Forty Nine.

Hi darlings. Happy Mother's Day to all the moms and mother figures. 💐

JT went off today, didn't he? I know Ella just a cheesing. Shoot I would be too.

Quick disclaimer. There are some time skips, one being as soon as your read. I'm just trying to move us along.

Hope you enjoy the chapter and excuse any mistakes.

Naomi's POV

October: 30 weeks

I turned up the volume in my car when the next song came on. I did not play this specifically. It just came on.

"Going nowhere fast we've reached the climax. We're together now we're undone. Won't commit so we choose to run away. Do we separate? Oh! Don't wanna give in so we both gave up. Can't take it back, it's too late, we've reached the climax."

Coincidences, am I right? It's a good song. Usher ate.

When I got to my destination, I checked the time and sat for a minute or two before getting out. Journey is really heavy. I get tired thinking about getting up.

My phone vibrated as I walked to my appointment. "Wassup?"

"You make it to your appointment?"

"Yeah."

"On time?" I heard the knowing tone in his voice.

I opened the entrance and continued to the front desk. "I'm pregnant."

"I know that. I was there when it happened." Jayson said.

"I'm only a couple minutes late." I smiled at the nurse behind the counter. "Hold on a second." I told him and checked in before taking a seat. "Ok I may have overslept and sat in the car for a couple minutes before coming in."

"I told you to go to bed early but you wanted to keep watching tv."

"I know, I know. How's Charlotte?"

"Fine. I got practice at noon so I'm chillin."

"You miss your babies yet?"

"I always miss them. I always miss you too but we beefin right now so.." I know he shrugged.

"We're not beefin Jay. We're just..." I trailed off.

"Exactly." He chuckled. "It's cool. We'll figure out what's next later. Whether that's together or apart."

"You sound like you're getting used to the idea." I played with the end of my shirt.

"I don't want to but it is what it is. At the end of the day you're the mother to my kids. You stuck with me whether you like it or not lil nigga."

I lightly smiled and let out a little chuckle. "Yeah."

I guess you're wondering what happened after our last conversation. Oddly enough, nothing. I got back home that evening, we put the kids to bed and sat down.

We both agreed we'd put the conversation on hold. Being that our last pregnancy was rough and everything that happened with Cam, we figured keeping my stress level down would be best.

He suggested he move out of our bedroom and now he sleeps in one of the guest rooms unless Deuce comes home then he'll sleep with me. We don't want to stress him out or worry him either. Especially because we don't know what our future holds.

And maybe putting it off isn't a good idea for others but it's been working for us thus far. It's not awkward, no hostility. It's been great. It's giving Juan and his roommate from real housewives of Potomac.