Epilogue

AFTER 6 MONTHS:

"haruto we already have place to skate board don't do it in the stairs" jihoon voice can be heared all around the building.

"why are you shouting let the kid be" eunbin unnie said.

"what will happen to the stairs?" jihoon said.

Haruto gasped dramatically.

"more then me the stairs are important?" he asked.

"ofcours they are" jihoon said flicking his hair. Haruto scoffed at him and walked outside. He saw the swing was moving and reached it to see hana sitting there.

He walked to her and sat in the swing beside her. "how is your hand noona?" he asked.

She smiled at him and looked at her hand. "it will be fine" she said looking at her hand which was now wrapped in a bandage.

"a lot of things changed since I last sat in the swing" she said.

Haruto nodded his head and they both looked at the sunsetting sky.

LATER THAT NIGHT:

The red haired male was walking inside the dark alley with a knife in his hand ready to stab the intruder who had followed him. He turned the alley and took the surrounding in. he took a left and entered the smaller alley.

He walked inside slowly. You can hear the cat sound from the other side of the alley. as soon as he stepped in he heared a sound and turned to see a figure standing in full black with knife in both their hands.

The figure raised it's hands.

"I'm not here for you" the figure said.

"ditto" the red haired male said.

"but guess we are here for same person" the black covered figure said.

"and where is that person?" he asked.

The figure shrugged their shoulders. Suddenly the red haired male was pushed forward he stumble on the figure.

The black figure made the red haired male stand properly and was about to follow the person pushed him when something in her her right middle finger it stretched out to the red male's middle finger.

The red haired male looked up at the string which were connecting them.

"you are a girl?" he asked.

The black figure scoffed and shook it's head. "nice meeting you kanemoto Yoshinori."

"I'm park jia. your soulmate" she said turning around and running behind whoever pushed Yoshi.

-----------------------

yo so yup you're the one officialy ends.

i have my exams coming up int 2 weeks and after it i will enter internship and will be doing my final year. i'll be so busy but i'll try to write books for you guys.

also yoshi book will not be the next book.

i know i named this acct as teume but i wanted to try other ffs also so the next book will be txt's but i will not reveal whose it is.

stay tuned cause i have already started writting it.

be happy and be healthy.