Everyone hates me (end)

By Felipebarbadosa

1. Ultimate Villain Witness the journey of a second rich generation to become a super Villain. "Stabbed some... More

1. Transmigrated
2. A Trainee
3. CEO
4. Chinese Mozart
5. Rebirth
6. Tyrant At School
7. Saving A Life
8. I'm The Beta
9. A Handsome New Actor
10. We Meet Again
11. Super Villain
12. Burning Flame
13. Stalker
14. Chasing Him
15. Weekend
16. Your Choice
17. I Must Be Crazy
18. My Wifey
19. Target Locked
20. First Sex?
21. Troubles Find You At Door
22. Daddy
23. Moving In
24. Jealousy
25. Retribution
26. Love Is In The Air
27. Second Chance
28. Meeting In Laws
29. Living Together
30. In Love
31. Poisoned?
32. A Farming Village
33. Cruel People
34. Unwanted Ending
35. Win And Win
36. Official Date
37. Lost Him
38. You Are Perfect
1.Going To War
2. New School
3. Roommate
4. Dating Someone
5. Paid And Taken
6. NSFW
7. Revelation
9. Donated
10. Meeting The Parent
11. His Wifey
12. Confession

8. System Is Gone

164 14 1
By Felipebarbadosa

Jun calls the system, "Can you check what Bai Yang is doing?"

"Wait a moment..."

Five minutes passed in total silence. His cell mate is sleeping. He looks drunk. Heard the drunkard hit someone.

"Host, he is still crying. His eyes look pretty swollen. You better give him ice packs to compress them later."

Jun sighs. He owed an apology to him. He was drugged and raped the poor boy.

He thinks about confessing to the police again. Finally he shakes his head. Call him a coward. He doesn't want to spend his life in jail.

I will cherish him for life. Never hurt him again.

"Host... Error... Error...losing energy..."

"System?"

A ball of light emerges out from him and flies out through cell door. Jun tries to follow it. The iron bars blocked his path.

Jun spent the rest of the day calling system in his mind.

No response.

He got a good hunch that light ball is his system.

It's gone.

He closes his eyes.

He's supposed to be dead. The system expanded his life. That should be enough for him. He will cherish his life. He will cherish his loved ones.

Pop and Bai Yang.

*****

Aamon yawns in his hospital bed. He uses his phone to play online game. His game character is slashing his enemies.

"Young one, are you having fun?" mocks Aamon in Mobile Legends.

He chuckles and hisses because of his bruised cheek.

His game character has the same name. Aamon, an assassin which could vanish and strike his enemies with glass shards.

He yawns again. He uses his crutch and walks out of his VIP ward. It takes few minutes for the elevator to arrive.

He visits the ICU again.

Aamon only stares through a glass window.

A pale looking young man is in coma. His baby face makes him looks younger than his real age.

Aamon frowns and leaves. He is still unused to this crutch.

He is lying down in bed again.

Suddenly a ball of light flows to him. He tries to evade it and ends up falling down from bed. The light ball disappears into his chest.

Aamon rubs his chest but feels nothing odd. His butt hurts because he fell down.

Ding!

"One, two, three..."

Aamon could hear voices in his mind.

"Hello, Host. I'm system 555. Good to meet you."

"F*ck."

"No. It's 555."

"Get out of my mind."

"I'm afraid I can't do it. My energy is too low. I have to bind with a human host."

Aamon has read about systems in online novels. Usually they sound smart and OP.

This one sounds like an amateur. Like a beginner salesman. His words are clumsy. Awkward and dumb. Gullible.

"Get out."

"Just cooperate with me. I will go after you finish your mission."

"F*ck u."

"You can't. I got no body to f*ck."

Aamon laughs coldly. He is right. This one is dumb. Except for Bai Yang, he never find anyone naive enough to fool. This would be fun.

System says in his mind, "You have lived unhealthy sex life. It's time to find your true love."

"Don't believe that shit anymore."

Once in the past, he fell in love completely with a shou. The jerk stole his money and shattered his heart.

He has sworn he could only play with shous. Never love anymore.

System calls, "Be brave. Bitten by a snake and feared rope for ten years. Ain't worthy. I shall make a list of. potential targets."

"Baby, are you my matchmaker?"

"I'm not a crybaby!"

The system's voice sounds like angry young adult. Well, a bit too childish.

Aamon smiles and hisses again. This should be fun. He got a new target to play.

The poor system doesn't realize it. It's busy listing possible single shous in school.

Aamon reads the list which appears in his mind. One hundred two shous. From freshmen to almost graduated students.

He comments in mind, "Baby, it won't work. I've dated and dumped all of them. They hated me to bones."

System is speechless.

Aamon adds, "These ten names? They are too lame in bed. Not my cup of tea. Only f*ck them once for fun."

System almost crashed again. It regretted the huge error earlier. Hooligan Jun was a lot better than this heartless playboy.

"You must have a favorite shou?"

Aamon is silent. A babyface young man flashes in his mind. The one in the ICU.

He shakes his head.

Nope. Not that guy. He likes his outer appearances. The inner side is rotten to the core. He only knows how to lie. Sweet useless talks. Just to steal your money.

Aamon had been his walking ATM machine.

He frowns. He is still paying for his endless hospital bills.

After the car crash, his ex has been in coma for two years. No sign of waking up yet.

"Baby, just abandon your mission. You can't find true love for me."

"I'm not a crybaby!"

One man and one system argue for a long time.

System feels it needs to rebooting again. This Host is crashing him. Never found someone so despicable like him.

It missed his previous Host, Jun. Unfortunately it can't go back.

*****

Jun sneezes the minute he walks out from police station. He is lucky. Aamon doesn't sue him. Maybe because he felt guilty for the pill.

His Pop is glaring at him.

Jun's ear got pinched hard.

"Told you to stay away from troubles! Lucky you could get out in one piece!"

"Ouch! Pop, it hurts!"

An elite looking business woman is standing next to him. She coughs once to remind her presence here.

Pop finally releases his poor ear.

She smiles in polite business style. You know, the one that doesn't reach her eyes.

She introduces, "Hello. My name is Suzie, a lawyer. Nice to meet you."

"Yes. Me too. Are you the one who bailed me?"

"Your father paid the fine."

Jun stares at his foster father. He must lost a lot of money. That's why his face looks awful like eating a fly.

She corrects, "Your birth father."

"Excuse me?"

"We don't have much time. He's very ill and wishes to see you now. Your foster father has agreed you come with me."

Two bulky bodyguards surround him.

Jun calls, "Pop? What's going on?"

His father looks sad when he says, "Go with her. Your father is dying. He wants to see you."

Pop leaves without turning back again. His shoulders slump and he walks a bit too slow. As if he has got aged a lot.

Jun yells, "Pop, I'll be back soon!"

No sign he heard it.

The bodyguards push Jun to a white Porsche. They sit on the front. Jun sits in the back with the female lawyer.

She explains, "Your foster father has given up all his rights. After receiving five millions yuans. No need to contact him again. He doesn't care about you."

"It can't be! Pop loves me! You're lying!"

"Brat! Stop yelling! This is why I hate kids!"

She looks out through a car window. Not willing to talk to him again.

Jun is going to call Pop when a text message arrives. Bank statement.

Five millions yuans have been transferred into his account.

"Don't spend it all. Save it for your bride. I don't have much money. Hope this is enough for your future."

Jun blinks his eyes to prevent weeping like a baby. Pop probably never see this much money in his whole humble life.

Sometimes they were too poor and had to rely on instant noodles for weeks.

He gave five millions yuans to his adopted son. Just like that.

Jun texts back, "I will bring my lover back to see you in next vacation."

He smirks and hopes Pop won't mind. He will bring his boyfriend, Bai Yang. It will be son in law. Not daughter in law.

Maybe he is too tired after not sleeping well in cell last night. Jun falls asleep in the car.

The female lawyer steals his phone during his sleep. She takes a syringe out. She refrains to act when the car suddenly stops.

Jun got awakened due to the jerk.

The driver curses a stray cat that suddenly crosses the road.

Suzie smiles and announces, "We will arrive in the villa soon. You can sleep well there."

"Okay."

Jun yawns and rubs his eyes. He is sleepy.

He nearly falls asleep again when they arrive.

--------------------------------------
Please vote and comments.

Jun got a billionaire father?

Something is fishy here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 166 17
After experiencing the corruption and injustice of society first hand, Izuku reevaluates his concept of a 'hero', decides he doesn't particularly wan...
48.3K 3K 200
*I advise to read the first part to follow the story for new readers of this book* title: "I'll become a villain in my next life" "Why? I tried to he...
113K 5.8K 99
Getting Isekai'd to another world is indeed awesome, especially embarking on an adventure as a hero to defeat the Demon King, who turns out to be a w...