Chapter 16:Favour for Hitch

It was a couple weeks after the incident in the warehouse. You have been sneaking out after the dark and going after corrupt military police members. You also were able to successfully select the right lieutenants and higher ranking members to get Marlo up ranked. Since he was the hardest working he would naturally go up the ranks. You knew that you would be find out soon so you wrote a letter for Marlo and Armin. You kept them hidden away from everyone till you knew the time was right to send them away. You had just got up from bed and walked over to your dresser to get your military uniform out for the day. You decided to work on extra for the day since there wasn't anything that fascinates you in town.

Marlo:"Oh your up. Good. See your putting in some extra work."

Y/n:"Yes sir. I guess I am 1st lieutenant Marlo." You said sarcastically. You and Marlo got pretty close over this month. Other then Hitch, he wasn't close with anyone.

Marlo:"Don't have to be formal with me. Plus, I don't feel like I deserve this position."

Y/n:"Why's that??"

Marlo:"I've only got here because of the line of deaths in the military police."

Y/n:"But weren't they all corrupt?? Plus it looked like he did it to get someone better in high ranking position."

Marlo:"Hmm why'd you think that??"

Y/n:"Look as soon as you became 1st lieutenant he stopped the killings didn't he. It wouldn't shock me if he's one of us. If it was me I'd thank him for helping me." You knew how to spin your words while keeping suspicion of yourself.

Marlo:"Well I guess I can see your point."

Y/n:"Ah I need to meet Annie. We're going to be on patrol together today if that's alright with you??" Marlo just nodded as he walked out the room to go meet with higher command. You begun making your way to Annie's room to meet her. You knocked on the door as Hitch opened it.

Hitch:"Y/n why you here??"

Y/n:"Came to meet Annie. Is she up yet??"

Hitch:"No she isn't. She's still in bed but she's a scary sleeper you know." You chuckled a little before letting yourself in. You climbed up to the top bunk to see Annie sleeping peacefully. You moved your hand on her and started to shake her awake.

Y/n:"Hey Annie it's time to get up."

Annie:"Just a little longer." She turned her body around and wrapped her legs around your waist and pulled you down into her chest.

Hitch:"Oh my Annie. A bit thirsty are you." Annie didn't bother to say anything as she was happy having you there with her.

Y/n:"Hey Annie I can't breathe." Annie let go of you before wiping her eyes awake. Annie sat up and as her blankets fell off her she forgot she went to bed naked. She noticed that you were staring at something.

Annie:"What you looking at y/n??" She looked down to see that she was revealing her bare chest.

Hitch:"Oh my Annie." Hitch was laughing as she could see everything going on as she was looking into a mirror.

Y/n:"Ummm...I'm gonna get down now so you can get changed." You climbed down and walked over to the corner so Annie could get changed without you bothering her. As Annie finished getting changed she closed the wardrobe.

Annie:"Can I ask you for a favour hitch??"

Hitch:"Sure what is it??"

Annie:"could you say I'm sick tomorrow. Got something I have to do."

Hitch:"Sure. Why though?? You going on a date or something??"

Annie:"Something like that."

Hitch:"Why not just do I today?? I will cover for you but still."