Twenty Nine.

Happy Birthday to that boi Melo! Hit the big 21.

Did they take the in chapter ads away?! See. Bullying works! I'm kidding fr. Don't be a bully. That's lame.

So uh Naomi was definitely supposed to be pregnant last chapter. It was my plan at first but then I was like mmmm I want them married first. Cause all signs pointed to a baby Tatum. You wasn't trippin.

That's it though. Enough rambling. I hope y'all enjoy the chapter and excuse any mistakes.

Naomi's POV

"Girl you straight? You looking like a crackhead with all this moving you doing." Jasmine said as I moved my hand around in the camera as I talked to her.

"Let's take a picture." I said and we essentially did the same face.

"Why are you being so weird-" her laughing stopped

"Why are you being so weird-" her laughing stopped. "Bitch are you engaged?!" She moved closer to the camera.

I showcased my ring and a smile took over my face. "I am."

"Awww congratulations. When because this nigga ain't say shit to me."

"Bubba you didn't ask Jasmine for my hand or include her in picking my ring?"

"Nigga she ain't yo daddy and the ring was custom. All ideas came from this dome." He knocked on his head. "Ow." He said lowly and continued flipping through movies to watch.

"Well do I get an invite to the engagement party?" She asked.

"Of course you do. I have a question for you though. Will you be my maid of honor?"

She sighed in satisfaction. "Music to my ears. Of course I will. When I tell you, your bachelorette party is going to be so lit."

"There's other duties Jas." I chuckled.

"I'll get to all that but this needs some early planning. Which I should start. I have to go. Love you." She said quickly and hang up.

I put my phone down and looked at Jayson. "We don't even have a date yet."

"She crazy." He chuckled.

I moved closer to him and laid beside him. "Can I ask you a question?" I looked over at him.

"Wassup?"

"Did you ask my dad?"

I don't know why I care but I do. I guess deep down I wish my family was more supportive, and could be apart of these new chapters with me. I want what Jayson has with his family.

"I did." He looked over at me. "I know how much you want them apart of this. I also talked to your granddad."

"Thank you." I gave him a small smile. It made me want to shed a tear a little. He knows me so well and to be able to say I'm going to marry him, I'm happy. "Were they happy? Are they supportive?"