Twenty Five.

Now she is long. My longest chapter yet. Giving a lot of range. I like it.

Anybody want to bring up this Roe v. Wade? It's really sick if you ask me. Weird even. Just. Why?

Other than that, I hope y'all enjoy the chapter and excuse any mistakes.

Naomi's POV

"Pick any one that you want. Make sure you can pick it up." I told Deuce right before he ran off ahead of us. "Thanks for coming with me." I looked up at Jayson.

"Anytime. What made you choose a pumpkin patch?" He asked me as we walked hand and hand.

"I've never been and I always thought it would be a cute outing. This would also be nice to add to our traditions."

"True. The Tatum's annual pumpkin patch day. It gotta be a specific day?"

"Nah. Just anytime in October."

"Yeah I can get with that. Have my baby girl in a cute fall outfit next year matching her momma then me and Deuce getting fresh."

"Next what?" He looked down at me confused. "Yeah I caught that. Next what?"

He laughed. "I'm playin with you. I like your idea and we can add the extra Tatums later."

"Yeah later. Way later."

"I got you. We carving or painting them?" He said bringing it back to today.

"I figured we do both."

"I like this one." Deuce came over to us holding his pumpkin.

"Oh that's nice buddy. Want me to hold it?" I asked him.

"No I got it." He held onto it and walked beside us.

Before I could say anything my phone started to ring. "Pick me out a pumpkin please. I'm going to take this." I told the boys then stepped away. "Hello?"

"Hey sunshine." My mom greeted me.

"Hey ma. How are you?"

"I'm good. How are you doing little lady? Haven't talked to you in a while."

"Yeah I'm sorry about that. I've been a little busy."

"You taking care of yourself, Naomi? Don't overwork yourself."

"I'm not. I promise I'm fine. Really."

"Okay. I'm just making sure. I remember you were in town some weeks ago. I know you're usually in and out, but I would've liked to have seen you."

"Yeah I know ma. Sorry about that but like you said, we were in and out but I'll see you for the holidays."

"Oh great. I can't wait to see you. Thanksgiving and Christmas, right?"

"No, I can't do both."

"Aw why? It's been so long since you've been here."

"Well I have plans for Christmas."

She was silent for a couple seconds. "Do you have a new boyfriend?"

I looked over at Jayson and Deuce talking, debating whether I want to share. It's not a secret but I don't want another lecture like she and my family did with LaMelo.

"Hello?" She asked since I wasn't answering.

"I'm still here."

"Is that a yes to my question?"

"Uh....yes." I reluctantly revealed.

"Why do you sound so....unexcited about it. Do you not like him?"