Chapter 20:Letters

Marlo POV:

Marlo and Hitch were both assigned on cleanup duty after the massive attack in Stohess. They were both staggered by the amount of damage and death everywhere. There silence was broken as a military police member went up to Marlo.

Marlo:"Huh what's this??"

Mp:"It was the mask that one of the associates of the female titan."

Marlo:"And why does this matter??" The mp got really nervous before speaking up to Marlo.

Mp:"We believe it to be the mask of the vigilante that killed over 34 corrupt members of the military police in 1 month."

Marlo:"Huh what?? You said they all happened this month??"

Mp:"Yes. We haven't had the full report but the female titan and it's assailant are Annie Leonheart and Y/n L/n." After hearing this Marlo fell to his knees as Hitch quickly went over to him and kneeled next to him.

Hitch:"Is everything ok Marlo??"

Marlo:"Yeah I've just been working long hours. I'll be fine." In reality however, he fell to his knees from the immense emotion damage he was feeling.

Hitch:"Well if you say so Marlo." Hitch got up as a concerned look came on her face. Marlo got up afterwards and quickly tried to compose himself.

Marlo:"Alright let's get back to work. We have a lot off houses to check so get to it!!" Marlo left his group as he had to get back to hq and sort out all the paperwork for damages and repairs for his respected area. As Marlo sat down by his desk he saw a letter that was addressed to him. He grabbed it and opened it and begun to read what was inside.

'To Marlo

I know what I have done will not make any sense to you but please let me me explain. When we first met I saw a strong minded person in you. So since then I have tried to change this system we are in. In most likeness my methods have opposed the way you wanted to rise up the ranks. But the truth of this world is that you have to become a demon so you can stop other demons. When the time comes I need your help. We all need your help. I'm trusting you to keep my legacy alive. Remember, one man got you more power then most of those on this world.
From
Y/n L/n'

Marlo didn't know how to take it but just kept it in his Mind. He trusted you more then anyone and you knew this.

Marlo thoughts:"Huh well isn't that something."

Armins POV:

After the battle with Annie and you Armin and the others were stationed in the military tribunal building. Armin,Jean,Mikasa and Eren were all in one room together. Mikasa and Eren were both on separate beds healing from there injuries. Eren slowly opened his eyes and pulled himself up to look around the room.

Eren:"Hey Armin what happened??"

Armin:"Annie and y/n got away. Sadly though Mikasa got injured." Eren quickly looked over to see a resting Mikasa on a bed with bandages around her arms.

Eren:"Mikasa??" Eren tried to get out of bed but fell off with exhaustion.

Armin:"Woah Eren you need to rest."

Eren:"But Mikasa??"

Jean:"Don't worry, we've been looking after her." Eren was placed back in his bed as a knock can be heard on the door. Armin walked over and opened it to see a scout with a letter for him.

Scout:"You Armin Arlert??"

Armin:"Yes that's me." The scout handed him a letter which was addressed to him. He closed the door as the scout walked off and opened it. Mikasa woke up and looked at Armin.