Chapter 23:Eve of the Final Battle

You placed the chair from under Annie's desk in the middle of the room and looked right into her eyes. Annie sat down on the bed opposite you.

Y/n:"Annie there's a lot I want to tell you."

Annie:"Oh ummm sure what is it??" You took a large breath before speaking.

Y/n:"Remember when we were talking and you asked how I would save the world."

Annie:"Yeah."

Y/n:"Well he's the thing, to save the world I believe we have to fight against Marley."

Annie:"Huh what?? But my dad..."

Y/n:"Yes yes I know Annie and that's why I've agreed to meet Armin the next time we see each other."

Annie:"But how??"

Y/n:"Before we were discovered in stohess I sent out two letters to two people."

Annie:"Let me guess that one of them was to Armin."

Y/n:"Yes it was. I know Armin and he's always been one to talk rather then fight."

Annie:"But how do you know the others won't just kill you??"

Y/n:"I trust Armin and his capabilities."

Annie:"Whys that??"

Y/n:"Because he was always loyal to everyone and there word." Annie didn't know what to say but just stared at you for awhile.

Annie:"So tell me y/n, what does Armin have to do with anything??"

Y/n:"I believe he can help you with your farther."

Annie:"Hmmm and how's that??"

Y/n:"You told me that you love the beauty of this island did you not."

Annie:"Yes I did but what does that have to do with anything??"

Y/n:"You even told me you'd miss the people here even if they annoyed you. The truth is you don't care about Marley in the slightest do you."

Annie:"No...I guess your right."

Y/n:"So that's what I'm gonna help you accomplish. I want to make a deal with the survey corps so that they'll help us transport your farther to the island."

Annie:"But they'll just kill me if that happens."

Y/n:"Not if we fake his death then they'll never know." Annie pondered what you were saying for awhile but eventually came on to what you were suggesting.

Annie:"I'm surprised I didn't see it sooner. You've been planning this the whole time haven't you??"

Y/n:*sigh*"Yes I have. I'm sorry you have to find out this way but I was scared you'd freak out and distance yourself from me." You looked with a bit of sadness in your voice as you said this. Annie reached out and grabbed a hold of your hand.

Annie:"Y/n I could never do that. Even if I knew I still would've said yes." You looked down to her finger and smiled. You looked back up to her and kissed her on her forehead. "So tell me what you do for them in return??"

Y/n:"I'm Marlian in blood and I've killed a lot of so called devils of paradise. Plus I've killed over 20 high ranking corrupt officials in the military brigade so I'll be worshipped by upper command and the people of Marley. From there I'll give them intelligence and knowledge of the inner workings of Marley society and government."

Annie:"But that's very risky isn't it??"

Y/n:"For and eldian it would be but they wouldn't batter an eye if it's a Marlian."