Chapter 26.5:Two on one(Lemon)

Annie moved up your body and begun to kiss your neck. While this was happening Pieck moved her hands over your stomach. Annie took off your top as Pieck looked at stomach.

Pieck:"Wow Y/n I never realised you were so in shape." Pieck begun kiss your stomach as Annie moved down your body. Annie moved her hands over your crotch and begun to turn you on. Pieck stopped kissing your stomach and joined Annie in teasing you. While Pieck continued to tease you Annie begun to unbuckle your belt and pull down your trousers.

Annie:"Someone's excited." Annie and Pieck looked at each other and giggled. You realised that they had something in mind before coming in here. Pieck pulled down your boxers and Annie begun to stoke your manhood. While Annie was doing this Pieck moved up your body and begun kissing your neck. You loved your hands to the rear of her bra and took it off. You gently grabbed her chest and moved your hands down and squeezed her rear.

Pieck:*moan* as you did this to Pieck Annie begun to suck on your manhood. You pushed Pieck higher up your body as you took off her lingerie. You moved your hand down to her opening and begun to rub the outside making her moan. Annie begun to speed up what she was doing sending waves of feelings through your body.

Annie:"Hmmm I think we should take this up a notch." Annie took of her lingerie and threw it onto the floor. Annie griped the bottom of your manhood and stood it facing up. She moved her body onto it which sent a warm feeling through your nervous system. Annie begun slowly but gradually went faster and faster.

Pieck:"Don't forget about me y/n." Pieck moved onto your face blocking your vision from Annie. You begun to eat out Pieck as Annie and Pieck moaned. You felt Annie's insides go tighter as she went and faster simultaneously you felt more and more of Piecks juices go on your face and in your mouth. *moan* "Don't stop y/n!!" Pieck grabbed your hair and pushed you further into her causing your tongue to go even deeper. You moved your hands down past Pieck and onto Annie's thighs making her moan louder.

Annie:"Y/n I don't think I can hold on for much longer!!" You begun to move Annie's body up and down even faster making her moan more.

Pieck:"Wow y/n you really do have something in you." Pieck started to move her hips forwards and back in a constant motion. Pieck begun to moan louder as waves of pleasure got sent through your entire body. Awhile after this Annie pulled herself off you and Pieck did the same. They both moved down your body and as they reached your manhood they both begun to lick it in sink with each other. After sometime Pieck moved to your lower manhood as Annie placed the top of your manhood in her mouth.

Y/n:"Ugh...I doubt I can hold much longer!!"

Annie:"Hmmm that's what we're looking for." Annie placed her tounge around the top of your manhood and started to move her head up and down. Pieck also placed you lower manhood in her mouth making you feel even more overwhelming emotions. You moved your hand down and grabbed Annie's head and started to make her go faster. All that you could feel was sensation throughout your body. You pulled Annie's head down one final time releasing everything into it.

Y/n:*huff**huff*"Oh my god." You calmed your heart down as Pieck rose up her head. Annie grabbed Piecks head and kissed her giving her everything you released.

Annie:"Good girl." Annie gently tapped Pieck on her head as she swallowed.

Pieck:"Hmmmm nice y/n. Annie look someone's still excited."

Annie:"Hmmm maybe we should let him take control."

Pieck:*giggle*"Sounds good to me." You sat your body up and moved Annie and Pieck into a position. You placed them next to each other and as you placed your manhood into Pieck you moved your fingers into Annie's opening. You gently begun to rub Annie's g-spot making her tighten up around your fingers. While you were doing this you started to move in a faster and faster motion making Pieck moan loudly with Annie.

Annie:"Go faster y/n!!" You moved your fingers faster in Annie's g-spot making her moan even louder.

Pieck:"Hey don't forget about me y/n." You started to go deeper into Pieck as her wet wall closed around your manhood. Your fingers were so wet from Annie that you could hear the wet noise as you continued fingering her. You pushed Piecks head down into the mattress putting her rear into the air. You moved your body higher and as you continued your motion again you hit Piecks g-spot making her go crazy with lust.

Y/n:"Don't think I haven't forgot about you Annie." You pulled your fingers out and twisted them around so they would be in both holes. This was too much for Annie as she was close to climaxing.

Annie*moan*"I can't hold myself back much longer y/n!!" You went even faster with your fingers crossing the line with what Annie could take. "Ahhhhhhhh!!" Annie's whole body slumped down and tensed as her juices came flying out of her all over your arm and hand.

Pieck:"Oh my you really got-*moan*!!" You sped up your pace with Pieck and leaned over her body. With you being able to use your hands again you gently cupped Piecks breasts. After you did this you could feel Piecks insides go even tighter making you and Pieck go even closer to the edge.

Y/n:*grunt* you pulled out of Pieck and released on her back. When you pulled it out Pieck released a load of her juices as well. Pieck slumped to the bed exhausted as you did the same thing. You felt something come up to you and which they placed there head.

Annie:"Wow someone had a load of energy."

Y/n:"It's been 4 months since I've had action so what you expect."

Annie:*giggle*"I expect you to give me a good time. Speaking of a good time, what the hell happened to Pieck??" Pieck was half conscious after you pulled out.

Y/n:"Ummm nothing. Hey Pieck you alive??"

Pieck:"Y-yeah just give me a sec." You and Annie both laughed as Pieck woke herself back up.

Annie:"You should probably head back to your room Pieck."

Pieck:"Yeah I'll do that. Y/n you have to go back to yours too. Don't want the guards seeing a Marlian with an eldian." With a simple nod from you Pieck got dressed and went back to her room. You and Annie both got changed too and Annie said one last thing before you left.

Annie:"Hey y/n we have a free day tomorrow so I'll like to introduce you to my dad."

Y/n:"But I thought you wanted to give it time??"

Annie:"I doubt I can do that because your a celebrity Y/n. I may as well be honest with him." You thought about it for a second before speaking up.

Y/n:"Alright then we see him tomorrow as long as you come to dinner with me and Reiner. I know you hate the guy but we'll have to work together with the loss of Bertholdt."

Annie:*sigh*"Fine sounds good to me." Annie kissed you on your cheek before you went back to your room. You lay down in Bertholdts old bed and thought about the moments you had together.

Y/n thoughts:"Hmm sorry Bertholdt."