Thirty Seven.

You ever share something and regret it after a few minutes? Especially a text cause you're not getting a response? Yeah cause same.

....not Ella Mai sitting court side. I mean I knew but I'm still sliding down the wall, holding my chest.

Lol enjoy the chapter and excuse any mistakes.

Jayson's POV

Naomi had my eyes focused on her as she walked around the house in complete silence.

We've officially moved into the new house and I'd think everything would be great. We're settling in, newly weds, the kids are great but no.

When I say she's been a complete grouch lately, I mean it. Every little thing I do makes her snap. I'm thinking pregnancy but I can't even ask her to take the damn test because she'll chew my head off.

"Where are Chayse's teething rings?" She asked from behind me.

I laid my head back on the couch to look at her. "I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

I looked confused. "I don't know. I didn't pack the boxes and the movers put each box in their designated area."

"Well they're not in his room and he's fussy."

"Maybe he's sleepy." I shrugged.

She imitated me with a dumb look and shrugged to insinuate that's how I looked. "His teeth are erupting from his gums. He can't go to sleep because he's in pain."

"Did you check the kitchen?" I stood up and walked in that direction with her following me. I opened the fridge and saw it sitting there. I gave it to her and she headed out. "You're welcome."

"Thanks." I heard her mumble.

Besides her attitude I'm chillin. The season is about to start, my family is moved in and we love the house.

Ten, fifteen minutes later I decided to head upstairs, since it's kind of late, hoping she's calmed down. Deuce is at his mom's for the next couple days then he'll be back. We have to finish setting up his room.

I went to our bathroom and saw her drawing a bath. The water was high so I turned it off for her since she wasn't in here then I turned on the shower.

"What are you doing?" She stopped at the entrance as I took my shirt off.

"I'm bout to get ready for bed."

"Ok well you need to do that out there." She pointed behind her and walked further in. "Why's my water off." She turned it back on.

"It was almost at the top. I just turned it off so it didn't overflow."

"It wasn't going to overflow. You always messing with something. Can you please just get out?"

"My bad but I was going to take a quick shower if you don't mind."

"I do. Do that in one of the other bathrooms. You clearly see my stuff in here, my bath, and you decided to come in here anyway."

"You weren't in here. I figured I could take a quick shower."

"I was putting our child to bed since you were sitting on your ass. That's why I wasn't in here."

"Yeah you trippin. You being mean as fuck for no reason." I shook my head.

"No you do shit that gets a reaction out of me then act shocked when I react. I barely get any time to myself, I'd like to take a nice bath and be left alone."