I still haven't explained what I meant when I said 'no' and I don't get why I have the felling to speak up and say something, risking my freedom and for what a guy who's like- wait how old is he.

Should I even care? Why do I even care?

I'm not going to lie this silence was deafening. I don't know what to do. Honestly, I want to speak up, Stockholm syndrome, its concluded I have it.

We arrived at the house and he cut off the engine and left. And that is how I ended up in the car alone at this very moment.

"Dammit, why couldn't he just not jump to damn conclusions an let me finish, why is he acting so childish!" I groan.

I pull the seat back, I refuse to get out this damn car.

"I fucking refuse it. I don't know why but, nope fuck that I'm not getting out this damn car." Great now I'm fucking talking to myself. DAMMIT GREY EYES WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN CONFUSING!!!!

Knock, knock

I jump at the unsuspected sound, I turn my head right slightly to see Ally knocking at my window.

I open the door and step out to see Ally and Nikki.

"So why are you sitting in the car... alone?" Ally asked.

"Um, I'm not exactly sure to be honest." I mummer.

"Did you and the Alpha have a fight, he locked himself in his office." Ally asked.

Why the fuck did he leave without a goddamn word to go lock himself in his office?!

"Do you want the key, you look like you need to explode on him, and my mate happens to be the Beta meaning, I have the key- well I stole it" Nikki chuckled with a slight grin. She holds out the key and I take it and practically run to his office with the two girls hot on my heels.

When I reach the door I realize, it was slightly open, almost unnoticeable.

I open the door slightly to see a blonde haired girl sitting on Xavier's lap.

Slut. I mentally scoff. However my anger was replaced by sadness. Hell even jealousy, but mostly this tightening pain in my chest I couldn't explain.

"If you don't get the fuck off of me right now-" Xavier yelled, oh so he doesn't want her there, take the hint bitch, and get the fuck off him!!!

"But-baby we can be like old times, you know that human" She spat human out with so much disgust "can never please you like I can" she said as she dragged her STD ass infected finger down his chest.
Whore.
Xavier stood up causing her to fall into the floor, hahahahahahaha. He looked pissed-uh oh. "If you ever, and ever disrespect my mate, you're Luna I will fucking kill you. You are nothing compared to her!" He roared- "don't ever compare yourself to her, you're nothing but a slut now get the fuck out of my office!" He roared louder.
I pushed the door open, revealing myself. The slut was still on the floor, she got up and walked out.
I scoffed, I looked up to Xavier, his grey eyes staring at me intensely. I didn't break eye contact as I took a step in and closed the door behind me.
"What do you want?" He barked.
"Calm the fuck down hothead!" I yelled as I walked past him and sat on his desk. "Sit we need to talk." I say and he sits in his chair. Ahh so he's going to listen to me. This shall me interesting. "Look, asshole, you need to stop jumping to conclusions! I didn't say no as in no chance I said no as in no I don't believe you're a fucking monster." I practically screamed. He was shaking. Shit he's pissed. Before he can open his mouth I slide off the desk and into his lap, knowing last time he physically relaxed when he hugged me.
His mouth opened and closed, seems like I left the Alpha speechless.
"So, who was the whore?" I ask, as I wrapped my arms around his neck, his arms immediately wrapped around my waist.
"No one of importance." His voice came out huskier than usual.
"Good, now Mr. Alpha, let's make a deal." I grinned as I lowered my face an inch away from his.
His eyes glued to my lips, before I knew it he closed the distance between our lips.
His warm soft lips were on mine, sending sparks through me. I was shocked, and as quick as it happened, it ended.
He pulls back, and smiles a killer smile.
"Okay Luna, let's make a deal, after this."
Before I knew it his lips were on mine yet again, and before I knew it I responded.

And that was when I made up my mind. I knew what I was going to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 115 21
*TRIGGERS ARE INCLUDED MENTIONS OF R*APE AND SE*FH*ARM* Nina Rivers wasn't your average 23 year old girl living in Cork, Ireland. When Nina was a...
161K 6K 24
This story is about an Omega named Ace White who was abused everyday by his Alpha after an accident that wasn't Ace's fault. His older sister, Moonsh...
114K 3.9K 12
Olivia has had a hard life her mom and dad were killed and her brother beats her what happens when an alpha comes to town and kidnaps her and treats...
414K 14.8K 25
Cam has just gotten the title of Alpha for the Shadowed Grin pack. It is one of the most feared and yet well respected wolfpack's in the world. For y...