YOU'RE THE ONE-Choi Hyunsuk

By teu_me

You're the one I've been waiting for........ Mafia au Soulmate au Ranking 07.12.22- #2 hyunsuk 29.03.23- #2... More

Characters
Bond
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
ch 31
ch 32
ch 33
ch 34
ch 35
ch 36
ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
ch 42
ch 43
Ch 44
ch 45
Ch 46
ch 47
ch 48
Epilogue

Ch 20

614 18 1
By teu_me

The gathering day

Treasure base

HANA'S P.O.V

I was wearing a turtle neck black top with jeans and on above that i wore hyunsuk blazer that he gave me which had treasure symbol in it. 

"Try not to cause any trouble in this outfit. If ever doing anything do it without the blazer" he told walking up to his wardrobe. I scoffed. 

"If ever doing anything do it without the blazer" i imitated him. 

"I can hear you" he said from above. 

"And i wanted you to hear" i said and stormed out of the room.

Eunbin unnie and jihoon oppa was sitting in the sofa. "You ready?" Jihoon oppa asked. I nodded my head. Eunbin unnie turned to him. 

"Be careful" she said worried. "Don't worry unnie i will keep them all safe. You have my words" i said smiling at her. She nodded her head. After few minutes everyone gathered in the living room.

"Eunbin asahi will be here with you" hyunsuk said. "We still have to keep our guards up so asahi will be here monitoring on us." He said. Eunbin unnie nodded. "It's not the only reason it's also cause of hana. Instead of asahi I'm taking her so that people won't find out" he said walking to me. He took my hands and placed a mask and cap.

"Cover yourself properly and stay behind me" he said fixing my hair inside the hat. I nodded my head. "Then let's move" he said taking my hands and leading us out. Not to lie but i was flustered cause he did not leave my hand even after getting on the car. I looked out the window and signed. I hope everything goes well.

I held my necklace and hid it inside my top. After few minutes we arrived at the place. I got down from the car. 

Hyunsuk came to my side and held my hand. 

"I'm not a kid" i said. He looked at me. 

"I know" he said and walked forward. 

I walked behind him with his hand still holding mine. Jihoon oppa walked a little front of me covering our hands and also covering myself.

Everyone was staying alert of their surroundings and staying close to me. We stood before the door. It had a scanner machine. Jihoon oppa went forward and scanned his card. The door opened and a hallway came in our view. Straight to hallway was a door. 

We walked to it and opened it to be greeted by a big hall. A big meeting table in between which had 15 chairs for the leader of each group to sit. Behind each member chair their members chairs were placed. Hyunsuk walked to place which had most chairs for members.

There were already few groups which arrived. Treasure place is 3rd left. We went to our place without minding peoples who were whispering things. As soon as we arrived hyunsuk turned to me. He signaled for yoshi to come forward. 

"Don't move and just stay behind yoshi" he said and left my hand. I nodded my head and sat behind yoshi oppa. His broad shoulder covered me clearly. Hyunsuk sat in his seat. Behind him was yoshi oppa. Jihoon oppa was sitting right side to yoshi oppa and jaehyuk was sitting left to yoshi oppa. All three covering me.

Junkyu oppa sat to my right and haruto sat to my left next to him was yedam oppa Mashiho oppa , doyoung, junghwan and jeonwoo sat behind us. I played with my fingers.

"Are you nervous?" Junkyu oppa asked. I shook my head. He smiled at me. He and me were whispering to each other which can be heared by the other members by the close proximity we were sitting and also due to the silence since we entered the room.

I saw itzy enter the room. Yeji looked at us and her eyes widened seeing me. Hyunsuk also noticed how yeji eyes widened. I also saw pentagon come in. I did a slight nod at them. After few minutes everyone stood up. We all bowed to suho the leader of exo. He bowed back and sat down. I looked around. There was one place wich was empty. That is straight opposite of treasure. I know exactly whose it is.

"It's pleasure to have you here treasure" he said smiling in our direction. Hyunsuk bowed. "The pleasure is ours" he said. "I heared you got hurt jihoon" he said now looking at jihoon.

"I'm good" he said bowing. "About the attack that happened in the mall it's not-" " we know it's not pentagon. I mean it's not them who shot jihoon but still they attacked towards us" hyunsuk said. I was not able to see his face. "Sorry for that we got wrong information" hui said.

"It's okay i don't want explanation" hyunsuk said. "But the one who really shot jihoon. I will make em pay for that" hyunsuk said turning to suho. "We will help you to find them" he said. "The most important information i want to share today is there will be a new group joining us" he said. The door opened and i heared footsteps. "This is kang minhyuk the leader of alpha" he said.

My eyes widened. I looked up to see the same face i saw 1 year back with the same scar in his eyebrows. "He will be replacing K.A.R.D place" suho said.

I turned to doyoung who was looking at me in worry. Whispers broke out in the room. "If you have any complaints say it to me" suho said. Everyone present here respected suho for his talent. How he handled issues.

"We cannot let a new joining member to take K.A.R.D place" yeji unnie stated. "They worked hard to be where they were" she stated. Many of them said yes.

"By killing my sister" hyunsuk voiced out. "That is out of topic hyunsuk-ssi" yeji unnie told temporarily looking at me. "How can we trust them? You know how K.A.R.D ended . What if they are like the same?" Jihoon oppa voiced out which made yeji and hyunsuk to break the staring contest they had.

"And your answer is?" Suho turned to minhyuk. Before minhyuk can answer the glass window beside him scattered and bullets started to fire. Everyone went to hide and shoot their guns.

 Treasure started covering themselves with chair. Jihoon oppa pulled me to hide behind the wall. I looked out to see who exactly it was and saw a sniper in the opposite building. Not one more than 15. Jihoon oppa pulled out his gun.

I held his hand "no there are a lot of snipper. Let's try to get out of here first" i said. "Sahi-yah tell us the route" he said through the earpiece. Hyunsuk was rolling on ground to pass the windows.

 "Fuck it" jihoon oppa said and went to the next wall and started shooting. I tried to find any of the members but no one was in my eyesight. I suddenly felt a presence behind me. "Don't have a weapon little one" a voice said.

My body tensed.

little one.

it was only him who called me with that name.

i turned to see the person.

"Treasure is there" he said pointing to me. "How did you?" I asked i was still wearing my mask and cap.

"Do you think its that hard to tell out a girl from group of men. Especially you. Come on we have a history. Rumors about hyunsuk soulmate spreads really fast" i tried to move away from him but he pulled me back as a bullet came above me which made my cap fall down. Now my hair was on display.

"But what was your name again? Sorry it has been a long time and i forgot your name" he said still firing out. "The sniper to your right is loading the gun run fast. I will cover" he said.

I ran fast and reached the wall next to window. I stopped in my tracks and turned to him.

"it's hana also tell you leader that his little one will come to him soon hyunjin" I said he gave me a thumbs up and i ran towards treasure.

All the glass window in the room broke. Hyunsuk pulled me fast as soon as reached near them. He handed me his gun. "Get out of here right now" he said.

"But you-" "we will follow" he said. I held his gun tight. He took another gun and went to the front to cover Jae-hyuk who was reloading his gun.

I turned to the exit of room to see minhyuk pointing his gun at someone. I followed his aim to see him pointing his gun at JEONGWOO.

Jeongwoo was facing the other side and shooting people outside the room. I sprinted fast and peeled off my face mask. I pushed jeongwoo out of that place. I closed my eyes.

After 20 seconds i felt pain in my shoulder and leg. I opened my eyes to see minhyuk running out of the room fast. "HANA NOONA!!" Jeongwoo screamed. My legs gave out before my head can land on the floor jeongwoo held me.

"Noona noona can you hear me? Jihoon hyung come here fast noona got shot" he screamed. "Noona look at me don't close your eyes please" he said slapping at my cheeks slighly to keep my awake. Jihoon oppa  came with junkyu oppa.

"Hana-yah" he called out. "How did she get shot in two places?" Junkyu oppa asked. "Someone from inside also shot her" jeongwoo said with tears in his eyes.

Jihoon oppa checked my leg and moved to my shoulder.

"Hana-yah your leg is really bad. I think it hit one of the nerve. And your shoulder i can't clearly see it but i can tell it's bleeding a lot. Let's get you to base" he said.

I lifted my hand and held his collar and brought him down. "H...hy....hyuns-suk" i said. "He is hanging there don't worry" he said. I nodded slightly. "Do...don't t-t-tru..st m-minh-yu-k" i said with my weak voice with that everything around be blanked out.

———————————————————————

actually yup that's all.

for today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 424 19
A compilation of oneshot stories with treasure members ;) "Do you even know what love is?" "Love is a game." "And you're the player?" You glanced at...
51.2K 859 17
⚠️ ⚠️⚠️ COMPLETED ⚠️MATURE LANGUAGE/SCENES ⚠️SMUT** ⚠️PREPARE YOURSELF
73.9K 3.8K 30
❝ can't you see asahi has been there for you all the time? ❞ γ€Œhamada asahi x reader 」#1 in treasure, #1 in asahi, #1 in jaehyuk, #1 in yedam, #1 in...
16.7K 232 13
πŸ”ž