Forty Seven.

Yeah this book bout to come to an abrupt end cause no. Lmaooo I can't do it y'all. JT and Ella doing their thing and a man in a relationship is an ick for me. 🥲

I was going to be delusional and ignore it but naaah. It never fails. Every time I start a story here they come popping out with a boo. Gah dog.

My apologies for taking so long. Started and finished a new series then finished reading a new book. I've been entertained over here but we gon work it out with this book.

Enjoy the chapter though and excuse any mistakes.

Jayson's POV

"Do you want some crackers?" I mumbled to Naomi.

"Mm mm." I felt her shake her head against my chest.

"Maybe later?" I suggested as I held her in my arms. She got as close as she could and buried her face in my neck.

My baby isn't feeling good today. She said her stomach is hurting her and she just wants to be babied right now.

One of the boys started calling out for Naomi so I looked over at the monitor to see Chayse standing in his bed.

"I'm going to get him. I'll be right back." I kissed her cheek and got up. "Wassup?" I asked when I came in and he immediately reached for me.

I picked my now 3 year old up and grabbed his playpen to take in the room. I'm home today so I want to spend it with them. Lil Deuce is with his mom for the week.

Chayse is too big, height wise, for a regular playpen and there's two of them so it's on the larger side. We only use it to keep them in one place but they could climb out of it if they really wanted to.

After I put a bunch of blankets and pillows in it along with a couple of their toys I went downstairs to make them breakfast.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked with him in my arms as I opened the fridge and freezer for him to see.

"Mmmm." He put his little finger to his chin and thought. "That." He pointed to toward the freezer.

"What?" I moved closer so he could clearly point and he touched the waffles. "Cool. You think Cam will eat these?"

"Yes." He nodded and wanted me to keep holding him when I tried putting him down.

"Can daddy put you down for a minute while I make your food please?" He shook his head and smiled at me, wrapping his arms around my neck.

I got him to sit on the counter while I moved around. Since he needs a fruit, I grabbed a banana to cut up. "Here." I passed him a piece and he ate it.

"Mmmm." He smiled and used both hands to hold it.

"It's good?" He nodded and I grabbed their waffles and cut it up. I put a little syrup on it and took him, along with their plate upstairs.

"Tank you." Chayse reached for his plate and watched the tv that was on in our room. "Mmm where Cam?" He looked up at me confused.

"I'm going to get him right now." I got to their room and he was still laying down, but was awake. "Good morning." He turned his head to look at me and his arms raised up.

I loved on him as I walked us back to my room. When he saw his mom, he wanted to go straight to her but I put him beside his brother and gave him his food.

"Here." I got their attention and they took their cups with milk in it. "Daddy going to lay down with mommy. I'm right up here." I said and they looked back at the tv. They're daily learning with Ms.Rachel.