Shortie - Jayson Tatum

Per DaveIsFave

Naomi is an athletic trainer for the Charlotte Hornets. How does she juggle her busy career and love? Follow... Més

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two.
Twenty Four.
Twenty Five.
Twenty Six.
Twenty Seven.
Twenty Eight.
Twenty Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty One.
Thirty Two.
Thirty Three.
Thirty Four.
Thirty Five.
Thirty Six.
Thirty Seven.
Thirty Eight.
Thirty Nine.
Forty.
Forty One.
Forty Two.
Forty Three.
Forty Four.
Forty Five.
Forty Six.
Forty Seven.
Forty Eight.
Forty Nine.
Fifty.
Fifty One.
Fifty Two.
Fifty Three
Fifty Four.
Fifty Five.

Twenty Three.

5.7K 172 118
Per DaveIsFave

Jayson's POV

"Can I see that one?" I pointed.

"What you doing over here?" Jaylen came over and asked me.

"Just browsing." He smirked. "What?" I looked over at him.

"You browsing for engagement rings?"

"Man I'm just looking. Seeing what's out there."

"You ain't gotta explain nothing to me." He held his hands up.

I examined the ring that I asked to see and it was nice. It's just not Naomi so I gave it back.

Me and JB are at a jewelry store to pick up something he needed. While he was handling his business I decided to check out some other stuff and stumbled across the engagement rings. That's it.

I got a text from Naomi and immediately shook my head. Her antics are too funny.

I had to call her real quick because of what she asked for. "Hi bubba." I heard her beam.

"Nas you-"

"Tatum. This name you trying to make stick is not happening."

"You trippin. That name is clean."

"It's not though. Boo was just fine."

Naomi's middle name starts with an A and her last name is an S. I'm trying to get her to like Nas but she ain't fuckin with it.

She likes the cuteness of boo which I get but I was trying to be original but if she likes it then I guess I gotta let this name go.

"Anyway. That's not why I called. I'm not getting you Chinese."

"But why?" She whined.

"You have an allergic reaction to it every time."

"No I don't. That's because of something else. It's not like imma die anyway."

"Pick something else."

"You're a butthole. Thinking you somebody daddy."

"Do we need to talk about-"

"No we do not. I'll just take some Wendy's. Add a frosty please." Yeah cause she knows she be calling me daddy.

"You got it. I'll be home in like an hour, maybe less."

"Okay. I love you." I could hear the smile in her voice.

"I love you too...Nas."

"Jayson-" I hung up and laughed.

We're not living together but she is currently at my house. She spends time at the crib sometimes so it's natural for both of us to say "home" when we bring up my house.

"You ready?" JB asked with his bag in his hand.

"Yeah- wait let me see that one." I pointed to a ring by itself.

The lady took it out and gave it to me. "Damn." Jaylen said while looking at it with me.

"Right. How much?" I looked up at the woman.

"$21,500."

"Oh shortie got it made. My boy already looking to drop a bag for her." He laughed.

I gave the ring back and thanked her. "When the time comes, she's going to be icy. She'll have the best which means I'll probably have to design it. It has to be perfect."

"I get that. When you think you'll pop the question?"

"The way I been feeling, I could do it now."

"For real?" He asked as we got in his car. "It's like that?"

"I know she's the one. There's no doubt in my mind."

"Are you in love?" He glanced over at me.

I shrugged. "I've never been in love so I can't say. I get all tingly inside when she's around."

He shook his head. "That's them hormones. You ain't there yet young blood. You'll know." He put the car in drive and we pulled off.

"Nigga how you know?"

"I've been told. When is she moving in?"

"Why everybody keep asking that?" My mom asked me and I heard Jasmine ask Naomi.

"I mean y'all always together. You might as well move in together."

"Naomi's not doing that right now. She likes her space. She likes being able to come and go."

"With that big ass house, I'm sure she can find space for herself."

"I guess. I mean I'm not going to rush her or anything. We'll talk about it and see."

He stopped at Wendy's so I could get them something to eat then took me home. I got inside and Deuce was the first to greet me.

"Wassup fat boy. Hold on let me put this down." I put the food down then picked him up and gave him a kiss. "What'd you do while I was gone?"

"Me and shortie played legos then we made cookies. See." He pointed to the cookies on the counter.

"Did you have one?" He nodded. "Was it good?"

"Mhm. Try one."

"I will. Can you give this to Naomi for me?" I gave him her ice cream after I ate some then grabbed a cookie.

"Shortie!" He yelled and walked fast. "This is for you." I heard him.

"Thanks buddy." I heard her say then they both came into the kitchen.

She looked through the bag then sat Deuce's food in front him. He thanked her then she got her food all while not saying a damn thing to me.

I looked around confused then moved Deuce's headphones. "Deuce can you see me?" He looked at me weird and nodded. "So I'm not invisible?" He shook his head then readjusted his headphones. "So why you ain't say hey to me?" I looked at this woman.

"Thanks for the food." She mumbled and slurped the side of her ice cream since it was starting to melt.

"You really going to act like that? You was just saying you love me on the phone." I kissed my teeth and followed her to her seat. "I'm only looking out for you."

She finally glanced at me while she ate a fry. The end of it stuck out so I bit the rest and ate it. I pecked her lips until she kissed me back which took a few times.

"You're annoying." She said still with a slight pout. "But I understand. It's just, it tastes so good."

"I know and you know I'd get it for you but we don't know why that happens to you so it's safe if we don't even mess with it."

She nodded and started eating the rest of her food. "So what did you do while you were out? If you want to share."

I shrugged. "Nothing for real. JB had to pick up something and I went with him. I got y'all something to eat then came home. That's really it."

"Oh okay. Oh I have to go to my place tonight."

"Why? You need some more clothes?"

"That but I just need to be at my house for a few days."

I eyed her then I realized what it was. "You bout to start your period?"

"Can we not?" She shook her head and tried to hide her face like she was embarrassed.

"What? I just realized since we been staying at each other's houses, you'd leave or tell me to leave then a week later we right back. What? You mean or something during that time? Bleeding all over stuff?"

"Jayson please." She chuckled and continued to look elsewhere. "I'm not having this conversation with you."

"It's natural. Nothing to be embarrassed by."

"I'm not embarrassed but I'd rather not discuss my shedding uterus with you."

"So what's going to happen when you move in?" I'm genuinely curious. She gone go to a hotel until it's over then come back?

She ate ice cream and kept her eyes on me. "Do you want me to move in?"

It was something about her eyes that just stare into my soul every time she looks at me. Got me weak in the knees and shit.

"Of course. But that's up to you."

"I would but there is a child involved and we need to make sure Deuce is comfortable as well as his mom." I nodded because she's right.

"You want me to text Toriah and ask her to meet up?" I pulled my phone out.

"Oh baby no need. That's my friend. Me and her be talking. I'm going by her place next week actually so I'll talk to her then. You might want to talk to her yourself though."

I was taken aback. Not in a bad way just shocked. I'm glad they're getting along. I know some guys don't have that luxury so I'm thankful.

"So you would move in?" I asked for clarity.

"Are you going to make me pay for half of everything?"

I looked at her confused. "No?"

"Hey I have to ask." She held her hands up. "Y'all athletes be funny bout y'all little money. You want me to move in but want me to pay half of everything when you know I ain't got it like that."

"That ain't me. As long as we're together, I got you."

"Okay. I'll think about it." She said with a slight smile. "But I'm still going home tonight." She sipped on her drink.

"You annoying as hell." I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"And you're a baby." She said but I didn't turn around.

I'm not a baby. I'm a man that wants my woman to stay with me. Am I asking for too much?

Naomi's POV

"Jayson please." I moaned and reached behind me to push him back some.

My period hasn't started yet so one thing led to another and well, now we're here.

He slapped my hand away and slowed his stroke down, making sure the arch in my back remained.

He laid on top of me and intertwined our fingers, his movements never stopping. I turned my head so our lips could connect.

He started whispered in my ear and my eyes rolled back as another orgasm hit which made my whole body shake.

"Fuck I'm cummin." He said then pulled out just in time to cum on my butt.

I know we're playing a dangerous game with him only pulling out but condoms aren't on our minds when we get it poppin. We just...do it.

Once I was cleaned of sperm, he laid beside me staring at me. "What?" I asked still trying to catch my breath.

"Come on."

"Come on what?" He moved his eyebrows up and down and I still looked confused. "Bubba what are you- oh no." I sat up and started scooting away once I realized what he was hinting at.

"Come on Nas. Sit that ass right here." He tapped his chest while biting his bottom lip.

"I'm not sitting on your face, you freak."

"Come here." He grabbed my arm with a sly grin. His eyes low and they just looked like trouble.

But damn he looks too good right now not to indulge. I know the eyes contact would go crazy.

I leaned down and kissed him. I straddled his waist and his hands immediately went to my ass. Right before we got carried away there was a little knock.

"Daddy can I sleep with you?" We heard and got up.

I went straight to the bathroom to shower and Jayson took the comforter set off the bed.

"Hold on one second." I heard him say right before I shut the door.

I took a thirty minute shower before getting out. After putting on all my smell good, I looked around for a shirt but didn't have one.

I poked my head out into the room and two of them were in bed with fresh covers and sheets. "Psst." I whispered to Jayson and he looked over at me. "I need some clothes."

He got up and I went back in the bathroom. He came in without knocking. "Why you come in here without clothes?" He chuckled.

"Because the baby was on the other side of the door. I was rushing. Did you take a shower?"

He gave me some sweats and a shirt. "Yeah. Had to go somewhere else since yo ass locked the door."

"Sorry. And I need some shorts. Preferably cotton." I said after putting the shirt on.

"Man boo you can't be taking all my shit. You stretching them out." He kissed his teeth.

"I just know your thick ass isn't talking. You stretch them out all by yourself."

He gave me the middle finger then left before coming back and throwing the shorts in my face.

"You're so rude." I hit his back then shut the door so I could put them on.

When I was done getting dressed, I came out and gathered my things to sleep in the guest room. I don't know, I don't feel comfortable sleeping in bed with Deuce.

Obviously I'm not a predator but I have to look at it from his mom's perspective. Got this new girlfriend sleeping in the same bed alongside my son? I have to respect the boundaries.

"You leaving?" Jayson asked.

"Just down the hall." I shrugged.

He nodded, understanding where I was coming from. "I'll check on you in a little bit."

Damn is this how it will be when I move in or if Jayson and I do get married? Having to leave my bed until Deuce is old enough to fully sleep on his own.

And he's only four so I get it. I don't expect him to want to sleep alone especially when he's used to sleeping with his dad.

I'm not trying to mess up their routine and Deuce being comfortable is important to me. I'm thankful he likes me and I'm hoping that will stay the same if I move in.

Since I wasn't sleepy I decided to call my best friend. "Well hello stranger." She answered my FaceTime call.

"Really Jas?" I chuckled. My friend is so dramatic. We literally spoke a couple days ago.

"I mean it seems like Boston has all your time now and I'm just being thrown out into the wolves." She dramatically sighed.

"I promise it's not like that. You know how this job is. It's not intentional."

"Oh I'm not talking about Boston the team, the place, or the job. I'm talking about that baby daddy of yours. He's hogging you."

Shit and I'm hogging him right back.

"I'm sorry you feel that way. Since I called why don't we catch up. Anything you want to talk about? How are you?"

"Did you see my new vlog?" She asked.

"You know I did. I liked and commented. You're getting so good at this YouTube shit."

"Thank you. I'm trying to find new content to post. My vlogs are jumping but I'm thinking I need to do something else."

"Like?" She smiled into the camera. "What?"

"I think maybe....a Celtic or two could make an appearance."

"I don't know Jasmine. They're really private."

"They don't have to tell their deepest secrets. Just make an appearance to boost my views."

"Don't you want people to like your channel for you?"

"Come on Nae. Please?"

I shook my head. "I'm not telling you no but that's something you'd have to ask them yourself."

"Don't do your girl like this."

"They're easy guys to talk to. How about I quarterback it for you but you gotta bring it home."

"I can work with that. Speaking of them....is Jaylen single?"

"I think?" I looked away thinking. "I'm not sure but I think. I'll have to ask Jayson tomorrow. Why?" I smirked.

"Oh he finally let you go home?"

"I'm still at his house but I can go home when I want. I'm not being held hostage. I choose to be here."

"So why not move in?" She moved closer to the camera.

"Because we're not ready for that yet. I don't want to jump into that then I absolutely hate it and have nowhere to go."

"I highly doubt you'll hate it." She chuckled. "Dick, free room and board, penis, no bills, head. I mean that sounds like a good setup to me."

"I can get all that now besides the bills."

"Why you so apprehensive?"

"There's a child involved. I can't just jump up and move in. It's not just Jayson he and I have to think about."

"True. Well when are you coming back to Charlotte? We need a girls day."

"Probably when we play them next month."

"Damn so you can't come any sooner?"

I shook my head. "You know how busy the season is for me. Plus we don't have to physically be together for a girls day. We can do it virtually. Me and JT used to do that all the time."

"When?" She looked at me confused.

"You remember when I was still with Charlotte. Jayson and I would do activities together over FaceTime."

"Were you with Melo?"

"Girl no. Melo and I weren't even talking for real. Just flirting and confused."

"Mhm so what I'm hearing is, Jayson been applying pressure for a minute, but you were blinded by the brightness of Melo. It all makes sense now."

"What does Jasmine?" I chuckled and shook my head.

"It's always been Jayson. He knew it, he was waiting on you. Aww that's so cute."

"No we can't do Melo like that. He was nice and I did love him."

She shrugged. "I never said you didn't. I'm just saying Jayson is your person."

I yawned and took that as my cue to get off the phone. Her and I said our goodbyes and I turned the light off to go to sleep.

There was a light knock on the door then it was opened. "Shortie?" I heard Deuce's voice. "Are you sleeping?" He whispered.

"Not yet." I turned around to face him. "Wassup?"

"My daddy is sleeping but I'm not tired yet."

I am but I don't want to leave him awake by himself. "You wanna watch tv?"

"Paw patrol?"

"Fairly oddparents?" I countered.

"What's that?"

"You don't know what that is?" He shook his head. "Well allow me to introduce you. Come on up." I patted the spot beside me.

He climbed up with a smile and got comfortable. I told him the names of the different characters that came on screen.

He was really into it but it wasn't long before he got sleepy. As soon as he fell asleep I went right behind him.

The next morning...

I felt a tap on my face and my eyes started adjusting to the light. "Are you awake?" Deuce got close to my face and asked.

"Mhm." I said still half sleep and trying to keep my eyes open.

"Okay." He hopped down from the bed and ran out. "She's awake daddy!" I heard him yell.

"Thank you." I heard Jayson's deep voice then he came into the room, sounding like he sat something down on the nightstand.

My eyes were closed, taking me right back to sleep when I felt Jayson's lips behind my ear since I was facing away from the door.

He got in bed with me and I wrapped myself around him as best as I could. He started kissing around my face then my neck.

"What is it?" I mumbled.

"What you mean?" He stopped and I knew he was looking at me.

"You being affectionate really early in our day. This is usually me to you when we get up." I peeked one eye open.

"You reading too deep into it." He laughed then got up. "I made you breakfast."

I sat up slowly and looked to the side and he did indeed make me breakfast. "Aw bubba you're so sweet." I smiled lightly as he sat the tray in front of me.

He nodded then shut the room door when my face turned confused. "Now before you say anything, I can explain."

"Go ahead." I started opening what it was.

"I may or may not have slipped up last night."

"But you pulled out. I felt you pull out." I said as I was reading the back of the plan b for the directions.

"I know and I did too. It's just it started coming out as soon as I came out and I don't know if it dropped anything off on the way out."

I squinted my eyes at him. "You're trying to trap me aren't you?"

"What? No! Girl I had to go out in disguise and get this. If I was trying to trap you I would've said fuck this pill and not said anything at all. I know you want to wait until we're married. It was an accident and I promise it won't happen again."

I nodded and took the pill. "I know it won't because you're wearing a condom from now on."

"Man come on Naomi. It was an honest mistake. I prolly ain't even do nothing for real."

"A mistake that is too risky. We should've been using condoms anyway."

He kissed his teeth and opened the door. "I spit in your food."

"No you didn't."

"You don't know that."

"I know you." I chuckled then ate some of the eggs. I looked at the door with a smile. "I love you."

"I love you too." He said looking defeated.

He'll be aight. I don't want to be on birth control. I heard it can change your body and I don't want them problems.

Him and Deuce came back in the guest room where I was and Deuce climbed on the bed. "Can we watch fairily oddparents?" He asked as Jayson gave him his plate.

"Yeah we can watch it but say fair."

"Fair." He repeated clearly.

"Now say ly." He repeated it. "Fairly."

"Fairly oddparents." He smiled since he said it right.

"That's what I'm talkin bout." I held my hand for a high five and he slapped it then I turned on the show.

"Y'all good in here?" Jayson asked.

"Yeah." Deuce said while keeping his eyes on the tv.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"To workout."

"With Nick?" He nodded. "Okay. I guess I will see you tomorrow."

I'll be at my place by the time he gets back. I have no more clothes here so I have to go.

"Aight." He came over and kissed my cheek. "His nanny is here but he wanted to eat with you. So you can leave when you're ready...or be here when I get home."

"Not happening." I grabbed his face gently with one hand to kiss him. "Love you. Have fun."

"Love you too. Fat boy give me some love." He held his arms open and Deuce got up to jump in his arms. "I'll see you in a little bit. Be good. I love you."

"Love you too." He gave his dad a kiss then came to sit back down beside me.

Soon it was just Deuce and I chillin. Look at us bonding. We got to hang out yesterday for a little bit and it went well. He's a cool kid.

"Are you staying here forever?" He looked over at me and asked.

"No I'm going home today."

"Why?"

"I don't have anymore clothes here."

"If you did would you stay?"

Did Jayson put this child up to this? "Maybe. Why? Do you want me to stay?"

"Yeah. It'll be so fun. We can build all day." He said referring to his legos.

"Well I'd have to work but on my off days we could definitely."

"I can ask my daddy for you to stay."

I chuckled and nodded. "Okay buddy."

I guess I'm the only one who's on the fence about moving in. Deuce seems fine with it and so does Jayson. Maybe I should really consider.

——————

A couple days later...

I blew my whistle and looked at all the guys as they walked around trying to catch their breath. I gave them about fifteen seconds before I blew it again for the to start running.

"Damn who pissed you off?" Nick came over and asked.

"The way they've been playing is trash. I know my boys and they don't play like this. Something has to give and we start here."

"Well Jayson-"

"Is one of the main problems." I finished the sentence for him.

"Bruh can we stop?" Rob asked still jogging and looking in my direction.

I shrugged. "You can do what you want. I'm not holding you here hostage. If you wanna stop, stop."

He was about to and Jayson pushed him. "Do not stop. She's setting you up."

"Don't listen to him. You a grown ass man. If you wanna stop, you can stop." I said.

He looked between the two us, still running. "Nah I'm good. I need the extra cardio."

I gave a quick tight lipped smile then blew my whistle. "On the baseline. Have a seat." I said and sat down in front of them. "Let's talk. What's been going on? Anyone want to start?"

They looked at me remaining quiet then Jayson sat up to speak. "Not you." I closed my hand in his direction to let him know not to talk.

He looked at me with confusion as if I was trippin. We'll get to the problem in a second.

Jaylen raised his hand. "Nope." I shook my head at him. "Anyone else? Something is happening with this team and it's not looking good. Y'all got niggas calling y'all some bitches."

I haven't seen "bitches" on Twitter but I have seen trash but I had to put that in there to light them up.
The season has started and they haven't been performing well at all.

They look sloppy and the ball hogging ridiculous. The biggest culprits being the Jay's. They don't pass and they dribble too much. They're playing selfish basketball.

This is usually coach's job to grill them but we have a group workout so I decided to ask some questions. They're still my family and I want to see them excel.

"I mean I already said what I had to say." Marcus said with a shrug.

"And I second what you said." I pointed to him.

Marcus stated in a post game interview that players aren't passing the ball and that's facts. If you don't have a good shot, pass. Basketball is a team sport.

"I'm not sitting you here to rip y'all apart. More specifically the Jay's. I just think everyone needs to get on the same page. You're far from trash yet your performances have been lackluster. I know y'all can do better and I want to see it. We all do." I gestured behind me to my crew and coaches.

A few more guys spoke up. I didn't let the JB or JT talk. No reason I just ain't want to hear them talk. I wanted to hear from our role players.

I blew my whistle then stood up. "Give me 5 straight free throws and you're dismissed. Too many being missed during clutch time. The starting 5 are in the back and the Jay's are to go last. 3 on this side, 3 on the other. Distract each other." I blew again for them to get started. I enjoy using this thing.

Music began playing and I went to the sideline where the others were while the guys finished up. Coach held his hand up for a high five and I gave him one.

"You gave it to em today." He looked down at me looking proud.

"Just a little. Hopefully they turn it around. We need to do some more team building. Like a trip or something."

"What did you have in mind?"

"I'm still thinking on it. I'll let you know though."

Within thirty minutes the gym was empty except me and one other person. I walked over and stood under the net to rebound.

"You mad at me?" I asked.

"Nope." Jayson said keeping his focus on the net.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive." I walked in front of him and looked up. "Excuse me."

I wrapped my arms around him, despite the sweat, still looking up at him. "I only tell you things you need to hear."

He looked down at me. "I never said I disagree nor did I say I was mad."

"So why you acting like that?"

"I don't know what you're talking about. I'm just trying to work on my free throws."

"You're a butthole." I let go and started to walk away.

"I ain't even say nothing. I answered all your questions."

"Bye Jayson." I said without turning around.

I heard the basketball drop then feet running toward me. He picked me up before I could get out of the gym.

"So you really going to act like that? What I do?" He said after placing me back down.

I crossed my arms. "You acting like you have an attitude."

"Baby you said it yourself. We missing important free throws. I'm just listening to my trainer." He smirked.

I gave him a stank face. "You think you cute."

"We both know I'm top 5. Now get out your feelings." He hit my butt. "I'll see you at home."

"No, I'm going back to my place tonight, remember?"

"Aight. Well shoot me a text when you make it to your place. I love you." He gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Uh uh. This could be our last kiss forever." I grabbed his hand before he could walk away.

"Please don't say that." He gave me a kiss on the lips. "Be safe Naomi. I'm serious."

"I will bubba. I love you."

I left the gym and headed to my crib. I fed my baby then took him on a walk a little while after. Once I made sure I was okay for the night, I showered.

While in there the cramps started. I started my period earlier today which is great news considering what could have possibly happened.

When I was dressed I went to lay on my couch. I'm hungry but I'm too exhausted to cook anything so I called Jayson.

"Hello?"

"Hi honey." I said with no energy.

"What's wrong? You miss me?" I could hear the smile in his voice.

"I'm hungry."

He kissed his teeth. "Why you only reach out to me when you want something to eat? Never a hey I'm just thinking about you. No. It's always I'm hungry. You didn't even tell me you made it home."

"Why I feel like you lecturing me?"

"I'm not. Just care about you is all. You want me to come over? I know why you not staying with me."

"Is Deuce with his mom tonight?"

"He is."

"You don't want to sleep alone tonight? Have the bed to yourself?"

"Not really. Shit be cold."

"Oh really? Can't relate." I said to be funny. I mean my body pillow does what it needs to do...kinda. "I'm joking. I always miss laying next to you."

"Well let me know before I get comfortable. I can come over or if you want your space we can talk when you're up to it."

I thought for a second. Why am I sleeping here when I truly want to be at his house and in his bed? I'm distancing myself for what?

He's seen me naked and I'm being low key about a menstrual cycle? Naomi girl. Get yourself together and quickly.

"Can you come over?"

"Can I come over? Come over? Come over? Come over?" I heard him snap as he sung. "That's my shit."

All I did was laugh. "Okay vocals."

"You heard em? I can do a little somethin. But I'm heading over to you. I'll leave in a few minutes. Need to grab some stuff."

"Okay. Be safe."

"Yes ma'am."

We hung up and I continued to lay on the couch. Almost an hour later my door was being knocked on. Charlie barked and ran to the door.

I checked the peephole then opened it. "Sorry it took me so long. I was waiting on your food." He held up the bag and the smell made me smile.

"You got me Chinese?" He nodded. "You're the best." I kissed his chin and took the bag to look through it. "And you got my order right."

"Of course. I know you going through your woman thing so I hope this makes you feel better."

"It does but having you here makes me feel even better."

"Go sit down and I'll bring you your food. What you want to drink?"

"I have my lemon water with me. I don't want any sauces."

"I know. I gotchu."

He plated my food then gave it to me. He got his plate and sat beside me. For the rest of the night, he let me lay on him anyway I needed to, to be comfortable.

He gave a couple of booty rubs and rubbed my stomach, and back depending on what sleeping position we were in.

Yeah I think we might be ready to move in together. I just need to talk to Toriah to feel 100 percent certain and I'm praying the meeting goes well.

—————

Alrighty. That's it for that chapter. This chapter we focused mainly on them moving in. Is it too soon or right on time?

Any thoughts on anything else? Suggestions for next chapter? I high key want them to be married already but I'm not going to rush it.

That's it for now. Until next update 💕

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

258K 4.9K 57
A LaMelo Ball Story 🏀🦋
868K 15.6K 118
LaMelo Ball Imagines made by a black girl 🤎 This imagines book is completed but there is a second entitled "Lamelo Ball Imagines 2" Completed 04/2022
Him and I Per Cam

Literatura romàntica

9.3K 204 19
Cassiopeia is a twenty-one year old, freshly graduated college student, trying to find her position in the world. When her parents inform her of an a...
1.2M 53.5K 59
"Whatever bro, you just a hoodrat anyway." 𝙖 𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣