Chapter 24:Battle of Shiganshina part 1

Y/n thoughts:"They shouldn't be to far away now. I'm presuming there all in position."

You sat alone on top of the wall waiting for the scouts to make there entrance. You we're waiting there for a couple of minutes before you heard the familia sounds of odm gear.

Y/n thoughts:"Ah there here. Let's see if they play along."

You had your blade drawn and was gently placed on your lap. You pulled it out as a deterrent of sorts so they wouldn't try tying you up. The scout regiment landed on top of the wall with all there hoods over there heads.

Y/n thoughts:"Hmmm smart. I really can't tell which one Eren is. I can definitely tell which one is Armin and the commander though."

You spotted Armin pretty quickly as he was always the first to be in line while also scouting the around the area. After awhile Armin noticed you and immediately told commander Erwin. The scout regiment was split into two. The smaller group went towards the gate on the other side as the bigger group begun to search the houses. As you sat there you saw 3 figures walking your way. They revealed themselves as Armin, Commander Erwin and Captain Levi.

Y/n:"So I take it you got my letter Armin??" You did a low and serious voice so you can set the stage to be focused on you and your words.

Armin:"Yeah I did." Armin and commander Erwin sat down as Levi stood next to the commander.

Levi:"Come on spit it out. We don't have all day." You chuckled a little bit at his comment.

Y/n:"I suppose your right. It's very simple what I want. I need your help to save Annie's farther." Armin looked pretty confused at this.

Armin:"Annie??"

Y/n:"Yes if you help me and Annie rescue her farther then you'll have two new allies on your side."

Erwin:"Tell me y/n how do you suppose we do such an undertaking??"

Y/n:"Well it's easy actually. I don't mind doing a lot of the dirty work but as long as you can promise to keep him safe then I can pay you back."

Erwin:"And how do you plan to do so??"

Y/n:"Well I'll be a spy for you."

Levi:"A spy against who?? We don't have all day remember."

Y/n:"Well against the country that my bloodline is from."

Armin:"Hmmm your bloodline??"

Y/n:"Yes there are two major peoples on this planet. There are eldians such as yourselves and Marlians such as me."

Levi:"Huh how long have you known your not like us and why didn't you say anything??"

Y/n:"Come on Levi you should know that. Why do you think all those high ranking military police members got killed for."

Armin:"So that was you after all."

Y/n:"What you suspected it was me??"

Armin:"At first I had no idea but after you left there was no killings for over a month. We've had reports recently however of the same masked figure starting killing again. After stohess we placed your mask away but it was stolen around that time too. Tell me, is it an associate of yours??"

Y/n:"Tell me has anyone major been killed??"

Armin:"No not yet. They all seem to be corrupt or connected to the drug trade in some way. Why??"

Y/n:"It's just so I can clarify that it is one of my associates. Well if it suits you then I suppose it is."

Erwin:"So there's more who support what you did then. They support these 'Marlians' as well then I suppose."