Chapter 32.5:Character progression of Y/n

This is just a small chapter just to iron out some of the stray moments of Y/n as a character.
————————————————————
Beginning Arc Y/n:

•Originally pretty normal kid who had a close relationship with his mom but quickly changed after she was killed.
•Became a naturally strong person and pretty cynical as Y/n had to live in the streets and was greatly shook by his moms death.
•When wall Maria fell and Y/n met the warrior unit. He would show more of his cynical side and lack of sympathy to those dying around him.

104th cadet corps Arc:

•During the time skip, Y/n became even more cynical and begun to hate those with any positive ideals.
•Although very quick to fight back against anyone he didn't know, Y/n and Annie became somewhat role models to their fellow cadets. Unlike Reiner and Eren idea of fighting together, Annie and Y/n became more for those who wanted to fight for themselves.
•Although not shown Jean would secretly take a liking to Y/n but would obviously not want to show it.
•Y/n grew to 6 feet tall with Reiner only slightly being taller then himself.

Fall of Trost Arc:

•Y/n would first show his mad temper with himself killing the last member of his team. This as he blamed himself for the death of the rest so he instead put the blame on the final cadet to make himself feel less guilt.
•Y/n and Mikasa would first show there physical rivalry. at this point in time, the only rivalry they had was because of Mikasa and Annie's.

Military Police Arc:

•Y/n strange dreams and visions are a result of his lack of faith in people and his inability to find a truly purposeful meaning in his life.
•Discussed by the military police and his long term planning made Y/n change while looking for the reason behind his mother's death.
•Unlike Annie, Y/n did not care for the death of another person making his alter ego of the mask the most terrifying thing related to Y/n. (The best way to think about it is like the hollow mask of Inchigo in Bleach.)
•Discovery of his mother's and father's death showed the first cracks in his alter ego and the ambition which he had.

57th expedition Arc:

•Unlike other times Y/n has fought, Y/n hid his presence as much as he possibly could have done. This displays his growing fighting abilities and his intuitive and alternative personality.
•Y/n shows his first sign of devotion after his mother's death with his closer connection to Annie.
•Y/n legitimately shows his first signs of worry for Annie as he predicts the outcome of what is to come.

Battle of Stohess:

•Y/n is finally revealed to be the person that helped Annie changing his personality to more of one for him and Annie alone.
•Y/n meets Pieck for the first time and connecting very well. Y/n also sees through the disguise of Zeke as he knew to well about fake persona that people put on.

The Final Battle Arc:

•Y/n realises what he believes is right to save the world by any means necessary.
•Y/n and Annie both agree that her Farther should be saved to risk any harm for him. This is the first sign that Y/n cares for those he considers to be family.
•Y/n meets with Levi, Armin and Erwin and agrees to side with them in the future. However, he doesn't hold back in the battle itself as he still had some of his doubts about the value of human life.

Marley Arc:

•Even though he had gained great political power, Y/n still struggled to find humanity inside of him.
•Introduction of the warrior candidates finally gave some of his innermost feelings the ability to be shown.
•Warrior candidates become a common people for Y/n to forget about the convoluted mess that had become his life.
•Seeing those die horrifyingly in war had made Y/n more humble and finally extinguishing the hatred for the world he had.

————————————————————
Although this I a random chapter I had some strange points I wanted to clear up about. I know Y/n has changed a lot over time but I hope you guys approve of my new writing style for his personality.
————————————————————