𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 ; 𝒹.𝒽

By -neonmoons

"𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦'𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝙙𝙞𝙚 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺... More

- peace
- introductions + playlist
- prologue: lavinia
- ACT ONE
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
- ACT TWO
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty

twenty-three

19 1 6
By -neonmoons

George,

I didn't want it to be like this, to leave without saying anything to you or everyone else, but know that I have a reason for doing so. There is something I must take care of, and I cannot tell you where I'm going or what I'm doing. I don't know how long I'll be before I'm back, but I will be back. I promise you that.

I love you,
Aurora

George slammed the note down on the bedside table and got up, storming out of his room. He found Margot and Romare downstairs feeding Circe, "Good morning, George. Feeling all right?" Romare asked.

"Aurora's gone."

A meeting was immediately called after that. Remus and Althena looked to be on the verge of tears and Molly was completely distressed, "Whatever it is, there has to be a reason why she didn't tell at least one of us." Maxwell said, "Dumbledore left something to her, I imagine whatever it was, sent her away."

"She could be bloody killed! I don't give a damn if it's Dumbledore, or bloody Merlin himself, I don't want Aurora being out on her own in times like this, especially going on a mission." Althena said with her voice shaken up.

"Seems strange that she would just leave without saying a word. A little... reckless." Estella said.

"Trust me, that's Aurora for you." George said with a groan, "Bloody hell, I'm gonna have a heart attack by the time I'm 25 if she keeps scaring me like this."

"Good to know, George. I'll start planning your funeral." Fred said from beside him, patting his shoulder.

"Sod off."

"It's not surprising Aurora went off like this, really, we should have seen it coming." Remus said, "Whatever Dumbledore left for her, as Maxwell said, must've been the reason she left."

"Should we go looking for her?" Margot asked.

Althena and Remus looked at one another, "No. No, we... we need to trust her." Remus said.

At 12 Grimmauld Place, Zoya and Harry woke up around the same time. The four decided to use it as a hide out to figure out exactly how they were going to Horcruxes. The four slept in the same room on the upper floor of the home

"Does this place feel different to you? Different from the last time we were here." Zoya quietly asked him as they approached Sirius's bedroom.

"Yeah." Harry responded, "Like it's haunted."

The two walked into his bedroom, finding that it was wrecked. Zoya looked at the skeleton birds hanging from a thread on the ceiling, "I can't imagine why Sirius hated this place..." Zoya sarcastically said.

"Harry? Zoya?" Ron said from the distance, "Hermione, where are you? I think I've found something."

The three followed Ron's voice to Regulus's room. Ron pointed to the name on the door, "Regulus Arcturus Black." Hermione spoke out.

"R.A.B." Zoya said.

A creak in the floor snapped everyone out of thought. They all raised their wands, and crept downstairs.

They slowly made their way down the hallway of the first floor, and a blast hit Ron in the chest, knocking him out.

Everyone took cover in a living room, "Who is that?" Hermione whisper-yelled.

"I don't bloody know!" Zoya replied.

"They knocked Ronald out!" Hermione worriedly said, peaking over the door at his unconscious form.

"Be grateful he's not dead." Zoya said back.

Harry ran across the hall into the kitchen, narrowly missing a hex. Zoya walked out of the room, and was quickly hit with a silent stupefy, her body being knocked up against a wall, causing a picture frame to fall down.

Hermione gripped her wand tightly in hand, thinking back to every clever spell she learned. She poked her head out and sent a spell down the hall, only for it to be dodged by whoever was there.

She then floated Ron and Zoya into the room, that was the most she could do at the moment.

She heard footsteps coming her way, so she just placed her back up against the wall and prayed they wouldn't come into the room.

The footsteps passed the room and grew quieter as the person made their way for... oh no.

Harry has his back pressed up against the wall by the opening to the kitchen, waiting for whoever it was to walk inside.

When he heard the footsteps grow louder, he took a deep breath and pushed himself off of the wall to stand in the doorway. He was quickly shoved up against the wall by his collar, eyes widening when he saw who it was.

"What are you doing here, Aurora?!"

Her wide-eyes matched his, lowering her wand and taking a few steps back, "I could ask you the same thing!"

After waiting for Zoya and Ron to wake up and for Hermione to stop glaring at Aurora for nearly killing everyone, the five sat in the kitchen.

"So you're not here to help us." Harry concluded.

"I'm staying for a few days. I'll help with whatever you want me to during that time."

Harry went upstairs for a few moments, and came back with a letter and a locket in his hands. He gave the letter to Aurora and she read it over.

"R.A.B... Regulus wrote this letter. How did you get it?"

The four looked at one another blankly, "How did you know it was him?" Ron asked.

"Regulus Arcturus Black. It's quite obvious it's him... if you showed me this earlier, I could have told you who it was."

"Question is, did he actually destroy the real Horcrux?" Hermione questioned.

If only I could just tell them that they could get their answers from Regulus through her pocket watch, Aurora thought to herself.

She was feeling more on edge than ever now. She planned to stay at 12 Grimmauld Place for a few days regardless, but she was going to use that time to look for the location of the Horcrux in America and plan out her trip.

Now, she had 4 nosy kids that were going to be in her presence 24/7. On any other given occasion, she wouldn't have minded. But as Regulus himself said, time is fleeting.

Aurora slowly turned her attention to the sound of movement in a cupboard. The rest of the group quickly picked up on it, standing up and walking to it.

Harry opened it up, and grabbed Kreacher and pulled him out of the cupboard.

"You've been spying on us, have you?" Harry angrily asked.

"Kreacher has been... watching." It responded, eyes flickering to Aurora.

"Do you know where the real locket is?" Zoya asked.

Harry held up the locket, "Have you seen this before?" He asked, making Kreacher groan.

"Uh, it's Master Regulus' Locket."

"But there were two, weren't there?" Harry questioned, "Where's the other one?"

"Kreacher doesn't know where the other locket is."

Hermione stepped forward, "Yes, but did you ever see it? Was it in this house?"

"You filthy mudblood! Death Eaters are coming– Ah, Blood Traitor Weasley!" Kreacher yelled.

Aurora held Ron back before he tried to wack Kreacher with a pan.

Harry stood in front of the group and held up the locket, "Answer her."

Kreacher glared at Harry, "I only answer to Mistress Aurora now."

"Don't call me that." Aurora snapped.

"You are the Head of Black now... Kreacher has no choice but to submit to you." He said with pure disdain, "Even though your blood is polluted."

"You don't answer to Lavinia Black?"

"Disowned." Kreacher hissed, "Years ago. Insanity."

"Answer Granger's question, Kreacher." Aurora ordered.

He sighed, "Yes. It was here. In this house. A most evil object."

"How do you mean?" Zoya asked.

"Before Master Regulus died, he ordered Kreacher to destroy it, but no matter how hard Kreacher tried, he could not do it."

"Where is it now? Did someone take it?" Aurora questioned as Kreacher backed himself up against the wall.

"He came in the night. He took many things, including the locket."

"Who did?" Aurora loudly asked.

"Mundungus... Mundungus Fleacher."

"Find him." Aurora ordered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 67.8K 144
"𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒" "𝑀𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡?" "𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑢𝑛�...
12K 436 12
𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐄 ❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊, 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒆 ❞ 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐨𝐜 𝐦𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐞𝐫𝐚! 𝐲...
356K 13.6K 68
❝𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴. ❞ -𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘚𝘭𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯 ↳𝘪�...
423K 23.1K 84
*sequel to Lover* "𝖶𝗁𝗒 𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀?" 𝖦𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾 𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝖾𝖽 �...