Ch 14

HYUNSUK P.O.V

                It's been a long time since haruto locked us outside the medical room. And no one has come out to say anything. I was anxious. If ever anything happens to jihoon I'm going to kill each and everyone responsible for this. Fucking bastards. The members were all gathered her with the same anxious look in their face.

"How did you just allow her to treat jihoon hyung?" Jaehyuk pointed out. I didn't respond to him. Cause i also don't know why. It's just at that time the only priority was to save jihoon and eunbin. I didn't think of any other thing. "Why can't she?" Doyoung asked. Maybe the reason i let her was also because of Doyoung. I still don't believe her but i believe in doyoung. He would never take a wrong decision when jihoon life was at line.

"She practiced medicine for 3 years. She is more than qualified than mashiho hyung. Also she is the one who treats itzy. Don't even complain when you don't know how much pain she will be in after this" he said mumbling the last part but i heared it clear. Just when i was about to ask what he means by that. My right wrist started to hurt. What is this? Did i get hurt? No the pain was not there until now. I was holding my right hand wrist.

The medical room door opened and both of them stepped out. I saw hana holding her right wrist. So it's the soulmate bond. I'm sure she didn't get hurt. Then why is it paining. "How is he?" Jeongwoo asked. She turned to me. "He is fine. He needs to rest really a lot. He lost a lot of blood. Like really a lot" she said. I signed. "Where is eunbin?" I asked doyoung. "In her room" he siad but he was only looking at hana more like her wrist.

"Who do you think they are?" Hana asked looking at me. "It's not your business" i said not looking at her. "I have a guess" she said. "Who?" Junkyu aaked all interested. "Someone related to kim yeonwoo and they are probably after him" she said pointing at me. I got up from where i was sitting and walked towards her. I held her right wrist. The pain kicked in more but i didn't show any reaction. What shocked me was that she also didn't show any reaction or made any attempt to free her hand.

"How do you know him?" I asked holding her wrist still more tight. "The whole world knows that you killed him" she said looking into my eyes. I leaned towards her. But she didn't back away. "Don't just jump to conclusions" i said with deeper voice and looked at her. She didn't even flich at my voice. Even my members are afraid to look at my eyes when i speak but she doesn't . Without blinking she has been looking only at my eyes the whole time. Why? Why is she not intimated by me?

"She has got a point" asahi said. I relesed her hand and turned to them. "No she is totally wrong" i said. "It was not me who killed him" i said taking a step forward when a hand held my hand and turned me around.

HANA P.O.V

                "It was not you? Why?" I asked holding his hands. He took his hand back and walked away. "It's no your place to question me" he said going back to the sofa where he was seated first. I was about to talk again when i heared horn sounds. Itzy walked through the door. She saw hyunsuk "where is she?" She askes. He scoffed. "Where are your manners?" He asked. She glared at him. "Unnie" i called and walked to her. She held my hands and examined her. "Are you okay? Did you get hurt anywhere?" She asked while others also rounded me.

I smiled at them and shook my head. "That's a relief" she said holding my face. Yeji unnie turned to hyunsuk "I'm taking her with me and if you want to see her come to itzy base." She said holding my hands and walking towards the door. I was about to talk when a hand held onto my other hand. The warmth from the hand spread over me. I stopped on my track as soon as i felt the warmth. "You can't take her anywhere" hyunsuk said. Yeji unnie raised her eyebrows. Hyunsuk pulled me behind him still holding my hands.

"She treated someone and he is still unconscious. It's her responsibility to stay until he wakes up" he said. Right i just remembered. "You made her treat someone?" Yeji unnie yelled. "No she did without asking anyone" he said not looking intrested. Unnie scoffed. "Unnie it's okay. Jihoon oppa was hurt. I just removed his bullet. Their medic is out. Let me stay until he comes back. Also lookat me I'm totally fine" i said reassuring her. She signed.

She signaled for chaeryoung unnie. She came forward and held her laptop and opened it. She typed some thing and turned it towards us. "We went through the cctvs and found out who it was ?" Yeji unnie said playing the shooting scene recorded in the camera. Chaeryoung looked at me and then at hyunsuk. "It's pentagon" she said. What pentagon? Why would they attack treasure without reason. This doesn'tfeel right to me. Also is unnie dumb to tell it's pentagon. I glare at her. "Ofcourse we don't know the reason" chaeryoung unnie said. "Then we will go. Also pentagon has alliance from chinese and also japan so be vareful they won't stop with just. Don't let them know your member is hurt. From my observation they don't know it." Yeji unnie said looking me and walking away the others followed her.

"You can let go now" i said looking at him. He let go of my hands and looked at asahi "look into pentagon" he said and climbed the stairs. The others followed him upstairs. Doyoung walked to me. "Let's go take care of your wrist" he said. I blinked for sometime and smiled. "You don't have to" i said holding my wrist. He looked at me puzzled. "I don't feel pain" i said. "Why? I mean how?" He asked. "Soulmate bond" i whispered. His eye widened. "No way" he said. I smiled at him. "I think he also felt the pain. And he held my hand tight to check if it was my pain that he was feeling or his own." I said. "Then a few minutes back he held your hand to heal the pain. You both developed healing power faster than i thought you would" doyoung said. I was still smiling at things that happened.

"Anyways i think we have other things to look into on" i said now turning serious. He nodded his head understanding what i meant. "But let's first wait till the problem here solves" i said. "Then i will be with eunbin unnie" i said walking upstairs but stopped midway "can i know where hyunsuk room is?" I asked. He nodded hid head "but why?" He asked. "His gun is still with me" i said teaching my hand over the gun i had in my pocket which was peeking out a little.

———————————————————————–

I know the whole fandom is on crisis now i mean no one saw it coming.