Forty Five.

....I now know how y'all feel when I allude to a sex scene and don't give you one. I ordered a book and I been reading it. You could feel the scene coming up and she skips to after...I BEG YOUR PARDON?!

Lmaooo I immediately thought of y'all and how disrespectful that is of me. My bad for real.

This chapter here? Def giving a little spicy chicken sandwich from chick fil a. Sneak up on ya. Mhmmm

I hope you enjoy the chapter darlings and excuse any mistakes.

Naomi's POV

"Can you give me that box, please?" I asked Jayson as I stood on my stool.

"I'm glad you're back." He held the box as I took the items out of it.

"Me too." I smiled at him.

It took a week for me to pack up the rental and get everything together to move back home. I'm excited to start this new, and better, chapter.

All three boys ran into our closet. "What I tell y'all about running?" Jay asked.

"Sorry dad but they're chasing me." Deuce laughed as he tried to use their dad to hide.

"Go play out there." He directed them.

Deuce crossed them up and ran out with Chayse following because Cam gave up. He lifted his arms for his dad.

"I'm helping mommy with something."

His face frown then he started whining. "Are you sure you want another one?" I asked with a slight laugh.

"Yeah and you do too. You know you want a little you running around here."

"Do I want a little girl, yes but I already have a mini me."

"Who? Because Chayse and Cam take after me. You got another kid I don't know about?"

"No, my babies are like me in some ways."

"They're not. Nice try."

"Anyway, I need you to get those packages downstairs and do something with them. They can't sit down there. They're in the way."

"I need a storage unit or something."

"Yeah you do, or give some stuff away."

He gets so many packages on a weekly basis. So many that we don't have anywhere for them to go. Plus he's always busy so he can't go through all the boxes at once. He leaves for a day and will have ten more packages when he comes back.

"You gone be good for the next two weeks while I'm away?" He looked at me and asked while kissing Camari's face.

I shrugged. "I think so." I hope.

I'm still working on the trust aspect. It's going to be hard but deep down I do believe he'll behave.

"You can come with-"

"No, it's ok. I'll be fine Jay. Seriously. Don't worry about me. I'm good."

"I don't believe you."

"Jayson you've been away a lot since we've been separated."

"Yes but you weren't living with me. You were set on us getting a divorce. You're back now and it's perfectly understandable that you would be skeptical of me leaving for so long. I get it. I just want you to know that I'm serious about us and I'm not going to do anything. I have no problem with you coming to keep an eye on me or whatever. As long as you're comfortable."

I stared at him then sighed. "I appreciate the invite but I'm good. I don't want to keep an eye on you. If we're talking about moving forward then that's where trust comes in."