Bastard Child(Annie leonhart...

Autorstwa CaigerCascade10

As great tragedy hit you as a child. You have devoted your life to finding out that truth. That is until you... Więcej

Chapter 1: Beginning
Chapter 2: Fall of Shiganshina
Chapter 3: Cadet Corps
Chapter 4: First day of Training
Chapter 5: First year of Training
Chapter 6: Second year of Training
Chapter 7: Trost District
Chapter 7.5: Character Analysis of y/n
Chapter 8: Graduation
Chapter 8.5: First Time(Lemon)
Chapter 9: Battle of Trost Part 1
Chapter 10: Battle of Trost part 2
Chapter 11:Before the Retake Operation
Chapter 12:Battle to retake Trost
Chapter 12.5:Stress Relief(Lemon)
Chapter 13:Regiment Choices
Chapter 14:The Truth part 1
Chapter 15:The truth part 2
Chapter 16:Favour for Hitch
Chapter 17:Finishing of the favour
Chapter 18:57th Expedition(Small lemon at end)
Chapter 19:Battle of Stohess
Update
Chapter 20:Letters
Chapter 20.5:Some alone time(Lemon)
Chapter 21:Unlikely Visitor
Chapter 22:The Sea
Chapter 23:Eve of the Final Battle
Chapter 24:Battle of Shiganshina part 1
Chapter 25:Battle of Shiganshina part 2
Chapter 26:Marley
Chapter 26.5:Two on one(Lemon)
Chapter 27:Porco,Leonhart and Braun Family
Chapter 28:First Contact with Paradise
Chapter 29:Mr.Leonhart arrival on Paradise
Chapter 30:The day before the Three Years
Chapter 31:Battle for Fort Slava
Chapter 31.5:Teaching a Lesson (Lemon)
Chapter 32:Fall of liberio
Chapter 32.5:Character progression of Y/n
Chapter 33:Return to Paradise
Chapter 34:Beginning of the Coup d'état
Chapter 35:Coup d'éta
Chapter 36:Second Battle of Shiganshina
Chapter 37:270-Meters High
Chapter 38:Uneasy Alliance
Chapter 40:The Battle of Heaven and Earth
Chapter 40.5:Epilogue

Chapter 39:Battle at the Port

342 4 0
Autorstwa CaigerCascade10

Disclaimer:
When in Titan forms, I will address them not by their names but by their Titan.
End of Disclaimer

Continuation of the conversation in the Forest:

Magath: "Where is Yeager headed first??"

Yelena: "I don't know. You have those two who work directly under him." Magath gave a blank expression but Yelena was smart enough to read him. "It appears that there are still secrets that should be told." The Cart Titan looked at Marlo who had his normal serious expression.

Cart Titan: "Who is this one here?? I recognise the female as Hitch Dreyse. Annie would often speak about your 'outlandish' personality."

Hitch: "I'm honoured."

Marlo: "My name is Marlo Freudenberg. I'm the head of the anti-personnel squad in the Military Police. I'm also head military governor of Stohess."

Cart Titan: "Why does someone with so many roles come out here??"

Marlo: "Let's not forget that there's one of the top Generals of the Marlian army here as well. By any chance, my actions reflect what Y/n wants."

Cart Titan: "Must be a very important person in his organisation then."

Marlo: "Second in command. I take it you already knew about Y/n though right??"

Cart Titan: "I was suspicious about Annie's father's death but I never pushed it. Tell me, is he still alive??" Marlo looked at the Cart Titan and gave a little chuckle.

Marlo: "He warned me that you were an intuitive one. But yes, you are correct."

Cart Titan: "I'm surprised Annie let him come over here. She was always so protective and jealous of those she loved."

Hitch: "She had Y/n though so she was alright."

Magath: "However, Y/n was on the mainland no??"

Hitch: "Yes but if anything would happen to Mr Leonhart, he'd kill everyone who would've been involved in hurting the guy. Y/n is the far scarier guy than Eren is."

Hange: "Why is that?? Eren is the one with the rumbling and the power of the Titan's right??"

Marlo:*chuckle*"How naive. The truth is that even without the rumbling, Y/n and his plan would still go through. He'd just use far bloodier means." The whole group went silent.

Mikasa: "So... you are telling me...even if Eren stayed on our side... genocide was inevitable??" No one said anything but Marlo just gave a simple nod.

Jean: "This world is truly screwed up." Another moment passed in silence with everyone just staring at the ground.

Armin: "No...I don't believe that to be true."

Marlo: "Why is that??"

Armin: "His experiences led him to his conclusion that genocide was the best way to save the world. Whenever he found out about the rumbling, however, is what led him to a deeper hole of despair."

Jean: "Now you mention it, he was open to helping us. If we can get up there fast enough, we can get him to stop Eren."

Cart Titan: "The founder's powers are mostly unknown. Eren may have the power of all the previous powers. He might spawn them and stop us from proceeding anywhere close to him. I also doubt that Y/n and Annie will be much of a threat up there compared to them."

Marlo:*sigh*"No, Jean is right. Y/n is many things but his pride will make it so that he's involved in the battle. Fighting with or against us." The group went silent again but Magath seemed to switch the attention back to Yelena.

Magath: "Maybe. So, Yelena, I'll ask this one last time. Where is the Founder headed??"

Yelena: "As I said, I don't know. Even if I did, why would I tell you??"

Magath: "You taught Yeager everything about the mainland. He likely planned the rumbling beforehand. You must know something."

Yelena: "Bastard."

Magath: "Huh??"

Yelena: "Why should I cooperate with Marlian bastards like you??"

Magath: "Because if you don't, you'll die."

Jean: "It's no use. She wants to die."

Conny: "Weren't you fighting Marley to save your homeland?? Don't you care if it gets crushed??"

Onyankopon: "Yelena..."

Magath: "She doesn't. I'll tell you why. She's a Marlian bastard too." The Cart Titan made its way around the camp and laid down behind Yelena.

Cart Titan: "You sure got the better of us in Liberio, Yelena. Looking into your background was quite a shock. Although an ordinary Marlian, ever since you met Zeke, you pretended to be from a country annexed by Marley. Disappointed with Marley, you built your own story. A fairytale about you saving the world with your prince, piling on the lies to carve your place in history. Your passion is to be admired."

Yelena:" 'save the world.' Are there any words more sweet and enticing?? The noble deed of saving millions of whispers to your hearts. You gobble it up as if to wash down the taste of hate. That's what I see looking at you. Well, most of you at least. Should I jog your memories??"Yelena gave a stare to Marlo which made Hitch give a quick glare to Armin.

Hitch thoughts: "Let's hope Armin picks up on this."

Armin's thoughts: "Hmm I think Hitch is trying to tell me something. Oh, wait!! What she said earlier!! She is right that Marlo is acting strange. The simple fact that Yelena has picked up on it as well as troublesome."

Yelena: "Reiner Braun. Just how many Eldians were eaten by Titans because you broke down the wall?? Oh, as for the Paradise Islanders...Marlo Freudenberg and Hitch Dreyse. How many MPs and high ranking members of Eldia have you both killed?? Not all of them were corrupt but you just found them 'inconvenient' or troublesome. Also, to think such a sensible person would wreak such havoc on the port, Armin. If you include all those civilians, you've built a mountain of corpses. Let's not forget everyone's heroic act's in Liberio...especially Jean's. You courageously fired a Thunder Spear at Falco while aiming for the Cart Titan. Also, Gabi over there was the one who shot and killed Sasha. Sasha was such a sweet girl, even I was saddened. But you all had been together as a family since you were cadets. Your grief must be immense." Jean finished his meal and looked up at Hange.

Jean: "It's good, Hange. Got any more??"

Hange: "Yeah. There's plenty left."

Jean: "Thanks, Yelena. You wanna get it all out in the open so we can sort things out, right?? It's a shame you blew your buddy's head off for your failed fantasy. And it's a shame you've got a death wish now. But how thoughtful of you."

Yelena: "Ah, I almost forgot. What was the name of your friend that you mentioned to me before?? Oh, right...Marco. You said that Y/n was somehow involved with his death. Have you found out the entire truth about his death??"

Jean: "Why...why does Marco matter?? Y/n mentioned something that he had to back in the battle of Shiganshina."

Reiner: "No. y/n should never have been involved."

Jean: "Huh??"

Reiner: "I and Bertholdt were having a private conversation. Marco however, overheard what we were talking about. So, to keep up the act, I tackled him to a nearby rooftop. Annie came over after hearing the commotion and landed on the same rooftop. I ordered that she strip him of his ODM gear as a sign of loyalty to our cause. However, Y/n would then make his appearance. He took off Marco's ODM gear so Annie didn't have to. I didn't know it at the time but he must've found out about our identities. Most likely wondering why Annie would suddenly disappear ever so often."

Jean: "Hmm, your not very good at being discreet are you??"

Reiner: "No...I presume I'm not."

Jean: "However, I suppose it's a weight off your shoulders. Y/n seemed deeply troubled by the whole thing. I even went to talk to Annie's father to see if he knew anything. Although I'll never forgive you. I won't let it drag us down in our current moment." The entire group became silent as they listened to the noise of the fire.

Hange: "That went better than I suspected."

Jean: "Yes I suppose so. I guess Y/n hasn't messed everything up."

Magath: "I have one question for you all. Will you be willing to kill Yeager if there was no other choice??" There was a tense stare between Magath and the people from the 104th.

Hange: "I cannot speak for them but I can for me and Levi. We plan on saving the world no matter the cost."

Armin: "If that was no other choice, then we'd be forced to do that."

Magath: "I see." Mikasa silently sighed under her breath which got Jean to get a quick eye on her.

Jean's thoughts: "Mikasa...I wonder if he knows how much pain she's in?? That bastard."

Timeskip:

Location, Port:

Floch POV:

Floch: "Just look at that steam!! We'll never see a day where history changes more!! Of course, that includes Hizuru too. The civilisation will be completely erased and all lands born anew. You need not worry about things anymore. Just focus on helping the island. Fortunately, you have Hizuru's finest engineers here to do their part. Right?? If you don't want to lose any more of them, just do as you're told."

Kiyomi Azumabito: "Sorry to spoil your wonderful mood, but..."

Floch: "Huh??"

Kiyomi: "What 'change' are you so happy about?? If you think Paradise island is safe now, I'm afraid you're wrong. The world will shrink, that's all. You'll continue to kill one another, as always."

Floch: "Thanks for your thoughts. I'm starting to think that too. But it's very important to know one's place. We don't need Hizuru's technology. If we decided that seafaring and flying boats don't matter much to us, we'll nip trouble in the bud. Got it?? It's important to know one's place. Understand??" Floch pointed his pistols up to Kiyomi's head but pulled away after hearing Armin's voice.

Armin: "Floch!! Where are you?!

Floch: "Armin??"

Armin: "Where are the Azumabito?!"

Floch: "Why all the commotion?! Where've you been?!"

Armin: "Chasing the Cart Titan!! It's with the Armour!! There swimming away!! Hurry or they'll escape!! We need the flying boat!!"

Floch: "Where are you..."

Armin: "What are you doing?! Why didn't you chase the Cart?! It's obvious they'd run south!! They...killed Jean and Onyankopon!!"

Conny: "Armin!! There's the flying boat!!"

Armin: "Floch!! Send the Azumabito mechanics out here, pronto!!" Armin and Conny quickly made their way over to the flying boat. Armin and Conny started talking to Samuel and Daz as Floch reflected on the current situation.

Floch: "Don't you think it's a little strange?? I never knew the enemy fled south, a locomotive would've gotten here faster. Much faster than horses, at least. So why would they be sneaking around?? No. There's no proof...but...trouble should be nipped in the bud." Floch turned and pointed his gun at the Azumabito. Kiyomi leapt out of her chair and placed Floch in a wrist hold. Caught off guard, 3 shots came shooting out of his gun.

Yeagerist: "Floch!!"

Floch: "Kill her dammit!!"

Mikasa POV:

Kiyomi: "I won't go down without a fight!!" Mikasa came through the window in the room as two bullets went through the head of the two Yeagerist that entered the room. Floch worked out the hold that Kiyomi had put him in. Before Floch could work out who shot the two bullets, Mikasa began attacking him which forced him to flee the room.

Floch: "Enemy attack!! Mikasa, Armin, and Conny have betrayed Eldia!! Kill em!!" The Yeagerist at the port all got ready to battle and began to circle the room in which the Azumabito were.

Mikasa: "They'll shoot through the window!! Run to the basement!!" Everyone in the room quickly ran down the flight of stairs close by.

Hitch: "Come on!! Let's go!!" Mikasa looked down the stairs to see Hitch shooting two more Yeagerist in the head. Mikasa Jumped down to the bottom floor when Magath shot the 3rd member of the party.

Magath: "This way, Azumabito!! Hunker down in the basement!!" The group all quickly ran down to the basement. Quickly killing any Yeagerist they saw and locking themselves inside the basement. The Yeagerist started to shoot thunder spears at the exit to the basement. Trapping the group within.

Kiyomi: "We're sitting ducks here!! They'll kill us one by one!!"

Magath: "It's fine!! If we're in a safe place, then the others can let loose!!"

Reiner POV:

Reiner discreetly grappled behind the buildings out of view. Reiner grappled upwards and into view. He pulled out his knife and cut his hand, transforming him into the Armoured Titan. The Armoured Titan quickly swatted away the nearby Yeagerist with one punch.

Reiner's thoughts: "Armin's plan didn't seem to work. Let's hope the plan goes smoothly."

Explosions could be heard on the buildings surrounding where the Azumabito were kept.

Reiner's thoughts: "It was Marlo's idea to place down the explosives. It appears to have worked. I'm surprised by how much Y/n and he likes to blow stuff up."

Basement POV:

Hange: "What, did you just say??"

Azumabito engineer: "It'll take us about a whole day to get the airship working!! With the right equipment, we could cut it down to half a day!!"

Magath: "You want us to hold out for an entire day. They're gonna be throwing reinforcements at us. We're supposed to defend the port when the armoured can only last a couple of hours??"

Hange: "We'll be too late. The rumbling moves faster than a galloping horse. Plus, they pile through any obstacles. In half a day, they'll raze something like 600 kilometres past the coast. For them to flatten the entire continent will take...four days. Even if everything goes alright and we stop Eren...it'll already be too late... for Liberio.

Jean: "Dammit."

Magath: "Even if we get it to fly, we don't know Eren's location. That'll add more time. It's not like we can defend the port that long to begin with. It's just not..."

Kiyomi: "I have an idea. South of here, in a Marlian coastal city of Odiha, we own a hanger. The flying boat can be serviced there. We could depart at once, towing it behind us, and complete preparations in Odiha."

Hange: "A coastal city?? That puts it roughly...isn't it about to be flattened??"

Kiyomi: "We can beat the rumbling there, but it's a gamble if it'll stand for half a day."

Hange: "A gamble..."

Magath: "In any case, we won't be taking off from here. Hey!! Does the ship have coal?!"

Azumabito engineer: "Y-yes!! But prep takes 30 minutes!!"

Magath: "Make it 15!! If you die, Hizuru and the world are doomed!! stay sharp!!"

Azumabito engineers: "Right!!"

Hange: "I'll let Mikasa and Hitch know!!"

3rd person POV:

Marlo's thoughts: "Good. It's worked. This should buy the Azumabito time to get to the flying boat."

Marlo attached his wires to the nearby standing building and landed on the roof.

Yeagerist: "There's one!! Shoot!!" The group shot at Marlo but he was quick enough to get into cover. The sound of a thunder spear could be heard behind him. The section of the roof behind him suddenly blew up. Killing the Yeagerists who were there.

Hitch: "Marlo!! You alright!!" Marlo quickly grappled out of the cover and moved to protect the Armoured Titan.

Marlo: "Yes I'm alright!! Reiner!! Make sure any stray thunder spears don't hit the Azumabito!! We'll protect you as much as we can from the Yeagerists!!" Mikasa came closer to the Armoured Titan after setting off a Yeagerist thunder spear into themselves.

Mikasa: "Change of plans!! We'll be leaving for the mainland to get the boat ready!!" The armoured Titan nodded and moved in front of the Azumabito.

Floch: "It's the Azumabito engineers!! Shoot them!!" The soldiers on the nearby roof started to shoot at the Engineers but stopped as Mikasa kicked one in the head as Hange kill two others. "You damn traitors!!" Floch began to shoot at Mikasa who quickly jumped behind cover.

Magath: "Reiner!!" The armoured titan quickly turned and placed his arm in front of the engineer's. As he went down to protect them, he ate the Yeagerist that was shooting at them.

Yeagerist: "Knows our chance!! Quick!!" A group of 4 Yeagerist shot their thunder spears at the nape of the Armoured Titan. The spears blew up but failed to fully penetrate the nape. The group was quickly killed after that with Marlo and Hitch cleanly cutting their throats.

Hitch: "Watch out Reiner!!" Another volley came flying at the Armoured who had just stood up. As they all attached to the Armoured Titan, the front half of his body was covered in multiple explosions.

Marlo: "Shit he can't take this for long. Mikasa!! Deal with some of the squads close by Floch!! Me and Hitch will make sure no more explosions hit the Armoured Titan!!"

Mikasa: "Got it!!" Mikasa quickly sprinted to where Floch was leaving Hitch and Marlo to protect the Armoured Titan. The Yeagerist temporary pulled back. Giving time for everyone to rest and Pieck to get the people on the hill to safety.

Marlo:*bang*"What the hell was that?!" Marlo and Hitch turned to where the noise of the explosion came from.

Hitch: "Did someone take out the reinforcements??"

Marlo: "It appears so." The Cart Titan broke through one of the main buildings, killing an entire squad.

Yeagerist: "Floch..."

Floch: "I know!! Take down the traitors with our ODM gear!! Nail the Cart with Thunder Spears!! Attack together!!" The Cart Titan jumped onto the roofs and started to run through the volleys of Thunder Spears heading its way.

Pieck's thoughts: "For crying out loud!!"

After the volley had ended a second light came through the middle of the alleyways.

Hange: "Huh??" Falcos Jaw Titan came crashing through the alleyway and began to kill the Yeagerists.

Jean: "Now!! They broke formation!!"

Conny: "It's now..."

Hange: "Or never!!" Mikasa quickly took care of the squad on the roof she was on.

Floch: "Dammit!!" Floch began to run to the boat. He quickly dodge the Jaw Titan and quickly took out Hange with a kick to her stomach. The Cart Titan took a swipe at Floch but was just met by a Thunder Spear shot by him.

Hange: "No!!"

Floch: "The person who will save Eldia, is me!!" Floch shot his Thunder Spear at the boat but was shot last second by Gabi. The Thunder Spear drifted left of the boat. Floch fell from the sky and into the sea.

Marlo: "Goodbye. Old Friend." Hitch looked at Marlo who had a slight look of sadness in his eyes.

Hitch: "Come on. Let's get onto the boat, alright??"

Marlo: "Yeah I know. Let's go." Marlo and Hitch made their way onto the boat as Mikasa finished off the last major Yeagerist squad. As the last Yeagerist began to flea, the Jaw crashed onto one of the buildings.

Cart Titan: "Falco!! The armies are gone!! Come out...!!" Falcos Jaw Titan leapt at The Cart Titan, pinning it down to the ground.

Magath: "Pieck!! Hold Falco still!!" The Cart Titan wrapped its legs around the Jaw restraining it. Magath quickly climbed on the back of the Jaw and cut Falco out of the nape. "You're alright now. You did well." Everyone that wasn't on the boat walked up to board it. Magath walked up to Onyankopon and gave him Falco. "Have him."

Onyankopon: "A-alright."

Magath: "Leave at once."

Onyankopon: "Huh?? What about you??"

Magath: "I'll hold the rear." Magath ran back into the port forcing the others to leave without him. Onyankopon walked onto the boat and placed Falco next to Gabi. The board side ladder was kicked down as the boat began to move. Pieck sat down next to Falco and began to talk with Gabi.

Gabi: "Commander brought Falco back."

Pieck: "Yeah. That was a close call."

Gabi: "So?? Where's Commander Magath??"

Pieck: "It's General now." Gabi looked up at Pieck and realised what she meant.

Gabi: "No!! Magath!!"

Pieck: "Gabi..." Gabi quickly ran to the side where Hange, Jean, Onyankopon and Yelena were standing. They overlooked the sea and watched as the Marlian cruiser exploded.

Gabi: "No...Magath..." Gabi began to cry as Pieck hugged her for comfort. There was a sombre silence as the people on the deck looking at the explosion.

Jean: "How many...how many people have had to die today."

Hange:*sigh* "Too many."

Conny: "Jean!! Hange!! Come here!! Quick!!"

Hange: "Huh?? What's going on Conny?!"

Conny: "It's Marlo and Hitch!! They're fighting and it's really bad!!" Hange and Jean quickly ran into the ship and down into the rooms. As they entered the hallway with all the rooms. They saw Hitch get kicked out of a room and hit the wall. Marlo walked up to Hut h and grabbed her by the throat, pulling her up to his eye level.

Marlo: "Right you listen hear you ungrateful brat!! You wouldn't be where you are if not for me!! Now, listen when I say this!! Don't you ever question me again!! alright?!" Hitch could barely breathe as Marlo gripped her throat.

Hange: "Let go, Marlo!! Your killing her!!" Marlo snarled but reluctantly let go.

Marlo: "Leave me alone. I need some time to think." Marlo turned around and closed the door to the room. Hitch rubbed her throat as Hange went to check on her.

Hange: "You ok??"

Hitch: "As good as someone can be after being strangled by their boyfriend."

Hange: "I'll take you to the infirmary. Come on." Hange helped Hitch up as Jean and Conny looked at her with concern.

Jean: "What the hell was that about??"

Conny: "I don't know. I just heard the shouting and I quickly warned you two. They were fighting as before I heard them."

Jean:*sigh* "But did he have to strangle the poor girl??"

Hitch and Armin POV:

Hange: "Would you mind telling me what happened??"

Hitch:*sigh* "All I asked was his relationship to Floch. Something happened between them but he won't even tell me." Hitch began to weep but held herself back from tears.

Hange: "Oh I see. I'm afraid to ask if this is common."

Hitch: "No, it's alright to ask. It's only become like this in the last 6 months. He's had his moments but he's been closed off and cold to me."

Hange: "I see." Hange walked into the infirmary and placed Hitch on a chair close to Armin. Mikasa looked at Hange with confusion as she was looking after Armin by this point.

Mikasa: "Is everything alright Hange."

Hange: "It's alright Mikasa. Hitch is going to be in here so you don't have to worry about Armin." Mikasa nodded and left with Hange. Hitch couldn't hold back her tears anymore and broke down crying.

Hitch: "Why...why do I have such shit taste in me. Why'd I let myself get dragged into this mess?? Annie, if you were here, what would you do??" Hitch cradled her head into her hands as she was embarrassed by how she might look. "I'm such a mess. Why do I keep up with this constant stress?? Maybe it's just better if I wasn't here." As Hitch wiped the tears from her eyes she felt a hand on her leg.

Armin: "H-Hitch?? Is that you??"

Hitch: "Oh hey Armin. I thought you'd be out for longer. Did...did you hear anything I just said??"

Armin: "Only the little bit you said at the end. As you can see, I'm not in the best shape to speak."

Hitch: "I suppose I'm the same." Armin moved his hand off her leg and onto the mark left by Marlo.

Armin: "What happened??"

Hitch: "I...just a small argument with Marlo." Armin's face grew with a hint of concern.

Armin: "It doesn't look 'small' to me."

Hitch thoughts: "He's always so sweet. He's so innocent but also so intelligent at the same time."

Hitch: "Say...do you still have feelings for Annie??" Armin moved his hand back to his side and gave a half smile.

Armin: "I still get this tingly feeling in my stomach when I see her. The thing is though that I don't know if the feeling is really mine."

Hitch: "Didn't you inherit the Colossal from Bertholdt?? I heard he a thing for Annie."

Armin: "Yeah he did. I never liked her that much before. Sure she was pretty and intimidating, but I never felt the need to get into any type of relationship like that. I was scared that one day I won't come back."

Hitch: "As someone who has been in the MP for a long time, I never had that fear. I had a thing for Marlo ever since we were in the cadets together. But, when I finally got to that point where we were more than friends. That Marlo I fell for was beginning to disappear." The two looked at each other eyes and temporarily stayed quiet.

Armin: "I know this is random but, you've got pretty eyes."

Hitch:*chuckle* "Thanks, Armin. I can say the same for you." Hitch stood up and locked the door. She walked over to Armin and moved him closer to the other side of the bed.

Armin: "Hey, is everything alright??"

Hitch: "Just, don't say anything alright." Armin nervously nodded as Hitch laid down next to him. Hitch placed her head on Armin's chest and wrapped her leg around him.

Armin's thoughts: "What's going on?? What's this weird feeling I have in my chest. The sound of her calm breathing must mean she finds me that comforting"

Hitch quickly fell asleep as Armin stared down at her. After a bit of hesitation, Armin wrapped his arm around a sleeping Hitch.

Armin's thoughts: "Dammit. What am I doing?? It's just odd though, what did he do to make her like this??"

Armin couldn't stay awake much longer as he was warm out from all the fighting and the days of non-stop riding.

Authors note:
I know it's annoying that I can't put much of Y/n in recently but it's seriously hard to with what my past self set up. I also need a lot of these characters' relationships to develop so it's a more grounded story. I'm sorry if you're not here for that but the stuff which I'm setting up with Hitch is something I had to go through myself. Also thanks for the 10k reads and anyone who has come back to read each one has truly put a huge smile on my face. Thank you lots and I have another big one planned after this. It will still be serious but I plan and making the main character a bit more of a flirt as all this syndicalism is hard on my mind. Ok, that's all for now so thanks again.
                           From,
                               CaigerCascade10

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

191K 8.4K 35
❦ (DISCONTINUED) ➜ ❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈'𝐌 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃?❞ ❝𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐈...
23K 367 16
"Why don't you try to associate yourself with others?" The black haired girl asked facing the board same as the brunette whose 1 meter apart from her...
71K 1.9K 32
﹙⭔.🐳 "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."⟆ ( 〃"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" .) ★☆﹔ "i heard that, jerk!"﹆ ◃. y/n is a intro...
241K 5K 35
↳𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ࿔*:・ ━━━ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 𝐴𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟✔︎ ❝𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔?❞ W...