Chapter 13:Regiment Choices

You woke up and felt a strong warmth through your entire body. You saw that Annie didn't move from the night your spent together.

Y/n thoughts:"She even looks scary when she's sleeping." You tried to move out of the bed without waking her up. As you tried to get up you felt yourself get pulled back down.

Annie:"Don't go just yet y/n." You smiled and rubbed her head.

Y/n:"We've got to choose our regiments remember. Get up before I make you." She opened her icy eyes and looked at you right in yours.

Annie:"Oh and how will you do that??" She teased.

Y/n:"Like this." You started to tickle Annie as she squirmed in the bed.

Annie:"Alright alright I'll get up." She hated it when she got tickled. You both got out of bed and got your clothes from last night back on. After you were both changed you opened the door to see the other cadets stopping what they were doing and looked at you.

Y/n:"If you got something to say then say it!!" You shouted annoyed by there glares. They all quickly went back to what they were doing as you went back to the dorm to get your military uniform back on.

Annie's POV:

Ymir:"So Annie what did you and y/n do last night."

Annie:"Hmm what you mean."

Ymir:"Come on I'm not stupid. You were in that cabin all alone together." Ymir loved to tease Annie since Annie would give the bets reactions.

Annie:"We did nothing together. We just wanted to spend some time together."

Ymir:"Yeah yeah whatever." She walked over to the door and opened it before saying,"Oh by the way you should be more quiet while your doing things together." She left leaving a speechless Annie by herself embarrassed.

Annie:"Oh no they heard it. This is so embarrassing."

Y/n POV:

Y/n thoughts:"Huh so this is the start to finding out everything. I don't know why but I feel like I don't want to know. But I know I must do this. I need to know."

Timeskip:

You and all the other cadets were in a room with desks waiting for you to give your battle reports for Trost district. You saw Mikasa and Armin on a table of there own talking to each other. You thought you may as well talk to Mikasa so if your revealed to be helping Annie, Reiner, and Berthold, if they find out, she might show you a moment of mercy and you can take that in your advantage.

Y/n:"Hey Mikasa you got a moment?" She looked up to you with no emotion.

Mikasa:"Sure what is it?"

Y/n:"Sorry for what I said. I just sorta got pissed off that my team died and I took it out on you."

Y/n thoughts:"Man am I not sorry for what I said. I needed to get that off my chets."

Mikasa:"Huh...Now it makes sense. I'm sorry too for putting my sword to Annie's throat." She gave you and smile as you reached out your hand.

Y/n:"We good now??"

Mikasa:"Yeah we are." She shook your hand and was relieved that you were alright now.

Y/n:"You really need to tell Eren your feelings though." She blushed that you brung up her feelings for him. However as she blushed you felt an odd feeling go through your body.

Y/n thoughts:"Hmmm this is a strange feeling."

You looked around to see if someone was causing. That's when you realised what the feeling was. Fear. You saw Annie in the corner with a dead look in her eyes. You didn't blame her for being angry as Mikasa was blushing and you were shaking her hand. It also doesn't help that Mikasa threatened to kill her to get to me. You let go at Mikasas hand as you were sweating heavily.